One year later

Love never.......!!!! (one shot Closed)

 

T1nk3rb3ll & Onew & Kim Kibum (Key) (SHINee)


Joyce Xiong:

she is a 16 (17) years old girl who felt into a love triangel between her and two best friend. She be came their maid without knowing who they are, and things begin to happen to her. 

She is a cool girl that love to sing and being with her friends. She is a caring person deep down inside.


Onew:

He is a caring guy that fall for Joyce, and he is always sweet, kind lovely, a bit funny and serious around everyone.

Key:

You say he is the Jealous type, but it is only because of Onew. He is a nice and cool guy that everyone like to be with.


Song: One Year Later By Jessica & Onew  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Bg-zxWCII



____________________________________

One year later…..


People say that love triangle always ends up bad, especially when it involve two best friend and a girl.

But in my case it didn’t. You wonder why? Well, let me tell you my story.


------


It was a cold day, and I was on my way home from a hard workday… I was only 16 then. Even if I did go to school, I had a part time job beside only to help my dad out..

I was a pretty normal girl, and I came for a healthy family. I was living careless on the real life and what was waiting for me.


When I was walking home I listing to my Ipod when I bump into someone. I apologises and bow to the unfamiliar man, and I didn’t dare to look at him. 

I stop bowing and heading the way home again without caring about the man.


When I got home I look through my school bag trying to find my diary, that I always carry it with me, without any luck. It wasn’t there at all, and I could remember that I put it in my school bag before leaving the room this morning. 

I start search like a manic in my room after it.. I searched under the bed, and in the darkest corner in my wardrobe. Everywhere.


After a half hour with no luck I give up. It was no where to be found. I sat on the bed and look empty in the air while mine tears find it’s way down my check.

* Oh no. The picture of mom was in there, and the same with my deepest secret I haven’t told anyone. What if someone find it? What should I do?* I scream to myself before falling into the dream world.


That night I had my worst nightmare ever.


-------


The next day did my boss call me only to tell me that I got fired from the job I have been working with two years now. I was on my way to school then. 

Later that day it was a unknown math test that know one knew of.  I totally fail on it.

The whole day was the worst day I have had in a long time after my mom died. 


When I came home, I was looking through the newspaper I had buy on my way home after a new job. It was many, but only a few that I came across of fit me. 

I call all of them and got rejected. I look tired in the newspaper when I saw a other job that may fit me, I dial the number. After listing to the ringing sound, a voice answer. 

We talk for a while, and make a appointment that I was going to have a job interview. I got the address and the time I should be there. 

I was jumping around like a little girl of happiness. Even if I was happy I was nervous about how it will go.


-------


The days went fast, and suddenly it was the big day, I was glad it was on a Saturday. I didn’t have to worry about school.

I put on my nicest (normal) clothes I had, and took the bus to the address.


When I got there I was shocked. The address was too SM entertainment. I couldn’t figure out why it didn’t stood in the newspaper or why know one had told me that. 


I walk in, and told the lady be hide the desk I have appointment with Mr. Park. She look weird on me, and told me where to find him with a ”I-don’t-care”-voice. 

I rolled my eyes to her weird attitude, and thanks her. 


~ A few minute later ~

-”Come in.” A dark, kind a old voice shot to me on the other side of the door. I walk in to find 7 man standing or sitting in the room looking at me who was walking into the room.

-”You must be Joyce Xiang, Right?” The same voice ask me while standing up to welcome me. 

-”I am Mr.Park, and are the boss here. You properly know these five guys already.” he introduce himself and shaking his hands with mine. 

-”I don’t.” I answer while looking at all these mans shocking face. 

-”O-oh, you don’t? They are the famous singing/dance group, SHINee, one of the groups here in SM entertainment. This is Onew, Key, Minho, Jonghyun and Teamin.”  He explain to me while introducing the member. 

They all look so handsome there they stood, and I could fully understand they were celebres. 

-”Oh, I forgot one. This is their manager, Mr. Lee.” Mr.Park said.

-”I am Joyce Xiang, and are here for the job.” I introduce to them all with a 90 degrees bow.

-”Joyce, you are the only one who have call us about this job, and we are in a desperate need for help right away. So do you think you can started right now?” Mr. Park explain to about the whole situation.

I look at all of them and nod. 

-”Great, But is it a catch here. You understand that you are going to  be their maid, right?” he said. 

-”Yes, I do” I replied with a smile.

-”That is good. The catch is that you are going to live with these five guys. We will fixed everything with you school and family. But when you live with them and work for us you must keep all this a secret, even to you best friend.” he explain the whole catch to me. 

