Lee Sungmin and Kim Minhee

Triple Lee

 

Sungmin’s POV

It’s been three years since I left Korea. It’s so nice to be back. Two weeks ago I called Eunhyuk to tell him the good news that I’m coming back but he gave me a bad news.

Flashback

“Okay. When are you coming back hyung?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Two weeks from now.”

“Ah. Then you’ll be able to attend the wedding.” He said.

“Who’s wedding?”

“Donghaeshii.”

“He’s going to get married. I bet that Dad set him for a wedding.”

“yes he did.”

“Who is he going to marry?”

“Minheeshii…”

End of flashback

When I heard her name memories came back to me. I wasn’t able to tell her goodbye back then before I left Korea because I was in a hurry; I want to run away from my dad from his plans and to the person that I’m supposed to marry. And now she’s going to get marry. She’ll be marrying my brother. Kim Minhee will marry my brother.

Minheeshii. Are you being set up also by your dad? Why didn’t you try to run away with it? Why did you just accept it? Or you want to marry Donghae because you like him now. Because you already forgotten about me. Kim Minhee. Is it too late for me to tell my feelings for you?

“Hyung!”

“Sorry If I’m late Hyung.” Eunhyuk tapped me.

“It’s okay. You’re alone?”

“Neh. Umma and Appa already left with Donghaeshii. They went to Jeju this morning to prepare for the wedding. We’ll be flyng there also tomorrow morning.”

“I see. Did they already know about me?”

“yes. I already told them that you’re coming back.”

“How about Minhee?”

“Not yet. We haven’t seen each other for a while after the engagement party. She’s always busy. Her mother always drags her everywhere. She said that her mom says it’s for the wedding.  I feel sorry for her.”

“I want to see her now.”

“WHAT?!”

“Let’s go to her.”

“Are you crazy? She’s at Jeju already. They went there this afternoon. We will go there by tomorrow. Okay? Now we have to go home.”

“I need to speak to her! Call her!”

“What?!”

“CALL HER!”

“Okay. Okay. Dialing.” Eunhyuk said then bring out his phone then start calling.

“She’s not answering her phone.” He said

“TRY AGAIN!”

“Okay.”

“She’s still not picking up. Hyung it’s already late maybe she’s sleeping already. Let's go home. We'll call her tomorrow."

Eunhyuk and I went home. I really want to talk to her before she marry my brother. I wanted to ask her if she really wants to marry my brother. I wanted to see her if she's happy.

Minhee's POV

My wedding day. And I am still laying on the bed. I really don't want this day to come. If I could just run away from all this I would run but I'm worried about my parents what would be their reactions if I do that. I don't want to hurt them. I grabbed my phone which is at the night table. And I saw 3 missed calls from Eunhyuk Oppa.

I tried to call him but his cellphone was off. Maybe he's at the plane already.

"Minheeshii! Minheeshii! Are you awake now?!" I heard my mom knocking on my door.

"Neh. I'm up now."

She open the door and come inside. "Minheeshii." Then she smile.

"Umma."

She sit beside me. "How are you feeling today my dear?"

"Not quite good actually."

"Ah. You feel nervous huh?"

"Neh." 

No mom I actually feel like I'm going to die today.

"aigoo. My little princess is getting married now." She said then hug me.

"Umma?"

"Yes, my baby?"

I wanted to tell her that I wanted to run away. And I don't like to marry Donghaeshii.

"Nothing." I lied.

Then hug me tight.

"I love you Mom."

"I love you too."

She said then kiss me on my forehead.

"Kaja. You have to prepare now. You don't want to be late on your wedding right?"

"Umma. Is Eunhyuk Oppa arrive already?"

"Um... Not yet."

"ah. okay."

"I'll let you know if he's here already. Okay?"

"Thanks mom."

"anything for you." She smiled then hug me again. I saw that she secretly wipe her tears before she left the room.

I love my mom so much. And I don't want to hurt her.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

I look at my phone it says Lee Hyukjae.

"Oppa?!"

"How's the bride?" He teased me.

"Where are you?"

"I'm already here at Jeju. I'm on my way there at the hotel. Actually we're on our way there."

"We? What do you mean we? Who are you with?"

"I'm with Sungmin hyung."

"You're with....."

Sungmin's POV

We arrived at the hotel. I asked Eunhyuk to take me to Minhee. But he told me that she's busy preparing for the wedding. We'll go there if she's done preparing.

I just want to see her. I just want to know if she's happy. Minheeshii if you ask me to take you away from here I'll do that.

"Hyung! Let's go. She's ready. And she's already asking for me." Eunhyuk said.

Then we went up where her room is located. Eunhyuk knock on her door. Minhee's mom open it.

"Oh. Hyukjaeshii. Sungminshiii?"

"Eomonie. Where's Minheeshii?" Eunhyuk asked.

"She's inside. Come in. Come in."

We went inside the room. Her mom told us to wait and she will call Minhee.

"Oppa!"

I finally heard her voice. I turned around and I saw a beautiful lady in a wedding dress running towards Eunhyukshii.

"Where the hell have you been?!" She hit Eunhyuk on his stomach.

"Yah! It hurts!"

"sorry." She said then smiled.

God knows how I miss that smile.

"Minheeshii. I'm with Sungmin Hyung." Eunhyuk grabbed me to get closer to Minhee.

Then she bowed and greet me.

"It's been a long time." I told her and offer my hand.

"Neh. It's been a long time." She said then shake my hand.

I miss her soft hands. I don't want to let it go but she immediately removed it when she notice that I'm holding it too tight.

"Oh. yeah. Minheesshii. Hyung wants to talk to you so I'll leave now. See you at your wedding Minheeshiii." Eunhyuk said the left.

'"Take a sit Sungminshii." She said.

"Oppa. Call me Oppa." I said.

"Sorry. I'm not used to call other people Oppa aside from Eunhyuk Oppa." She said.

She's trying not to look straight into my eyes. She's avoiding my eyes.

"You used to call me Oppa back then."

"neh. But that was 3 years ago."

"You still can call me oppa."

"Okay."

I look at her face. She is still as beautiful as before. Nothing change. Though her hair is longer now. And the curls which made her so much beautiful. The dress fit her perfectly.

"You're so beautiful." I said.

She suddenly blushed and said 'thank you"

"I still can't believe that you're going to marry my brother." I said.

"yeah. Me too." She said.

"he's lucky to have you as his wife. Actually anyone will be lucky if they'll have you as their wife.

Minhee's POV

"He's lucky to have you as his wife. Actually anyone will be lucky if they'll have you as their wife." he said

What is he saying? Anyone will be lucky? And how about him. Is he not lucky before. What now he just realized that he should've been lucky 3 years ago if he only agreed to marry me.

"Yeah. I guess." I said.

"Do you love him?"

I can't believe his asking me that kind of question.

"You know how it works right?" I said.

"Ah.... Marriage set up?" he said.

Things got quiet again.

"You're lucky because it's Donghaeshii. Unlike me 3 years ago."

"Oppa. You don't know what you're talking about do you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I better go now."

I stand up and about to leave but he grabbed my hand.

"What do you mean?"

"Look you're telling me that Donghaeshii is lucky and you're not. What made you say that things in front of me? Oppa you're supposed to marry someone three years ago. And do you know that I'm supposed to marry someone also three years ago."

"You mean."

'YES! You and me. We're supposed to get married. But you left. You just left!" I said then leave him.