School changed everything

Love never.......!!!! (one shot Closed)

 

Yoo Seung Ho & You

You:

You are a strong  girl with hot temper. You lives alone with your mom and little brothers Dongho (U-kiss). Your family is poor, and you are last year senior in high school. No body try to bothers you or your because of your temper, beside Yoo Seung Ho. You best friend is Jiyeon (T-ARA). 


Yoo Seung Ho:

Seung Ho is a arrogant, strong guy, but his attitude changed to caring and jealous. He is the School Kingka, and your ex best friend. He lives with his parents and his older brothers Heechul (ZE:A). His family is rich  compare with your family. He likes to pick on you, because you always get mad. He hates his big brother, because he always is with you when you and your family came to visit. His best friend is Dongjoon (ZE:A)


Yours family and his:

Your mom and his parents have been friends since collage. You always visit them on Wednesdays for dinner, and kind of ended to be friends with Heechul and Seung Ho, because of this.


Dongjoon & Jiyeon:

Become friends with you or Seung Ho after you two begin on high school. Have always know about you two relationship and try to do something about it.

 

                                                          School changed everything

You were leaning at the wall when you heard the girls begin to screaming and running toward the school gate. You look at the scramming crow with girls that was surrender the school kingka and you ex best friend Yoo Seung ho and his friend Dongjoon. You look a little on how he act like he own the school, before walking to your classroom. 

Before you could reach your desk a girl came running toward u and came you the biggest bear hug, and you hug her back.


“Why are you so late?” Jiyeon whisper in my ear, we were still hugging “Oh… Sorry, I didn’t feel like going to the classroom straight away when I come here.” You whisper back, and then you two heard the classroom door open.

You both release the hug, and look to see if the was the teacher that was coming. To your biggest disappointment, it was Seung Ho and Dongjoon. You could see how he was giving you the grin he always use when he are going to tease you, and you hated the grin so much or you hate everything about him after you begin on high school.


He came toward you with the grin on her face, and you begin to get angry.. You could feel your heart begin to beat faster and faster in anger, and your palm getting sweat. 


“So, So, So, Is it ~~~~~~~~~ (your name) and Jiyeon? How are things going between you love couple.” he said happily.. You couldn’t almost stop yourself from hitting him straight in the handsome face of his. 

“What about you and Dongjoon? Are things going well between you two?” You answer him with the same mint. 

His grin disappeared while he looks at you with cold eyes and you back. You couldn’t stand him at all. 

Then the teacher came in the door. Jiyeon drag you to your seat, and your eyes never leave him when your walk to your desk. 


~ Later ~

“~~~~~~, are you coming?” your mom yell at you from hallway. “I am coming” you replied. You hate Wednesday, it was the day your family and Seung Ho’s family was eating dinner together at their place. 


Your mom knock at the door, and you saw a handsome face came from. “Hey, coming in.” He said, and you bow while walking afterward. “ ~~~~~, you look beautiful today.” He said and you blushed. 

“Thanks, Heechul. You look handsome yourself.” You replied, and he took your hand while leading you to the living room there Seung Ho and his parents were. “They are here.” Heechul said, and his parents stand up and walk toward us. They were giving us a warm welcome while Heechul was still holding your hand. You look up at him, and he smile. God, how you love his smile, it is totally different from the smile you get from Seung ho. It is warm and beautiful.

You could feel Seung Ho eyes prising your back.. He gave you a cold glance. You didn’t dare to turn around to look at him.  


You and Heechul were talking about everything like always, he is so different from Seung Ho, and you like to be around him. He was only a two years older then you, and still he has always protected you from getting hurt like you were his girl.  


You were eating dinner, and the doorbell ring. Seung Ho was going to look who it was, and when he passed you, he gave you a cold glance. You could feel it down your back. 


A little later did he come in with DongJoon. DongJoon look at you, gave his famous smile that girls love. “It is fine if DongJoon join us?” Seung Ho asks his parents, and they nod. 


Under the whole dinner where DongJoon looking at you, the same with Seung Ho and Heechul. 

You were still talking to Heechul who was sitting beside you, and you wonder what Seung Ho and DongJoon were planning. You begin to feel uncomferble. With luck, the dinner was finished. 

You walk with Heechul to his room. He was going to show you his new CD he did by earlier this week. 

