Noona Neomu Yeppo

Opera

Ugh.

How long are they going to take rehearsing, And why did they drag me here when I have no relevance or purpose here?!

I'm standing in the SM building with nothing to do, no laptop, no cell phone, nothing. Just money.

So I was in the cafe inside until I finished my peice of apple pie and with my frappicino, I left.

I was just wandering around because I always know where they're gonna be, and I'm 22. They may be my oppas, But I have my own rights.

I'm not some little kid.

I finished my frappichino and I threw it in the nearest garbage and then I started to keep walking and I hit someone and I fell.

I looked up and I saw a handsome boy...Probably in his early twenties, And he of course, was very handsome and had nice brown hair.

"Ah, Sorry about that..." He apoligized with a thick chinese accent, sorta like how Hankyung oppa speaks...

He must be a chinese trainee...?

"It's alright..."I bowed to him and he looked at me surprised, then bowed back really quickly.

Haha, he's cute.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Ga In Young, What about You?" I asked.

"Xi Luhan." He answers.

I light up.

That's a cool name.

"Ah, Nice to meet you...Ahhh...Luhan-shii." I answered. I couldn't determine his age, So I just went for shii.

"I'm 22." He just suddenly said out of nowhere.

"Ah, I'm 22 as well." I answered.

"I'm born on April 20." He said while smiling.

That smile is so attractive.

"Then you're my oppa, Luhan-shii. Can I call you oppa?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

I must've took him by surprise, because I hugged him and I turned red.

Then I heard voices.

"Luhan, Is that a fangirl?" I saw a lot more boys over there who looked about the same age as him.

"No, I just met her. She didn't recognize me so I don't think she is. And fans can't go into the SM building so she might know an artist here or something." He answered.

"Ah, Well what's her name?" One of the boys asks, and then he flashes a totoro smile.

Ah, I love totoro! And that smile just makes my day.

"Chanyeol, Her name is Ga In Young. She's 22." Luhan oppa answers.

He nods his head and goes to me.

"Nice to meet you In Young noona." He smiles and I internally just melted.

Do all boys who are younger than me do this to every noona?

And who are those guys anyways?

"Are you guys a boy group?" I asked like an idiot.

"Yes, We are." Luhan answered.

"Sorry if I sounded stupid, I really don't keep up these days." I bowed my head.

"It's okay, and we are. We are EXO!" They all said together.

Ahhh...EXO. I'll remember that.

"In Young, What are you doing over here?!" I heard Leeteuk and Yesung yell and I turned to them.

I stood there emotionless.

I don't wanna talk to them right now.

They made me wait for too long, So I just ditched and met EXO? Good excuse right?

"You guys made me wait for too long, so I ditched you and met EXO?" I shrugged and Leeteuk facepalmed himself.

"The point is to not stray too far, we were all looking for you." Yesung explained and as Yesung was about to hold my hand, Luhan coughed.

Then he bent down on his knees in front of me and then said,

"Wo Ai Ni."

"EH?!" I asked really, really shocked.

"Saranghae." He said, This time in korean because he might've thought I didn't understand.

"EH?!" I did it again.

I've never had a confession like that, ever.

"I love you." He said again in english.

"Ahhh, Sorry...I was just shocked....Don't think I didn't understand the first time...And this is all I can give you right now soooo..." I cut off my sentence by kissing his cheek and all the EXO boys went "OOOOOOO" And Leeteuk and Yesung's jaws dropped to the ground as Luhan blushed really hard.

He was still blushing really madly as I clicked in my cell number in his phone and I waved EXO goodbye, and with Yesung and Leeteuk, I went back to the practice room where the rest of the members were.

"Ooooh, She's really pretty." I heard some members say.

"Noona neomu yeppo..." I heard Chanyeol sing and then EXO laughs.

"She took my first kiss..." I heard Luhan murmur and everyone goes "OOOOOO" And Chanyeol goes "Do you love her hyung?"

I heard more teases and compliments for me until we were far away from them.

"Do you like EXO In Young?" Leeteuk asks.

"Neh, They're pretty nice. I'll listen to their music soon." I answered and I swore I saw Yesung look jealous.

"But, I like Super Junior more. Don't worry." I added and I saw Leeteuk and Yesung smile, so I smiled back.

And hand in hand, Us three went back to the practice room.

 

Haha, EXO was an entertaining bunch, But I didn't get to introduce them all. Sad...And I'm guessing your thinking that In Young has a crush on Luhan..Well she thinks he's so handsome, But it's not love. And she kissed him to repay him for telling her that he loves her. That's just In Young's way of showing her thanks because she's never gotten a confession like that before. And Jealous Yesung at the end, Haha. He must've been jealous that his hoobae got a kiss and he didn't. Don't worry Yesung, You'll get a kiss soon! And though I said i wouldn't update til next week, That's a lie. I just found out that I had a day off from school so now I'm free. So today, just to make it up to you guys, I'll post atleast 4 more chapters for you guys since I can't update until Tuesday, and Thrusday I can't update since I'm going camping with my grade, and There's a 50/50 chance I would update on Friday because it depends when I'm home because I do my chapters everyday after school :3 But after that week, I'll be back to normal schedule! And we're nearing the play! I hope you can't wait like me!