The Bully and The Victim

Love never.......!!!! (one shot Closed)

 

                                                         Lala_kyu777 & Kyuhyun (SuJu)


Choi Hara

She goes by the name Hara, and is 16 years old. She is the only girl in her family, and likes to play with her little brother. She has a unpredictable mood swing that make other people confusing. Beside this she is a very smart girl, and likes to try out new things. 

She loves kids, and often helps out at a orphan in the mountain area near the city in summer, and playing with her little brother. She is a very hard worker, and that is the reason for she helps at the orphans.


Cho Kyuhyun

He is the nr.1 bully at her school, and are 17 years old.  He is arrogant, snaky and evil. Beside the bully thing, he is a geek. He get straight A in every class, and everyone wonder about this. 

When it comes to kids, he is the opposite of Hara. He does like them, and have a little sister that he very often must baby-sit. He hate it..

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hara’s pov:

“Hara, why do u look so sad and angry?” one of the kids ask me. I was on the orphans I have been working everyday of my summer since I was 10 free. I like seeing to kids face light up when they see me, and it makes me happy myself. 

“Oh, it is nothing, sweetheart.” I replied with a smile. ”What about we playing hide and seek? Who wants to?” I said, and all the kids scream me while raising there hands. I smile for myself of the beautiful scene. They were the only thing that could get me happy no matter what. 


~ A little later ~

We were still playing hide and seek, when I couldn’t find Joon. He is the expert on hide and seeks.  I went looking for him, and find it strange that he was not in the orphan’s area, and then I remember the park we just to go too. I run over there, and saw him sitting on a bench waiting for me. 

”Joon, you must not scare me like that.” I sat down on my knees while hugging him as he has been missing for some days. He hugs me back, and after a while, I stand up. 

I took his hand, and he mine. We were walking hand in hand when I saw someone from my school. I didn’t see who it was at first, but then I saw it. It was Kyuhyun, one of the biggest bullies in our school or should I say nr.1 bully on our school. My big brother have told me that.

He was walking with a cute little girl, and she was holding his hand while jumping happy beside him. The scene look so cute, but it was a side I never will have thought of him. Joon and I walk past them, and I could see how bully look like. He was older then me, and I never had seen him in so near before.

He was so handsome that I almost stared at him. I walk away, and wonder if I would see more to him when the school begin again in two weeks. I was going to begin on high school there he did go. 

When we arrive the orphans it was late, and I must say goodbye to the kids. They all hug me before I left.

I was walking down the road when I remember what my older brother had said about him. He said he was a nerd, but still a bully. I never fully understand what he means by that.

I remember the first day I did saw him. He was playing with his fiends on the way to the park when I am my little brother where on our way home. 

They were walking around while pushing and laughing of each other. They look so happy. He was the one who catch me eyes once I saw him. He had the beautiful smile on him, and his face was shinning. He didn’t look like a nerd at all that time, so I didn’t understand why my brother said that about him. 

While I was walking around with my eyes focus on the ground, I bumped into someone. I felt back over, and felt something heavy on me. I open my eyes that I closed when I fall. 

I saw him, the nerd, bully guy my big brother had advice me to stay away from. His face was a few cm away from my face, and I look on the side in embarrassed. 

He quickly stands up, and brushes his clothes. I quickly stand up to after him, and did the same. I bow, and apologise for the accident. 

”What are u name?” he only replied me with an angry voice. I look down in embarrassment.

“CHOI HARA, WEA?” I shot at him. *Who do he thing he is? Not apologize after fallen on me, and give me THAT tone. It makes me so angry.* I thought while looking straight in his face. I was so angry that I could have smack him straight in the beautiful face of him.

He looks taking back after I giving him the same tone he gave me. I took my bag, and walk away with my head high. He stood there dumbfound looking at me.

 

=========================

Kyuhyun’s pov:

I felt I fall on something soft, and saw a girl with those most beautiful round eyes I ever had seen. I quickly stood up while brush my clothes in embarrassment. I saw her quickly stood up in my corner of my eye.  

When I look at her again, she bow and apologize after bumped into me. I felt anger fill my body, and I didn’t know why.

“What are your name?” I replied her with an angry voice. She was looking down when I said that. 

A little after did she shot her name at me, and she sound so angry. I just look dumbfound at her. She walks past me with her head high. 

When I came back to earth again, I felt a huge anger in me. * Choi Hara, you will not get THAT so easy from me next time I meet u.* I thought while walking home again.


~ Two weeks later ~

Hara’s pov:

I was on my way to the school with my big brother when I saw my friends in the schoolyard. I was so lucky that I had come in the same class as them. 

I said goodbye to my brother before I run toward them. We all scream and embrace each other while asking who the summer has been. We all were busy talking and laughing about the entire thing that had happen all summer when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around while got my biggest shock. There stood Kyuhyun with a playful grin on his face. 

“What about you came with me for a while? It wouldn’t be for a long time. I just have something to tell you in private.” he said while holding around my shoulder, while makes it no other choice to follow him. We walk to an empty corner where nobody could see us. 

