Chapter 3 : CL's my heartbreaker - GD

CL's my heartbreaker - GD

 

TOP was furious when he got back to BigBang's dorm . "YAH KWON JIYONG ! COME OUT RIGHT NOW ! " TOP screamed at the top of his lungs using his authority as Hyung . TaeYang , Seungri and Daesung decides to escape to their own room ."Yah , none of you is going anywhere until i see Jiyong . " He snapped back at the other members. They sat quietly at on the sofa as TOP filled them in about what happen . "HOW COULD HE DO THIS?! Where's he backbone ? That stupid kid , crying for a girl and doesnt have the courage to confornt her ." TOP said furiously . "Maybe , the jealousy thing wasnt such a great idea from the start."Taeyang said , becoming the most quiet of the group it's rare for him to speak up." ShutUp ! no mouth ! Since when did you learn to talk !?" TOP shout back. Taeyang shout back soon , the whole place turn into a fish market.
 
"Quiet ! " Jiyong finally said , " I need to get some sleep ." "Omo , Hyung is out . " Seungri said. " So the way to get Jiyong out from him room is noise , isnt it funny ?! HHAHAHHA ." Daesung said trying to eased the atomsphere. "YAH ! KWON JIYONG ! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING !?" TOP said as he grabbed GD collar . "Don't worry Jiyong , go get some sleep , i'll get this guy to back off."Taeyang said as he glared at TOP. "What you staring at shortie!" TOP said. "You think you can call me shortie just because you are the tallest here . YAH!" Taeynag replied. Daesung and Seungri sighed . Daesung tried to break the fight while Seungri said to GD "Hyung , you ok ?" as GD put his hand on his head as he walked back to his room shakely . He collasped just before he entered his room . This shut the whole group up .
 
"Hyung ! WAKE UP HYUNG ! " Seungri nudge him ." Is he hung over or did he just fainted ?"Daesung asked TOP . "He was still sober a few minutes ago ." TOP said as Taeyang called for YG . YG decides to called a private doctor as he did not wished for the media to know what happen . The members managed to dragged him to his bed so the doctor could examined him .
 
"Hyung , Hyung ! He's awake ! What this ?!" Seungri said as he raised 2 fingers . GD tried to whispered but his lips were dry and cracked ."He'll be fine ." The doctor explained. " He havent eat for days and all he drink was alcohol no wonder he would faint." This time , TOP have a new plan . He whispered something among the others members . "Hyung , i am doubtful . But i guess it is a goodplan ." Seungri said . " Yeah , better than the jealous plan -.-" taeyang said. TOP punched him plafully and they started fighting again .
 
"Time to put our plan to action !" Daesung / Seungri / taeyang / TOP high-fived eachother ."What's stupid plan is this ?" Jiyong managed to asked even though he have yet to recover . "Hyung , just close your eyes and kept quiet until we tell you to open your eyes and talk . Alright ? And don't fall asleep ! " Seungri said and lock the door just as he was about the protest . " Guess i'll have to listen to him . " GD said to himself . Taeyang gave CL a call , he words always seems so real since he hardly lie , "CL !Jiyong is dying ! He tried to commit suicide but luckly we stopped him and managed to inject anesthesia into him so he'll be asleep until tonight , i think you better go take alook ." CL who is at Teddy's studio recording a new song immediately ran away.
 
"Jiyong ah ! " Cl swung open the door with tears in her eyes only to find a peaceful Jiyong 'sleeping' . " He said without you , life would be meaningless and that the pain was too much that he wanted to die . We thought he was lying so we ignored him , who knew this would happen ?" TOP said figuring he's the best actor here."But i thought he didnt love me anymore ?! The bet yesterday , you said ! " CL screamed at him , eyes still red . "But did you love him?"TOP asked. "Why do you want to know?"CL answered."It's important."TOP said. "Of Course , i love him . I always did and always will !"CL answered and faced TOP giving him look that say if you are asking the obvious.
 
As she spin back to face GD , she was caught in his embrace . "Hush dear , i love you too."GD said with tears in his eyes too. "I am sorry , i really am. I thought we will be happier" CL said burying her head into GD's chest hiding her gulit. "It's alright , you were doing it for me right ?"GD comfort her. "We'll be together forever :)"
 
CL looked up and smiled .
GD Smiled back .
BigBang smiled .
 
-The End-