REALLY?!

Opera

School, Why can't you just cut me some slack? I was up til 5 since Friday crying myself to sleep.

It's Monday again. I hate Mondays. Me and Kyuhyun are walking around the school again. It's one of those moments where you have nothing to do but walk around.

"Did you look at the info board yet? The play with the star cast member is up. I think you would do great." He told me. "No I didn't check it out yet, Let's do so."

I grabbed a quick strawberry bubble tea when we passed by the cafieria. Lately I would eat alot and stay on the computer watching SHINee, f(x), SNSD or Super Junior and searching up SHINee and Super Junior macros to waste my time.

I was sipping my drink as we walked to the board. I nearly dropped my bubble tea when I saw what was on it.

"REALLY?! THE GIRL PLAYING THE LEAD ROLE WOULD GET INTO SM AS AN ACTOR?! OH MY GOD...AND WITH AN IDOL? I WOULD LOVE THAT, ESSPECIALLY IF IT WAS ONEW OPPA OR YUNHO OPPA...." I spazz on display while Kyuhyun looks at me like I've gone crazy or something.

"Ehem. World's best and most evil maknae is here, an he is the most handsome and talented in the whole world, So will you stop spazzing 'bout Yunho and Jinki?" He told me with some hint of narcissm. "Naricist." I muttered to myself, good thing he didn't hear.

"I have to play the guy who's gonna try and win over his girl best friend from the guy she likes before she got engaged to him, and when she loses her memory she can still remember him but his love is completely gone and he tries and helps her to remember. I already got casted and I didn't even do anything, Aish. I didn't wanna." he muttered. I lit up. "Really?! So if I got the part, I'll be with you! That's awesome!!" I exclaimed and he smiled really brightly. He also bonked my head really lightly. "I really hope you get in, It's a really big deal and I know you can win this part. You're amazing." He told me really happily like he won the lottery and I got confused. "Hey, ow do you know?" I asked. "Your sister showed us tapes from when you were in 7th grade and forward, all the plays you've been in. I have to say, I was really impressed."

"Damn that sister, I sound so weird when I'm videotaped..."

He laughed at me and I whacked him in the head this time.

"Stop hitting me and let's go to class, We're gonna be late soon." I nodded and we walked off holding hands.

We may look like a couple but we're completely friends. We hold hands sometimes, But to me and him it's nothing. If we were a couple, we would kiss, and as far as I know we didn't kiss.

School ended and once again, it's annual drinking night over at the Suju dorm. This time we brought SHINee.

"Noona, You know I can't drink..." Taemin said nervously.

I laughed. "Don't worry. I'll drink coke with you tonight, I haven't been much in the mood to drink." I smiled and he returned it.

"Hey In Young, wanna have chicken here with the tomorrow? We can order it and drink too." Onew (>//////< ~<3) asked me. I automaticly answered with "Yes, Of course." He smiled at me and I felt like I was in heaven while Yesung and Kyuhyun were litereally looking at him like they were skinning him alive.

Me, Taemin and Sungmin were enjoying coke on the couch while having conversation and singing "Hot Summer" by f(x) because we were bored.

It was already 10 at night, and I saw a horrible sight.

Eunhae was inches away from kissing and Jiyoung pushed them together and smack went their inoccence. Jongkey was cuddling, and Kyuhyun was trying to hug Sungmin and he would hold onto me to avoid being dragged into Kyuhyun's hug of death. Yewook was asleep and Kangteuk was asleep too...But Kangin oppa snores really loud.

Minho was trying to flirt with me but Taemin hit him with a frying pan. I wonder if he'll wake up anytime soon and Onew was eating all the chicken we ordered, Man that guy loves his chicken.

Everyone else was normal, Which I'm guessing Shindong, Siwon,...Yeah just Shindong and Siwon. Siwon was in his room, reading his bible and Shindong was eating ramen while watching tv and looking amused at their drunk behaivor. Of course they weren't drunk.

It seemed like some long night.

I put my head on Taemin's shoulder and he blushed madly while Sungmin fell asleep hugging me while Kyuhyun was hugging him.

Those guys, Though they're not gay, it's so cute.

Taemin's shoulder must've been really comfy cause I fell asleep on it. I woke up at 6:30. Good a weekend, a Saturday too. Really good for me.

Everyone was still asleep, so I decided to clean the house up as a surprise. I cleaned off all of the beer bottles and put them in the recycle and I cleaned all the stains, dusted, broomed, mopped, and even did some vaccuming. That was the living room only. I had to clean everyone's room but Eunhyuk's. Atleast someone here is neat other than me.

Took me til, 11 and I also made lunch for extra, and I put asprin on everyone's laps except for anyone who didn't drink. I knew how to make homemade pizza since they must have asian food. I'm not as asian as everyone else here cause duh, I've been in America for the past friggin' 6 years. I also ran to the convience store and got like, 5 colas and mountian dew's and whatever I could put my hands on, even flavored water just for me. I made about 4 or more pizzas cause that can fill everyone on atleast 3 slices. I can't even remember how many I made... They were all awake, showered, and medicated by 12. Everyone was sitting and staring in awe of the masterpeice I just made. Then, In a split second...

It was gone.

ALL GONE.

All my hard work...

BEING DIGESTED BY THIER STOMACH ACID.

Good thing I had some pizza for myself hidden in a secret place. kekekekeke, I'm so evil.

Whenever I'm here I can't bring snacks or eat in front of them cause they'll ask me "Can I have some?" so I always sneak out at night and buy whatever I want and hide the ones that I didn't get to eat that night so when I want it another night I can eat it instead of buying it. And it's such a good strategy.

But hey, atleast they like my food and aren't dying of food poisioning, right?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha, I love the ending. And wooo, 13 subs! Thanks so much guys :D Soon, there's gonna be a new character and I'll introduce you when she shows up :) Hope you'll like her! She was my friend's idea, and she likes to read this story even though she dosen't have an account here ^3^ Also, Please