I stood there with big eyes looking at him, and without moving a cm. 

*I….. live…… with…… them?*  was the only thing running through my mind. 

-”Joyce, are you there?” The youngest boy, (or is it a girl, it is hard to by his long hair,)  said while waving his hand in front of me. 

-”Mr.Park properly scare her away. Now she will properly not work for us.” the guy with shaved hair on one side of his head said. 

-”Neh?” I said, and look confused on the girly boy in front of me.

-”What do you think? Will you do it?” Mr. Park said, and I just nod.


Then he gave some information on the whole job, and told me to go home to start packing my things.

He will send Mr. Lee with me to explain the whole thing to him, and since I have already signed the contract, he couldn’t do anything about it. He could only yell at to tell me how stupid I am.


------


I spend the rest off the day packing my thing that I needed. I packed all my cloches I loved and my CD.

When it was 9 o’clock next day stood the a car outside my house waiting for me.


I said goodbye to my dad and two little brothers. It was a tearful goodbye even if I came home sometimes.


-----


~ A half hour later ~

I enter a big apartment that was full with mass all over the place. The cloches have just been throw at the floor, dirty dinner plates and other things everywhere. 

It was a totally mess.


The manger show me where I was going to stay the whole time, and for my luck it was clean. 

I started to pack all the things out of my bags and boxes, before starting on cleaning the apartment.

It took my whole day to clean it, and I even make them dinner, but I ended in bed before they came.


~ Next day ~

I woke up early because I needed to make them breakfast. The manger have give me a schedule over what I should to everyday.


While I was making breakfast I heard someone came out of some of the rooms. I turn around and wish him a good morning with a smile. 

The person was only in his boxes on. We both stood there looking confused at each other in a few second before we both started to scream.


-”AH~~~~~~” We both scream. I cover my eyes while he run into the bathroom. 

After I heard the door get smack close I move mine hands only to see the rest of the members running out of the bedroom dress in the same as the first one. 

-”AH~~~~” we all begin to scream. After that the house became a totally mess.. People running around screaming, I cover my eyes while screaming and doors get smack close.

It was a totally mess.


After a half hour everything was almost back to normal, the only thing was that I had became really shy after seen all them half .

I did make done the breakfast for them, and was about to leave them alone to eat when a hand stop me.


-”I am really sorry for that thing that happen earlier.” The guy with half long hair.

-”Oh, It’s okey, but I must go now. I have to make me ready for school.” I replied with a shy smile and try not look at his handsome face.

-”Okey. BTW I am Onew, and I hope you will like it here. ” the same guy said.

-”I’m Teamin. ” the girly guy said while jumping on me to give me hug. I hug him back, and it remind me a little about my little brother when we was hugging. I was so glad to get a hug even if it was from someone other then my family.

-”I’m Jonghyun. ” the handsome guy with spiky hair said . He came toward me and kiss me on my hand after Teamin have release me.

-”I’m Minho.” the short haired guy said shyly. It was hard to me picture him like this. He have the strong aura around him that make him a strong person when you see him, but it looks like he is the shy one.

-”I’m Kim Kibum, but goes by the name Key.” the last guy said.  He had a charisma that make him attractive in my eyes, and of course I felt for him on the spot.  (I always do that when it is a guy who catch my eyes.)

I gave him a shy smile, and was surprised when he smile back at me. 

-”I’m Joyce Xiang. Nice to meet you.” I said whit a bow to hide that I was blushing after seeing Key’s smile. 

After introduce me to them, I run to me room to make me ready for school and also hide my red cheek.

-”What was that all about? ” I heard Key said.  I run to my bed to find me mirror to only see my red cheek.


The manger had order a diver to me, and he was standing outside the apartment when I came out.


The school hadn’t changes a bit, and I was only looking forward to get home, my new home with the coolest guy I ever had seen.

The time went slowly, and the bell rang for the last time I pack me things in hurry to get out of here.


When I get out didn’t the car stand there at all. I was waiting for the car to come outside the schoolyard. 

Just my luck, didn’t I know the address to my new home nor the way.  And I didn’t even know Mr.Lee phone number. 

I stood there in a half hour to only see the others student leave the school. Then I decide to my place instead of standing here all the time waiting for no one. 

Before I could leave the spot I saw the car came with Onew driving. 


-”I’m so sorry, Joyce. But Mr.Lee had forgot to make someone pick you up. So soon when I get to know that, I sat my in the car and drove her myself. You are well not mad?” he explain and apologize at the same time. 

I just stood there looking shocked at him.

