Chapter 2 - STRAWBERRIES

Seoul Candy

G-Dragon dropped his bags on the bed and stared at BIGBANG's room. At was really huge and looked more like a great hall than a five-person room. Everyone has a single bed, cabinet, and territory. More like five rooms, just without the walls.

"So our camera life begins," Seungri sighed as he sat on the bed. "I wonder what it's like being followed around all day by cameras."

"Maybe it's annoying," TOP said with a sarcastic tone. He was arranging his clothes in the drawers. "No privacy at all."

"Hahaha. Welcome to show biz," Daesung shrugged.

Taeyang flopped on his bed, placing his arms on his forehead, thinking very hard. "So now we won't go back to the YG Building, huh?"

"Yeah. Why?" G-Dragon asked.

"Nothing." So that means I won't see her again.

GD sat on the side of Taeyang's bed. "Yo, you look troubled. Something wrong?"

"Nah, nothing." Taeyang sat up. "Just shocked by the sudden reality TV show."

GD laughed. "That's our president, huh. Always full of surprises." He stood up and gave Taeyang a pat on the legs. "You better finish arranging your stuff. Sujangnim said the cameras will arrive within 2 hours."

Taeyang sat. "Ok, leader."

Meanwhile, in 2NE1's room...

"I don't think all of your stuff will fit in the cupboard, Bom," Dara commented with a laugh. Bom was frowning at her unopened boxes which are yet to find their respective places in the shelves. 

"My other box of dresses aren't in the cabinet yet!" Bom wailed. She loves girly stuff and buys too much of it.

"Well, you better hurry up and unpack. The cameras will be here any second now," Dara said as she placed her Adidas shoes in the shoe rack. "CL and Minzy don't have any problems at all." Minzy was arranging her Gundam action figures in the glass cabinets. 

"I think it's really fun to be in the same room," Minzy stated with a bit of aegyo. "Though that means less privacy, but it kinda makes us look like dorm mates right?"

"Yeah. Back in the old school days," CL sighed.

Knock! Knock!

"Yo, Dara noona!" Seungri announced as he entered 2NE1's premises. 

"Yo Seungri, wassup?"

"Nothing. I just wondered if I talk to you out the hall for a sec?"

"Sure." Dara left the room and went out of the corridor with Seungri. As soon as they were out, Seungri moved closer to Dara as if to whisper a secret. "Woh, what's wrong?" said a startled Dara.

"Listen. I know a good guy, and he likes you. Do you like me to...?" Seungri made a hand movement to indicate the word 'help and continue'.

Dara sighed. "Look, Seungri, I'm not in the mood for guys right now. Besides, even if I do allow you to continue, we won't have time for it, seeing as we'll be followed by cameras all the time. I want to take a break from boys for the moment."

"Okay, okay. Just thought I should ask. But -" He stopped and stared at Dara. He took a step closer. They are so close now.

"Wha-What? Why are you staring at me?" Dara stuttered.

Seungri held out his hand and brushed Dara's hair. "You have a cobweb on your hair, unnie." He held it out, laughed, and walked off.

"Darn. Ever since Taeyang, I'm paranoid about boys now," Dara said exasperatedly. She grunted and went back to unpacking her clothes.

.....

"Yo, noona!" Seungri called amidst the noise coming from the blender. 

Cameras are in the YG House now, and Dara can barely find her way to the kitchen without stepping on the wires. BIGBANG, Se7en, Gummy, and 2NE1, with an exception of Dara, are in the kitchen, trying to make desserts for the hot day. Dara was still upstairs, and no one knows why.

"Eo, Dara!!" Gummy screamed and received shocked looks from her labelmates. "Hurry up and come down! Try to help us out here!"

TOP and Se7en are goofing around as usual, chasing each other around the table while holding strawberries. "Honey, come here!" Se7en teased. CL, and Minzy, however, are studying the recipe for the strawberry cupcakes. The other BIGBANG members are making shakes and drinks. Gummy and Bom are mixing something in a bowl, trying to master the chocolate cake recipe. 

"I"m coming! Sorry I'm late," Dara apologized as she grabbed the nearest apron and tied her hair in a pony tail. She ran to CL and Minzy. "Hey, anything I can do?"

"Yah," CL said. "Stop the Choi brothers and grab the strawberries from them, unnie." CL giggled at her request.

Dara glanced at Choi Seung-hyun (TOP) and Choi Dong-wook (Se7en), who are still chasing each other in front of the cameras. Se7en stopped and TOP took the opportunity and jumped on his back, looking like Se7en was giving TOP a piggy-back ride. Dara took a deep breath and approached the "couple". 

"Hey, can I have the strawberries? We're going to make strawberry cupcakes and you took our main ingredient," Dara said, a little seriously.

"Woah, someone's determined to get her strawberries," Se7en said with a laugh, standing straight as TOP got down from his back. "If you want it, come and get it." With that he took off, running around the table again.

"Oi!" Dara shouted, laughing as she chased her senior.

Then something happened.

As Se7en was running, Daesung is transferring a new batch of shake from the blender to the other table. Se7en collided with Daesung, who was holding a pitcher of vanilla shake.

The shake was spilled on the floor, and strawberries are flying...

 

 

And the incoming Dara has no time to stop herself from slipping...

 

 

G-Dragon, who was taking out suger from the drawers, had no idea about anything spilling....

 

 

So he slipped too, facing the incoming Dara...

 

 

G-Dragon was lying on the floor, and Dara was 'slipping' towards him...

 

 

"Oh no," Bom said.

"What the?" Gummy commented.

"Go, noona!" Seungri clapped his hands with delight.

 

 

Dara was on top of G-Dragon, and they are sorta kissing...

 

 

 

If the strawberry didn't get in the way of their lips.

 

Dara and GD struggled to get up frantically. There were strawberries on the floor and vanilla shake decorated GD's back.

"I'm so sorry, Ji Yong," Dara said, addressing G-Dragon. She pulled a strawberry from her hair.

"No, no, it's me who should be sorry," Ji Yong answered. "Uhm. I think I better go to my room and change clothes." He laughed at the cameras as he exited.

Se7en was still in shock. 

"Oi, snap out of it," Top said as he hit the back of his "brother's" head.

"Do you realize what could've happened if I didn't let go of the strawberries?" he said slowly, still in a state of surprise. 

"What?"

"That was close!" he suddenly shouted. "I shouldn't have let it go, you know? That way the kiss should've been complete!"

"Oh stop talking about nonsense," Gummy said. "Choi brothers, since you're the reason for this mess, you'll fix it. Wipe the floor and buy some strawberries from the nearest grocery store."

TOP was shocked. "But I have nothing - "

"NOW." Gummy said this so firmly that they both started doing their work.

Dara, meanwhile, was looking at the cook book half-heartedly. Oh my gosh, she thought. Why is my heart like this? It's beating so fast.

And that was how day one started. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter! XD

Will update soon! <3

Please leave a comment and thanks for reading! ^^