CHAPTER IV: You See What You Want To See

My Heart is Only Yours~ (내 마음은 당신입니다~)

 

CHAPTER IV: You See What You Want To See

 

They finally got at their dorm in Seocho-gu and saw that their manager still hasn't arrived. They entered the small cozy apartment one by one and the three maknaes headed to the living area while the two hyungs headed to the kitchen to drink some water.

 

"So what do hyungs think of my noona? Uwah, she's really gotten prettier." Channie spouted as he the TV.

 

"Chincha yeppeo da! Channie ya! You're so lucky to have a cousin like her! Gaaah!” The glasses boy said as he excitedly pounced on the youngest member, tightly hugged him and wildly swayed him sideways.

 

"Ack! Hyung, it hurts! Why are you torturing me!”

 

“He’s just envious of you Channie. Hahaha.” The rapper coolly and mockingly said as he occupied the whole 3 seater sofa. “But yeah, Sungyeon noona is really pretty, but I guess she’s a little bit skinny. Ooohh, that rhymes. I can make a rap out of it! Haha!”

 

“It’s Sooyeon noona hyung! Sooyeon!” Channie strongly corrected Baro while he still endured the continuous torture of Sandeul.

 

"Ah matta! Haha. Sorry." Baro said apologetically though it can't really be seen from his face.

 

Meanwhile the two hyungs in the kitchen finished their drinks while witnessing the playfulness of their three younger members. CNU grabbed a container of sliced fruits, laid it down on the dining table and started munching some. Jinyoung on the other hand picked an apple in the fridge and bit it hard.

 

“Auh. Why is this apple so hard?” He said while munching it with difficulty. CNU just laughed gently at him.

 

“Maybe it’s expired already.”

 

Amused and confused at the same time by what CNU said, Jinyoung replied, “Do apples have expiration dates?” But CNU just gave him that I-don’t-know look and smiled foolishly at him.

 

“Huh? Of course, apples don’t have expiration dates hyung! What are you saying! Uwah. Hyungdeul, apples just tend to rot and get darker! And they don’t get harder, they become all soft and… gross to eat. Ew.” Sandeul butted in the hyungs' kind of idiotic conversation and picked a sliced melon from CNU's container. “Jijn’t you rearn it ash cool? Mhm?” He spoke while munching the fruit.

 

“Of course I know it! Haha! CNU just confused me with his statement.” Jinyoung replied defensively.

 

“Haha. Mian.” CNU told them while he continuously gobbled up the fruits.

 

Then they heard a loud voice coming from the living room and asked them, “Ne Jinyoung hyung, CNU hyung, what do you think of my noona?”

 

“Hmm. Yeppeo. And she seems so nice.” said Jinyoung while he walked towards the living room while still munching his hard apple. CNU, on the other hand, had finally finished eating and when he was about to put the container back in the fridge, Sandeul quickly snatched some sliced melons and followed his other hyung. The oldest member was just awed by his dongsaeng’s agility.

 

///

The five of them continued watching television until they got tired. They were wondering why their manager still hasn't come back home. It's not that they're worried but because they were quite hungry since they haven't had any dinner yet. Baro and Sandeul decided to go to their room to lay down and browse the internet. Channie headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower and this happened because he lost in the rock-paper-scissors game with his hyungs.

 

Jinyoung and CNU were left in the living room. There was silence for a few minutes but then, someone broke it. “Jinyoung, did you ever have a girlfriend before?” It's just been a month since they moved to their dorm. Though, they were together for more than 3 years as trainees, they never get the chance to explore each other’s private lives, mainly just meeting up during practice sessions. 

 

Again amused and confused by the sudden question, he nodded and uttered, “Uhn. Once in high school. Why ask so suddenly?”

 

“Haha. Nothing. It’s just that I haven’t had one before. Well, I’m a little awkward with girls. Haha.”

 

“Hmm. Yeah, you seem that way. I saw how you acted while we’re with Channie’s noona. Hahaha!” Jinyoung chuckled as he remembered how CNU acted shyly and awkwardly this afternoon.

