Out of time

Life for you ♥

--Seumi's POV--

It's been 2 years already after Kevin left, Me and Kiseop are now officially together after all these years , Eli on the other hand is still against us, but I'm sure he'll get over it. Kiseop told me that Kevin's last favor to him is to love me like his own, and he wanted Kiseop to be the person that I should love and Kiseop to love me, it's not that hard for Kiseop because he admitted that he loves me ever since then. 

Our families decided already to settle this once and for all... and the answer is...

MARRIAGE.

Kiseop and I agreed already because we're at the right age and we really love each other, and besides that, our companies will be one already.

--Kiseop's POV--

Today is the day when Seumi and I will become one.

I can't wait to see her in her wedding dress and of course I can't wait to call her Mrs. Lee Ki Seop~ ♥ 

Finally, she's there, and I'm here waiting at the altar staring at her while she's walking down the aisle, how BEAUTIFUL~ 

She is the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen in my entire life...

I really love her and I can't wait to hear our vows to each other esp. our "I Do's"

--No One's POV--

As the priest said , May I pronounce you as Husband and Wife, you may now kiss the bride...

Kiseop smiled cheekily at his beautiful wife ~ he wrapped his arms around Seumi's waist and kissed her passionately.

and after their kiss, Kiseop said " I love you, Mrs. Lee."  with a big smile on his face as well on his wife.

 

--

A/N:

Hey everyone! already updated this and gonna wrap this up! everything is so fast right? well, I have too because I will write new fics already..

and I didn't recheck this chapter so please understand!

love ya! ^^