Is it too late?

Triple Lee

Eunhyuk's POV

I was on my way back to the room to get my coat when I saw Minhee running. I followed her outside.

"Don't you know that tears can ruin your make up?" I said as I went closer to where she is sitting.

She suddenly wipe her tears before turning to me.

"Come here."

I offered my arms to give her a hug. Just like a good dongsaeng she came close and hug me.

I can hear her sobs. But I have nothing to do but to hug her tight.

Donghae's POV

I saw Minhee crying I was about to go to her when Eunhyuk suddenly appeared then hug Minhee. I guess all she need is Eunhyuk hyung not a person like me.

Minhee's POV

"You know I don't know how to put a make up so don't asked me to fix your make up okay?" Eunhyuk Oppa said while wiping my tears with his handkerchief.

"It's waterproof."

"Ah... That's good." He said

"Oppa."

"Neh."

"I have something to confess to you."

Eunyuk Oppa didn't know anything about the marriage set up between me and Sungmin Oppa.

"What is it dongsaeng?"

"I was already been set up for marriage before."

"Oh. This is not the first time. What happened? The guy left?"

I wasn't able to say anything when we said that.

"Minheeeshiii. Don't tell me...."

"Neh. Oppa. I'm the girl that Sungmin supposed to marry three years ago."

"what?! Weh?! Why?! HOW?! Why you didn't tell me about it?"

"I was. I wanted to tell you but..."

"Hyung left. He left you." 

I wasn't able to speak again.

"MINHEESHII! Minheeshii!" The wedding planner came running to us.

"I'm glad I found you! The ceremony will start. I'm looking all over for you! Kaja! Kaja!" she said then dragged me along.

"Oppa."

"I'll see you inside!" Eunhyuk Oppa said.

 

Sungmin’s POV

I’m supposed to marry her. What did I do? She’s supposedly marrying me back then but I left her. And now she thinks that I left because of her. And worst is she’s going to marry my brother Donghaeshii. What am I supposed to do now?

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

I looked at the number it’s Eunhyuk.

“Hyung. Where are the wedding already started?”

“WHAT?!”

I rushed down to the hall where the wedding is taking place. I went to the elevator pacing back and forth for it. But it’s taking so long. A man suddenly came out from the emergency exit. So I decided to take the stairs. Our room is located at 15th floor and the hall is at 2nd floor. If only I could wish to have a wings to fly there. I would make a wish now. At last I’m already at the second floor. I try to open the main door but somehow it was lock. I try to open the next 3 doors but it doesn’t open also. Then the side door is open and I made through.

“Kim Minhee would you take Lee Donghae as your lawfully wedded Husband?” the priest asked her.

Please say NO Minhee. Please say no for me. Please. Please. If you say NO I will take you away from here. And I will never ever leave you again.

She took a deep breath then “ I DO.”

Minheeshiii…..

Her words made my heart crush into pieces. I quietly leave the hall to go outside. I walk and walk until I reached the sea.

I’m such a fool. For leaving you; I’m so sorry if I made you think that I leave because of you Minheeshii. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to leave you. I LOVE YOU KIM MINHEE. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Eunhyuk’s POV

The ceremony is over and we’re here at the reception but there’s no sign of Sungmin Hyung. I’ve been trying call him a lot of times but no answer.

“Oppa!”

“Minheeya!”

“You still owe me a dance.” Minhee said then pout in front of me.

“Oh. Did I?”

“Ahuh.”

I stand up and take her hand and lead her to the center of the dance floor.

“You should be dancing with your husband.” I said.

“If you could find him; he’s missing.”

I look around to find Donghae and he’s really missing.

“Well he’s not the only one who’s missing today? Sungmin hyung is also missing.”

Minhee didn’t respond and she just looked away.

“Neh. Gwenchana? Is there something bad happen between you and Sungmin hyung?”

“Nothing.”

“Yah! Minheeya! Don’t ever lie to me. Tell me. What happened?”

“We just had a misunderstanding.”

“A-huh. Misunderstanding huh?”

“yeah.”

“Ah excuse me. Lee Hyukjaeshii. Can I steal my daughter?”

Minhee’s dad cut our dance.

“Sure sir.” I said then gave Minhee to him.

I went out to call Sungmin Hyung.

At last he picked up.

“waeyo?”

“hyung! Where are you?”

“At the airport; I’m flying back to seoul.” He said.

“What? Why?”

“Because I don’t have any business there; and I think I don’t have any reason to stay here in Korea I should go back to US.”

“Hyung. Come on. You just came back yesterday and now you’re talking about going back to US. We haven’t had time to catch up yet.”

“Eunhyukshii. I’m sorry but I have to.”

“Hyung. Just stay for one week. Just one week. I’ll be flying back to Seoul tomorrow morning. We’ll talk about whatever it is that’s been bothering you.”