Chapter 1 - HE CAN'T BE SERIOUS!

Seoul Candy

After 20 minutes of rushed make-up, Dara entered the hall, fully-dressed in a rabbit-style costume. She was wearing with seemed to be a pink, tube swimsuit with a fuzy little circular-thingy at her buttocks, which she guessed was a rabbit's tail. Underneath that, she was wearing light pink, super-tight leggings that covered the whole lower part of her body, including her toes. Hot pink stilletos was her footwear, and her hairdress was a headband with bunny ears.

As she walked through the set, Dara glanced at Minzy, who is currently in front of the camera, glaring at it with attitude. It certainly matched her animal costume, which is a tiger - complete with fur and all those black and orange stripes. "Good, Minzy!"  "That's right, more attitude!" praised the photographer.

"Look who decided to show up," a voice from behind her said. Dara turned around too quickly because of nervousness, and almost lost her balance. "Hey, easy, Bugs Bunny. You don't want to look like someone punched you, right?"

It was Park Bom.

And she was sporting a kitten's ouftit, comprised of a black tube with ruffles at the top, a black miniskirt with ruffles at the bottom, and furry covers for her arms and legs that made her look more like a black cat. She was also wearing mittens and a cute black shoe, and kitten-ears headband.

  

Just imagine that this is our dear Bommie, and the costume is all black

(picture is Maeda Atsuko from AKB48)

"You look - " Dara started to say.

"Adorable, I know," Bom said as she tossed her long, curls hair at her back. "So why are you late? CL's been...angry, you know. She's been trying to contact you through your cell phone but she said the number was busy..."

Dara gulped. It was busy because she was talking to him. "Did she, uhh, looked very angry?"
 

"Not really," Bom stated. "You know that she only gets angry when the schedule is not followed or when something goes wrong, right?"

"Which proves my theory that she's angry now," sighed Dara. No way would she want to see CL today.

"THERE YOU ARE," a very familiar voice said sternly. Dara took a deep breath and turned. 

"Hi, CL," greeted Dara.

CL was looking very hot in her white wolf costume, with a large and furry hoodie to make it look amazing. "Where have you been? We thought you'd never arrive. Did you know that the group picture had to be pushed aside because of your absence?" CL scolded her unnie.

"Look, I'm sorry. It won't happen again,ok?" 

CL sighed. "Ok. Just make sure it won't cause trouble again." And she walked off.

When it was Dara's turn to take her solo shots, she was in the zone. Again she provided the camera with lots of love and charm, making her the most photogenic member of 2NE1, and making CL forget her past offense.

"Now that's wrap, everybody!" the photographer announced as he took the last shot of 2NE1's group picture. Everybody in the room applauded with delight that their work is, finally, finished.

"I want to go the ice cream just across the street!" Bom announced.

"That won't happen," CL declared. "I just got a message from our beloved CEO. He said: 'CL, round up your members and meet me in the conference room here in YGEnt. after the photoshoot. '"

"Oh darn. What's gonna happen now?" Bom sighed.

Dara's heartbeat began to increase. What's with the sudden meeting? Did he found out about that? Or maybe he's gonna scold me for being late earlier? Oh my gosh.

"Dara unnie, you're looking kinda pale. Are you all right?" Minzy asked. 

"Wha-what? N-No, I'm fine. Guess I'm just a wee bit tired." Dara said, pretending to massage her aching forehead. She is, of course, a great actress.

.....

To their suprise, all the YG artists are in the conference room, with an exception of PSY. BIG BANG, Se7en, and Gummy were there, all busily chatting with one another as 2NE1 entered the room. After saying their friendly greetings, everyone took their seats as Yan Hyun Suk entered the room.

"As all of you know, our agency is one of the Big Three. And the Big Three have different startegies for marketing," he started. "For the past years, many people got to know 2NE1 through 2NE1TV, and a little bit of BIG BANG through that also. But even though that was done so, misconceptions about our company can't be avoided. Don't get me wrong, I love misconceptions 'cause they attract a lot of curious people. But, of course, misconceptions must be straightened out. Also, many fans don't know BIG BANG members' true personalities, as well as Gummy's and Se7en's. So, like what I have done with 2NE1, you will all have a reality TV show."

A surprised "woh" was the reaction of the family.

"But," Yan Hyun Suk continued. "Not individually, but as a whole. The title of the show would be YGTV, and the YGFamily house has already been constructed. All of you will move there next week, and thus the filming will start. But of course, the rooms would be according to groups, and all of you MUST participate in it. Am I making myself clear?"

"Yes," came the evident response.

"All right. You may go now."

Dara reluctantly stood up and tried to hide and fight her shock. She and he would be living under the same roof. She and he would be closer to each other. This is sooo not happening, she thought.  I just shouted at him a few hours ago and Mr. CEO wants me to be nearer to him? He can't be serious!

She felt a light tap on her shoulder. 

She turned around and almost screamed. 

It was Taeyang. 

"Hey uhh, about that conversation we had earlier," he started. 

Dara puts her hands in front of her, a signal for him to stop. "About that, I'm really sorry. It's just that, I feel like you're being so stupid not telling her how you feel so I got angry with you," Dara explained, trying to compose herself while feeling the pain in her chest.

"It's just that, I don't know how to say it," Taeyang replied. "I'm not allowed to date, and so is she. It's just that...our lives are too complicated right now." He paused. "So, do you forgive me?"

Dara stared at him. She wanted to scream: "Why does it have to be her?! Does it really have to be my best friend?! Can't you see I really, really like you? Not Ku Hye Sun, me me! Sandara Park!"

But instead she said: "Yah, of course. We're family, right?"

And they shook hands.

 

PS: This is not a DARAXTAEYANG. This chapter's just a beginning of DARA's real LOVE story. ^^