“So what are we going to do with you?” he said with an awful grin on his face. “We?” I ask, and regret asking that. His friends came from there hiding spot, and all walk toward us with the same awful grin he had. “Yeah, we” he has still that awful grin on his face.

When his friends arrived his side, they surrender me, so there was no way for me to run. I begin to get scared. 

“No one treated me like you did last time.” he said while lift me up by the shirt up to his face. I could feel how he easily lifts me up, and his angry face was near me. His warm breathe in my face. He throws me at the ground again, and kicks me in the side. They all begin to kick and hit me. The only thing I could hear was his laugh. 

*Who is this guy? He has pleased of me getting hurt. He is not a human, but a devil. A real devil.* I thought while my anger begin to grow again like last time. I was crying how hurt I was for each bit and kick I get. 

His friends was beating  me up badly. *Who does he think he is? Hitting a female?* I thought when I slowly stand up.

They were busy cheering on what they have done to notice what I was doing. I stood up still after how sore my body was. I walk up to Kyuhyun, who has his back at me. I put my hand on me his shoulder. He turns away, and got a shock seeing me standing there after all beating I had get. I slap him cross his face, and he just stood there dumbfound again. Same goes to his friends.

I walk away from them, and felt my body didn’t take it more. I felt my body falling, and I couldn’t do a thing. I was gone, and I only realise that I felt a par of strong arms lifting me up, before I was all gone.

I wake up at the nurse room, and begin to wonder whom I did get here. I look around and saw a body laying on the other bed beside me. For my biggest shock, again it was him, that one how order his friend to beat me up, Kyuhyun. I try to sit up, and felt my body all sore after that treatment. I felt back, and he wake up. He stood up to check how I was, when he saw me all awake. He takes a wet cloth to wash my face. I tilted my head in confuses. I let him wash me, and only stared at him as if he was crazy. 

 

============

Kyuhyun’s pov:

I laughed when I saw Hara, that stupid girl, get all beat up in front of me. I saw her eyes crying, and I could feel her fear. I enjoy it so much. I told me man to stop it, and they did.

We were cheering and high five, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around, and find her standing there. She slap me in the face, and again I stood there dumbfound after her. * How does she makes to stand up after so much beating? She is not real.* I thought while looking at her sore body walk away. I begin to regret beating her up. 

Then I saw her falling, and I run toward her. My friends stood there all dumbfound of all that was happing. I try to see if she was still here, she was not. I lift her, while rushed to the nurse room. 

When I got there the nurse look shock at me a little moment, but fast take care over her for me. She told me to get wait out side. I walk out, and begin to walk in a circle only wondering if she will be aright. 

* I regret to hurt her like that.* I thought when the nurse told me that I could go in again. I rush past her to only she her. She looks so peaceful there she laid in the bad. “She will be aright. She just need to rest.” the nurse said while patter my back in support. 

“Do u know what happened to her?” she said, and I turn around gave her a cold glare.

“Never mind, just she get fine soon.” the nurse said before walking out of the office. 

I look at her a little before I lay down in the bed next to her. I felt a sleep while looking at her peaceful face. * Why does my heart feel this way?* 

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard a noise that wakes me. I woke up, and saw Hara was awake. I stood up, and walk up to her. She was all bloody. *Why did I notice this before?* I took the wet cloth that was beside her, and stated to clean her face. 

She look confused at me, and more the blood was gone from her face, the more cuter she look. 

She was almost all clean, and I couldn’t bare to stand so close to her with out looking at her cute pink lips. I lean forward, and kiss them. 

After I break the kiss, I stood up and walk out like a robot. When I reach outside, I stop, and placed my hand on my heart. I could feel how it was beating like hell. *What is happening to me?*

 

=================

Hara’s pov:

I blushed each time he touch my face, and felt him looking at my lips. I was so confused right now, and even more I get after he lean forward to kiss me, like he did. 

After he breaks apart he stood up, and walks out like a robot. I just stood there looking at him in shock, and just realize what happen after he was gone. 

I touch my lips.* HE TOOK MY FIRST KISS* I scream in my head.  I lay down, and couldn’t get the kiss out of my head.


~ A week later ~

I have try to ignore Kyuhyun, and every time I see him he is bother me. He and his friends beating me, and say nasty thing to me. I begin to lost me happy me that everyone is just to see. I often have my mood swing then usually. I change between happy, sad and mad all the time. It has begin to get o my families’ nerve and the same goes to everyone around me. 

I could not figure out why he is like that to me, and what I have done to him. I had problem with me self lately, and often felt angst around boys. I didn’t know why. I didn’t like them touching me, and I was even like this to my own brother. 

I was on my way home, when I felt someone drag me in a dark alley. I try to see who it was, but didn’t. Not after he had stop, and turn around. I saw him, that guy that have made my life like hell, after begin on high school. 