-”Come on. I must get back to practice, and you are coming with me.” he said..


I walk t the car, and triple in me own feet. When I was on my way to fall I felt two strong arms around me. Those arms save me from falling.

I look up to find Onew looking all worry at me. He help me on my feet again, and open the door for me.

I walk to it, and felt my ankle hurt, but I try my best to cover it so he didn’t notice it.


When I was in the car he close the door. He run to his sat, and sat in to drove away in a fast speed. 

In 15 minute we were there at the entertainment building.  We walk out of the car, and to the dace studio.


-”JOYCE.” Teamin came running toward me with his arms wide open to give me a big bear hug. 

-”Annyeong.” I said to him, and the rest afterward. 

-”She is staying here to we are done. Joyce, just go there and sit there till we are done. We will be done in a hour, and then we can go home.” Onew explain to all of us.


I walk to the bench and sat down looking at them dancing to a catchy song that I think is called ”Lucifer”.

After 15 minute I felt asleep on the bench.


______________


I felt something wet on my cheek, wake up because of it. I saw Onew was kissing me cheek while other was watching him do that. 

-”Aww, you look like a cute baby when you are asleep.” Key said when he saw that I was awake. Those words make me even blushed more then Onew kiss me. 

-”We are done now.” Onew said while starching his backhead looking away. 

It looks like he was also bushing like me, and I find it very cute. I stood up and kiss him on the cheek only to see him blushed even more.

He look at me in confused after I had kiss him, but I only smile to him with a wink. 

The ret of the guys just laughed at his expression, and I join them.


We were all on our way to the car when I felt a terrible pain in my ankle. I look up to see if anyone had notice it, and someone did. Key was on his way to me, He stooped some cm from me and lifted me up in bridal style.

I blushed there I lay in his strong arms, and it only make him smile  that make me blushed more.

He carry me  all the way to the car, ad they others look weird on him like he had go crazy or something. 

-”She must have twisted her ankle some where, and that is why I am carry her. I couldn’t bare to see her painful face.” he explain to them. They all just nod.

The rest of the day we all play PS3, watch movie and had it fun long in the night.


-----------


The moth pasted fast, and I grow closer to the guys, especially Key and Onew.

Beside I was their maid, became I there little sister. They did always make sure that I was fine and play with me all day long.

I was still doing my chores, but got often help from them. I did always have it fun, and it have been a long time since I had it this fun. After my mom pass away, did it all changes. 


I have deployed some feelings for Onew, and key was my best friend. I still had a little crush on Key, but was afraid to tell him nor Onew.

I was to afraid to break everything apart and lost it like it wasn’t anything to me.

We three have been doing much together, like go to the cinema, went on shopping, amusement park and they even help me control me voice better and learn me how to dance.  

We became really close, even we three spend much time together did I make time for they others.


-----

-”Joyce?” Key said my name when we was on the roof looking at stars.

-”hm?” I replied with my eyes closed. 

-”What do you think of living with us?” he ask me while looking at me with a curious eyes.

-”I love it. It always happen something fun here, and I am never bored like I was often before.” 

-”Oh. That is good. What do you think of me then?” he look away when he ask me. I look at him, and saw that he was blushing a little.

-”I love being with you, and you look soooooooooo good when you are performing. It is always funny to be with you. You are like me shopping friend with a good sense of fashion.” I replied him with a big smile. -” and you are my best friend.”

He look at me with smile that I love so much. He bend forward me and kiss me on the lips. 

I sat there all shocked. He move away from me, and I cover my lips right after. 

* He stole my first kiss* I scream in my head. I found myself on mine feet to run away from him with red cheek.

When I almost where near the apartment, bumped I into Onew. 


-”WOOW. You must be in a hurry , because of you fast running. But do you want to go to the cinema with me?” he stopped me while looking at me laughing and smiling at the same time. 

-”Of course, I want too.” I replied. * I will do anything to not meet key after that embarrass moment.* I told my self, and went to get my porch. 


We drove to the cinema, and buy ticket to the new twilight movie.  We also buy some soda, popcorn and candy.


-”Joyce, I am glad you join me.” Onew said before the movie started. 

I was so into the movie that I didn’t notice Onew hold my hand under the movie before it was done. 

I look down at our hands linked into each other, and then at him. He smile to me, and I couldn’t help to smile back at him.

We walk out of the cinema linked, and went to buy ice cream.


-”Joyce?” Onew look at me after paid for the ice cream.

-”Yeh?” I replied after he gave me the ice cream.

-”Do you want to out with me’?” he asked me, and look down at his own feet.  But I was to busy to look at him.

