Keys&Locks; I

Opera

"Aish... *Achoo!* Why did I have to... *Achoo!* not bring a jacket last... *Achoo!* Night? I knew it was gonna *Achoo!* Rain! *Cough, cough* " I tried to say as I was lying on my bed in mine and my sister's studio. Me with a cold, and her with a busy schedule but still looking after me.

"You should go... *Achoo!* The guys need you today for.. *Cough* the variety show apperance... *Achoo!*" I tried convincing her but my coughing and sneezing wasn't convincing her.

"Fine, But not all of them are coming to Strong Heart ya' know, so I'm gonna get the members who aren't coming to look after you. I have sibnling telepathy you know."

"What *Achoo!* sibling telepathy?"

"I know you're gonna get worse and without anyone, it's not gonna get better. You can stay about five minutes by yourself, The boys will be here right away!"

She ran out of our studio and I heard an elevator door open.

"But...I don't need anyone to take care of me... *Achoo!*" I whispered as I heard the elevator door close.

In five minutes tops the boys came rushing in like a stampede.

"*Achoo!* Sick person...being ran over by a stampede......." I choked out.

They all looked at me and carried me back onto the bed.

Yeah, The stampede was that bad for me to fall off my own bed. And it's a king-size bed too.

"Oh sorry In Young! We didn't see you!" Sungmin apoligized.

Who wouldn't love that face?

"It's alright I don't mind, And if you guys wanted to take care of me, can you please get me my medicine? You guys wanted to help, so help please." I order them nicely and they start fighting about who's gonna get it.

Those guys, those guys are so funny.

As they were fighting, I was weezing and trying to squish into the crowd of 7 boys in my tiny box of a room and into the kitchen.

It was so obvious I was gone but they didn't even notice.

I poured myself a glass of water and took a fever pill and Yesung came into the kitchen.

"Sneaked by?"

"Yup, They were too busy fighting so I got it myself. Last time I heard you were the loudest." I chuckled.

"Cause they wouldn't stop. I didn't notice you leave either and I was going to get it for you myself."

"Well thank you, even though you got out for nothing."

"Did you hear about the play coming up and that they're casting from someone at your school?" He asked.

"Of course. I wanna try out. I haven't done a play since my last year of high school. I missed that feeling of being on stage."

"Don't you ever get stage fright?"

"Nope, I'm a natural. When I act, I try and imagine myaself as my character. I put my all. I would do whatever I would imagine my character would react and everything. To me, it's like playing superheroes or talking in place of your barbies. To me, it's all a job well done." I smile and he does too, but my cough suddenly breaks the moment.

"Sorry...About that. Atleast I'm not sneezing." I told him.

He nodded his head and put the thermometer inside my mouth and waited.

He took it out and his face lit up.

"So cute..." I thought.

"Your temperature has gone down alot now! Your still a little hot, but you can take more medicine later. Now to celelbrate that, Wanna...Torture them?" He asked and added in a smirk at the last part. I smirked as well and did a silent evil maniac laughter and then, I grabbed my locks and keys. I hid the keys in my pajama pockets, deep within everything so they wouldn't see and we came in.

"Guys, My fever's gone worse...I'm really worried..." I faked while crying.

They all stopped.

Told you appa, putting me in a performing arts school in the US was the best idea ever!

"Don't worry, It's gonna be okay. What do you want us to do??" Donghae asked really sweetly.

Awww...That was so cute. I feel really guilty of what I'm about to do.

Screw that, I don't.

They acted really crazy when they were drunk, I was their housewife, I was out in the cold last night getting thme snacks when they could've just worn a disguise and got it themselves, and I spent the rest of my won for myself on a ton of asprin, no more change for my candy. :'(

THEEYYYY NEEDDDD TOOOO PAYYY.

For my candy!

Okay back to reality.

I quickly padlocked the door and the window and I stepped up to them.

"Let's have some fun now shall we..." I snickered opening my closet door.

Kekekekeke, Cliffhanger! Cliffhanger that won't be updated til tomorrow! I'm running outta time and I still need to catch up on the fanfics I'm reading. Don't worry, It's not gonna be y cause I don't know and I feel really akaward writing y stuff but I like reading it? Anyway... I'm gonna get rid of my stupid factual errors soon, just not today. I'll hold it off for a while. Maybe I should edit my description and make it longer, add a background and put in a poster? Yupp, I have alot to do. But this story isn't going to be finished in a while. It's probably gonna range in the 30-50 chapters. It's not truly going to be finished until I don't know, when I get back to school? I also changed my plans with a sequel. I'm gonna add in whatever my sequel was gonna have and I'm gonna put it here instead. That's why it's gonna range up to 50, but if I'm overflowing with ideas, I'll make it up to 60-70. But that's not offical yet, But most likely I'm gonna post my sequel in it's own story. So yeah, Only 30-50 chapters you'll be expecting. You're welcome to guess what In Young has in her closet (Other than her clothes) but you're gonna find out tomorrow. Okay, getting too long.