Kyuhyun stood in front of me with a worry face, I begin to scream in fear for what he will do to me this time. I try to run away from his grip, but did not success. He just takes me in his embrace. I look dumbfound at him after he release the hug. He had the most sad face I ever seen, and I was confused. 

I slap him in the face to escape away from him. I run when I was free, and run to the bridge. 

I stood there looking at the long way down, and felt terrible for being a so ugly girl that I am. I stood on the edge, and was suggesting to commit suicide. 

I stood there looking down, and was almost jumping when I felt a par of strong arms around me. 

Those arms drag me away from the edge, and I was crying my life out. I didn’t care about who it was. The only thing was that I hate myself so much after all the harsh treatment from Kyuhyun and his friends. 

I faint in those strong arms that were hugging me. 


===========

Kyuhyun’s pov:

I saw Hara walking in front of me, and felt terrible for what I have done to her all the week. I haven’t been nice to her at all, and I have treated her bad, even more bad then they others I bother. 

I drag her in a dark alley near by, and felt her struggler to get out of me hard grip. I went long in before I turn to look at her. She looks so scared to see it was me, and I felt sadness apart in me. I hug her for trying to make up for what I did. When I release I saw her eyes full with fear, and I became even sadder. 

She slaps me again, and run away as if she had a murder after her. I stood there looking at her disappear before I run after her. I could find her anywhere. I run toward the bridge, when I saw a familiar figure standing on the edge on the bridge.

I run toward the person, and lucky I made it in time. I put my arms around her waist and drag her away from the bridge.

We both laded on your , but it did not seems like her notice it. I could heard that she was crying hard, and it even make me more regret all I did. 

I hug her from behind, and could feel her body getting heavier. I look at her face, and saw she had faint again. 

I stood up, only to pick her up. I carry her to my house, and my mom came running toward me when I came in.

“What have happen?” she said, and I just walk pass her, to my room. I laid her in my bed, and go back down to expiation everything to her. She begin to shot at me for doing all that, but stop her self to make me call her parents to tell that see is staying at my house to tomorrow. 

My mom walks up to check on her, and I felt a huge pain in my heart. * Why must I be so careless?* I questing myself. 

I walk up, and saw mom hugging and try to calm her down. She saw me, and I could she her fear in her eyes again. 

I walk up to her, and hug her. I didn’t release her before she did calm down again. Then I kiss her on her forehead. 


=====

Hara’s pov: 

I wake up in an unfamiliar room, and saw a woman stood in front of me. She told me that everything would be aright. I begin to cry again, and she hugs me. She whisper sweet, calm words in me ear. It really helps me to calm down. 

I was all-calm until I saw him. He was standing at the doorstep looking at us. I could feel the fear begin to come back again.

He walks toward me with those same eyes I saw before he slaps him and run away earlier. He sat down, and hugging me like his mom. His mom just stood there looking at how his soon was doing, and smile for her self. 

He did not release before I was calm again, and when he did he kiss me on the forehead. I sat there with big eyes, and wondering what this guy is thinking or he is thinking at all. 

I just sat there when he again run away after kissing me, but this time he come back with something to eat. 

I took the food, and begin to eat. He was staring at me all the time, and I begin to really wonder what he wants. 

“I am so sorry for hurting u like this. I don’t know what did get into me. I never wanted to hurt you. Because I ……” he begin to cry, and I just placed the food away to take him in my embrace. 

“Because I love you.” he said while looking into my crying eyes. His face was so near like that time we both meet each other, and I could feel his warm breath at my face. 

He lean forward, and kiss me on the lips again. This time I return his kiss, and it became more deeper. He was my lower lips to ask for permission to enter. I excepted him. Our tongues were dancing together.

We released after a minute or two, and he lean his forehead at mine. He smiles a genuine smile to me, and I smile back. Finally, I could smile a real one, not a fake I have been putting on my face the last few days. 

Without knowing we both was asleep in each other embrace. 


~ Next day ~

I woke up, and saw his handsome face in front of me. I smile and he opens his eyes. He laughed a little, and kisses me lightly on the lips. 

“I will make everything to make u happy again, and forget the pain I have gave you.” he said while pulling me closer to him. 

His mom walks into the room, and had a big smile on her face.

 

~ A half year later ~

It was hard to forget all the things he had done to me, but I managed to forget it after some moth.

We were playing with mine little brother and his little sister. He doesn’t look comfort around them, so he sat on a bench looking at me playing with them.  

We were running and laughing as if we were crazy. I was enjoying my life again, and had a mood swing, but not so much like that week. I had became almost myself again, and I was happy having Kyuhyun there to support me in everything. 

He had transform into a gentleman unlike what he was before. I run toward him, and drag him after me. I make him join us, and we four were playing around.

I was finally happier then I ever had been before, all thanks to him.


The End

_______________________________________

A/N:

Woow… I managed to make other one shot…I am so proud of me:3

I hope u like it Lala_kyu777. I try to take almost everything from ur application, and try to fit the genre u pick, but I must changed your age. I hope it is okey for you.

You all can still apply for a one shot^^ 

Comment<3