-”We are doing that almost everyday.” I replied careless on what he meant. 

-”That is not what I meant. Do you want to go out with me as my girlfriend.” he said to me with a sad voice. I stopped eating my ice cream and look at him for the first time after getting the ice cream.

-”Oh?” was the only sound I could made out of my own mouth.

-”Joyce Xiang, I must confess that I fall for you when I saw you walk into Mr.Park office. You have me since that moment, and since that day we had grow so close for each day that past us. I can’t stand seeing other guys looking at you in the same way as me, and I know that Key like you to. So I am asking you again. Do you want to go out with me as my girlfriend?” he explained, and I got more and more surprised by each word he said.

-”I don’t know what to say? ” I replied him with a confused look. 

-”Just say yes before I give you up.” he answer me with sad eyes. 

-”I will say….” it became a big silent between us when he was waiting on the replay he wanted.

-”Yes, I do want to go out with you,” I replied after a long silent. He got so happy that he hug and kiss me on the lips of happiness.

-”What about we go home now, and go on your first date tomorrow?” he said after relax a little. 

I nod and we walk to the car to drove back home. 

All they others look surprised at us when they saw us coming in the door with linked hands. 

I could see that Key didn’t look happy for our way, then I remember what Onew said about he also like me.

I gave him a shy smile, and let go off Onew hand, just to go into my room. 

------

I was on my way to bed when I heard someone knock on mine door. I stood up, and went to see who it was.

I open the door to find Key on the other side. 

-”Can I come in?” he ask me while looking around the room from the door.

-”Neh” I replied while making place for him to enter the room.

-”Joyce, I just want to say that I accept your choice, but it will be hard for me to put mine feelings away. I will do my hardest to success, because I don’t want to lose you or Onew.” Key explain. I look the door after he sad that, and understand it will be a private conservation. 

-”and here. I think it belong to you.” He gave me the dairy I have looking for. I look surprised at him, and didn’t really understand why he had it.

-”How do you get this?” I said. I took the book from him, and look for my mom picture, an lucky it was still here.

-”Do you remember that night that you bumped into someone? That person you bumped into was me. After you apologize to me  and run away, did I see this dairy on the ground. I pick it up and try to scream after you, but you didn’t listen. I even try to run after you, but I was to slow. ” he explain why he had the dairy. 

I begin to cry of happiness that the precious thing I had was back in my arms.

-”It this you mom? Now I know where you get your look from.” he ask me with a wink. I nod. I begin to cry in sadness. The tear keep on coming, and I couldn’t stop them.

Before I know it was Key’s arms around me and he whisper comfort words in my ears.

We spend the whole night talking about our life, how hard it have been and how we did survivor it. On that night did we decided that we were only gonna to be best friends instead of something else. 

We both felt asleep in my bed holding each others hands.

----

In the morning came Teamin running in the room to wake me up, and got his biggest surprise ever. He saw Key and me in the same bed. 

A little later came Onew in the door, and he got shocked and hurt at the same time when he saw us. 

He run over to my side to wake me up for a explanation on what is going on.

-”Good mooring.” I said when I saw Onew, and gave him a peek on the cheek.

-”Good mooring? It that all you have to say to me? What is going on here?” he pointed at Key who also have woke up. 

-”Onew, it is nothing going on between Joyce and me. We only stay up late last night talking about our life, and where we have each others. We are only friends.” he explain the angry Onew.

I could see those words calm him down. We all stood up and walk out of the room to make breakfast. Jonghyun and Minho look curious at us, and Key must tell the same thing again. 

We all eat breakfast Key and I had made, and later that day Onew and I had our first date as a couple.

--------------

So this is my story. Did you like it? It have been a year since Onew and I had our first date.

We are going to celebrate it today, and I looking so forward to it.  And yes, I still are their maid and live with them. I only do it to get money to my family, but I like me here too. 

Key did find a other girl with the name Kikki, she is a sweet girl, and I am so glad that he pick her. Key and I am still best friend and often out shopping or doing something together.

I must go now. I have a date that wait form me and the sweetest man waiting for me. 

Wish me good luck


~ Love Joyce ~ 

__________________________________________

A/N:

i am so sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long...

this story is long and are for my friend Joyce from Crunchyroll. I have already started on a one shot, but is also for a girl on crunshyroll. I am writing an my spare time at work, so i can't take me computer with me, so it is only those who have a small application that i am writhing now, but don't worry i will try my best to write you others so fast i can, but it will take some times... i will try to write for someone here after i am done with the story i am on now....


thanks you all for apply a one shot form me. I am so glad:3