 

“Why are you laughing? Haha. Was I that awkward?”

 

“Hahaha! I wish you could’ve seen yourself. You were too quiet! You neither spoke to noona nor made eye contact with her. And when she waved at you during the introduction, you smiled a little but blushingly looked away. Hahaha! Shy boy.”

 

“Stop it! Hmm. Was I really like that??”

 

“Yes!” Jinyoung told him without even thinking twice. Then they heard an almost girl squeal coming from the bedroom. The two boys confusedly looked at each other and then quickly headed inside their room to see what’s happening.

 

///

Meanwhile, in the bedroom, the two mischievous boys excitedly opened Sandeul’s laptop and started to browse the net. Without further ado, they typed “Choi Soo Yeon” in the search bar and waited nervously for the results. After just .10 seconds, the two boys squealed, almost all coming from Sandeul, as they saw what they wanted to see.

 

“It’s noona!! It’s noona!!” Sandeul clicked on the links, almost breaking the touchpad, and the numerous clicks launched equally numerous tabs in the browser. Baro, just as excited as him, joined in the viewing of Channie’s noona’s profile and pictures. After a few seconds of browsing, the two boys were just awed by what they saw. "Wooaaah."

 

The hyungs rushed inside the room and saw Baro and Sandeul lying on the lower bunk bed. “What happened? What happened?” Jinyoung asked them almost worryingly. But their dongsaengs just looked at them wide-eyed and open-mouthed at the same time.

 

“Hyungdeul, look at theeeese!” The glasses boy sat up straight and passed the 14” laptop to his hyungs. CNU and Jinyoung took it and looked at it. It didn't took long before both of them started to speak. “Wooaaah.”Just like the reactions of Baro and Sandeul, they can’t help but be awed by the sight. In no time, the two older boys joined their dongsaengs in their activity.

 

Channie, still in the bathroom, was wondering what his hyungs are up to. He heard the scream but ignored it since it was obviously Sandeul’s. And as he continued to shower, the quick shower became a long one.

 

While the 4 boys in the bedroom continued doing what they were doing, they heard a phone ring. They searched for it and saw Channie's phone on top of the drawer moving vigorously from the vibration. It wasn't a call but a message. Tempted, Baro hurriedly leaped from the bed and took the maknae's phone. He saw the picture of the girl they just met this afternoon and was about to press the `View` button when someone's hand snatched the phone from him.

 

"Ei hyung what are you doing? That's my phone!" Fresh from the shower, Channie flashed an aegyo angry face at Baro while removing the towel from his wet hair. He held his phone and read the message. "Oh, it's from noona!"

 

His hyungs' heads moved at the same time as they all looked at him with an expecting expresion. Confused, Channie burrowed his eyebrows and asked them, "What?"

 

"What did she say? What did she say?" Sandeul stood up and walked towards the maknae in order to see the message.

 

"Nothing. She just asked if we got home safely." Then Channie pressed the reply button and sent back a message.

 

"Awwww." All of them felt touched at his cousin's kindness and smiled unconsciously.

 

The quick witted Channie grasped the situation immediately. "Huh? What is this? Don't tell me... Did you all fell for my noona?!"

 

The hyungs' eyes widened from shock. As they were caught off guard, they automatically answered him back, "Of course not!" Not convinced, the maknae thought to himself that something's definitely fishy.

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

Hello! Hello! Have you all been well? I'm kind of sad because my last chapter didn't get

any reviews nor comments. Huhu! Does it mean it's that bad??

Anyway, here's the next chapter which is a little long too but shorter than before.

I'm so sorry! I don't know why I can't write a shorter chapter. Mian!

But I hope you guys can comment . I really need something to boost me up.

Please tell me what you think guys. Should  I just stop writing this?

Huhuhu. Anyways,  for those who read my first ever story,

Thank you very much!! Have a good day!

 

 

♥ Yoojin~