You could feel Seung Ho cold look. *What is wrong with this boy?* You ask myself. You didn’t care so much about him or Dongjoon the rest of the night.


You and Heechul have a great time together, and you were glad that you did spend the day with Seung Ho and DongJoon. 


~ Next Day ~

It was Thursday, and you were walking to school when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You look around and find Dongjoon grinned at you. *What does he want?* you ask yourself. 


“Do you mind if I walk with you to school?” he ask and you could almost believe what you were hearing. *Did he ask me if he could walk with me to school?* you thought.  

You nod, and he took your hand. You look at him in shock, and he just grinned back. *What is he doing?* you thought. You didn’t know what to do, so you let him hold your hand. 

You two were holding hands the whole way to the classroom, and everyone was whispering about you two. 


You enter the classroom, and you spot Seung Ho look suspicious at you. You wonder why, and then you came on that you and Dongjoon were holding hands. You look down, and DongJoon follow you toward your desk, and kiss you lightly on the cheek before he walk toward his desk. You look at Dongjoon ‘s back and then at Seung Ho. 

For your surprised, he looks jealous and angry at you. You sat down, you could still feel Seung Ho look, and you begin to wonder why he looks so jealous. *Did I do anything wrong? Why do he look so jealous?* you thought for yourself.

 You did pay attention in the class, and you mind was only thinking about Seung Ho and Dongjoon. You were too confused. 


The school ended, and you were on your way out the classroom,  Seung Ho came toward you, takes your wrist. He drags you after him the whole way to the roof, and you try to get release from his grip, but nothing worked. 


When you two was up on the roof he turn around looking angry and sad at the same time. You begin to get scared, and still wonder what he wants. 

“Are you together with Dongjoon? And why are you only with Hatchel when u are at my house?” he ask angry, and you only look confused at him. 

“Why do you care?” you answer angry back. ”It was you who did avoid me after you became the kingka in the class, and later the Kingka of the school.”  

He looks hurt at you. “It wasn’t my fault that I became so damn popular.” he replied in the same tone like before. He became the cold guy he always is around you.

“Yeah, right. Like I’m going to believe that. It has always been about you, ever since we were young. Have you ever thought of what I felt that day you avoid me, or should I say years.” you shout at him. You felt your tears came, and you could stop them from coming. 


“ I was so lonely. I didn’t have anybody to be with. Everyone ignore me after you became so damn popular, and if it hasn’t been for Jiyeon, who transport to our school in the second grads, I will still have been lonely today. You did always pick on me, and I get angry all the time. You make me look like a fool in front everyone. Only Jiyeon knew the real me. I really hate you for leaving me like that, and even bother me after that.” you shout at him while your tears came down your cheeks.  Seung Ho looks at your crying face, and felt bad for what he did. 


“ I am so sorry if I make you feel like that.” he replied. “YOU FEEL SORRY? Damn right, like I ever beli…..” you started to say, but stopped from a pair of lips on your. 

Your eyes were big in shock, and you were like a trance when Seung Ho removes his lips from you. 

“I am really sorry~~~~~~~~, from bottom of my heart.  I never meant to hurt you in anyway. You make me so jealous each time you were with Heechul, and the only thing I could do was watch you two. I am really sorry.” he said. Then he hugs you, and you begin come back to earth and you heard everything he said. You where still crying and he released the hug to wipe you tears away. 


“I really love you, ~~~~~~~, and I am so sorry for making you feel so bad. I hope you will forgive me.” he said, and again pulls you into a hug. This time you hug him back. God, so you have missed his hugs, and you were so glad when you heard him tell that he love you. 

“I love you too, and of course I can forgive, but…” I whisper in his ears. “But what?” he whisper back. 

“You must promise that you will never let this happen again to me, can you promise me that?” you whisper. 

“Of course I can promise you that. I will never let someone hurt you again.” he said and released that hug a little while looking into your eyes. 

He kisses you again, and this time you back. 


The rest of the day you two spend talking and doing things together. You were smiling sincerely, were so happy that everything was fine…


The end.

 

___________________________________________________________

A/N:

This is my first one shot…. I am not sure if I have done a great job, but I hope I do.. Please tell me what you think about, and keep apply… I really am up to write you a story that you requested. 

BTW, this is my first YOU- STORY, so I am new at it…..


Comments please<3