Lee Donghae, Lee Sungmin, Lee Hyukjae and Kim Minhee

Triple Lee

Eunhyuk's POV

I was here in my room practicing my moves there will be another audition for the best dancer that will be grant for scholarship at Jules Dancing School. Then I heard shouting and yelling.

"Oh no! Not again!"

I go out to see what's happening though I already knew it. It's Donghaeya again. Our magnae and our dad fighting again. Then when I went out I saw a girl running from Donghae's room. Another girl every night Donghae met different girl then take them here. Too bad Appa went home today. He's supposed to go home tomorrow. Aigoo Donghaeya.

"I don't what to do with you anymore! You're giving me headache! You don't want to study! You don't want to work! What are you going to do with your life! Why can't you be like your brothers!"

"HAH! You're always comparing me to them! I'm different from them!"

"Yes you are. Because both of your brothers are good and responsible person not like you!"

"What?! WHAT?! Why can't you say it!"

PACK! 

Appa slapped Donghae's face. Then here comes umma.

"Stop! Two of you please stop! You're always fighting."

"You take care of that kid! I don't know what to do with him anymore!" Appa told umma then walk away.

They were always like this. Everyday Donghae and Appa always fight because its either Donghae take a girl in our house or he's drunk. I don't know what happened to him.

Meanwhile in the US

Sungmin's POV

It's been 3 years since I went here. I escaped from my Appa's plan to set me up on marrying someone which I do not know who. When I knew about the plan I immediately pack my bags and left them. I don't want to get married and especially someone which I do not know. And I am not ready to get married yet.

On the next day

Eunhyuk's POV

I was on my way to the audition when I heard Appa and umma talking at our library.

"This is our last chance to changed your son!" Appa said.

"But you want him to marry someone. Don't you think that is a bad idea. Look at what happen to Sungminah. He left when knew about your plan."

Yes. Sungmin hyung just left when he found out about Dad's plan but we never get to know who is he supposed to get married with.

"It's because he didn't know who is he getting married to. He just left without knowing who's the girl."

"Honey. I don't think that will be a good plan for Donghaeshii. He's still young and still doesn't know what to do with his life and yet you want to him to get married."

"This is our only chance to get him serious. My decision is final. Donghae will marry Kim Minhee."

"Honey."

Kim Minhee?! Donghae will marry Minhee. Is she also the one who supposed to marry Sungmin hyung? If she is then Hyung just made a fool out of him. 

Kim Minhee is our childhood friend. She is the same age with Donghaeshii. We treat her like our sister but as for Sungmin Hyung; he treat her like a special girl. He's very close with Minhee back then. But appa sent hyung to US to study that's why they were separated. But everytime hyung went home for vacation Minhee is the first person that he wanted to see. So I know that Sungmin hyung have this secret love to Minhee. Now if hyung only knew about Minhee. Urgh. I don't know.

 

Minhee's POV

I wonder how's Sungmin Oppa. It's been three years since we were supposed to get married. Well that's the plan. His dad and my dad planned a fix marriage for the two of us. I wasn't able to disagree with Dad's decision because he knows that I have feelings towards Sungmin Oppa but then Oppa left when he knew about the fix marriage I guess he doesn't like the idea and at the same time maybe he doesn't feel the same way about me.