Chapter 2 : CL's my heartbreaker - GD

CL's my heartbreaker - GD

 

"Hyung! What should we do ?" Seungri asked TOP when they were recording . GD was absent again for the 3 time this week . "We are never going to complete the album at this rate ." Seungri continue . TOP still thinking hard , " Hmm , how's he ?" . " He ? You mean Jiyong hyung ? He's crazy man ! NO WAIT i am going crazy ! Everynight he will scream in the middle of his sleeps than suddenly started crying . He didnt eat anything at all except sandwiches , he says it's Chaerin's favourite and he didnt even talk to me AT ALL ! " Seungri complained while rubbing his head . " It's ok " , Taeyang assure , "He's just heart-broken , that's all ." He smile and continue singing along to the newly recorded song . Daesung was laughing at Seungri expression but TOP knew he need to help his best friend .
 
That night , TOP went to 2NE1's dorm to speak privatly to CL regarding this matter , of course not forgetting to buy corn for Bom ! Hehe. TOP was greeted with a hug from Bom when he reached ."Aishh , I knew you will get something for me ! ^^ MY CORNNNN ! Don't tell trainer kay ? If not i'll be dead ." Bom said while munching on the corn."Hey i'll also get killed if trainer found out i gave you the corn." TOP laughed while watching her munch happily on her corn . "By the way where's CL ? I have something to say to her."TOP finally getting to the point . "She's in her room , becareful , she is not in the best of mood these few days . " Bom warned. TOP gave her a OK sign .
 
"What do you want ?" CL said as TOP walk in . " I want to know what happen to Jiyong." TOP said staight to the point . " We're over , done ." CL said looking up , emphasising on the word Over. "I want to know more."TOP said. CL finally gave in and trashed out the reason for her decision . "Let's make a bet."Top said. CL raised a eyebrown wondering what tatics he's up to but agreed anyway ." Tomorrow , we go to a club . Hook up with a guy , get GD jealous. If he doesnt picked a fight , it means he doesnt love you . But if his reaction is big than you guys will have to get back together." " WHAT ?!" CL said . "You promised , i'll picked you up tomorrow , here." TOP whispered into her ears as he got up to leave. Being the Jiyong , the both of them knew , he will defintely picked up a fight , she was bounded to lose .
 
The next day , CL suit up in a skin-tight leggings with a mini top and blazer and extra high heels that shows while most of her celverage."Looking great !" TOP called from his car as CL walk towards him . TOP wearing a tuexdo , looking extremly hot." Seems like somebody will lose today."TOP said with a smirk . CL obviously pissed , rolled her eyes . After their breakup , GD have been there everynight to drink away his pain and sorrow. TOP and CL both knew that he'll be in a small corner of the club drinking his life away.Upon reaching the club , TOP dragged CL to a corner to make sure that GD can see all that's happening.He introduce CL to his best friend , Jaejoong , known for being a player . TOP personally ask him for a favour regarding the bet , he immediately agreed , it's fun afterall .
 
They started chatting happily while TOP walked towards GD."What's that? You did that on purpose right ? I thought i found a true friend that will drink with me , turns out to be a fake ." GD said as he tried to walk away. "Hey , come on . Watch the show eh , i spend alot of effort you know." TOP said."What ? Trying to make me jealous ?" GD said and raised a eyebrown ." NO , to find someone better for our little leader than you." TOP replied." Oh." GD said softly so CL have moved on ? So all these times when he cried for her , she was already ready to move on? GD thought as the pain he's been trying to numb came back . Tears formed again but he quickly rubbed them away and feigned a strong front . "Haha ! I'm glad she've finally found someone else. " GD said painfully with a faked smile ."YA , i knew you'll be happy ! " TOP said , his plan is working .
 
The plan is working , Jaejoon go forward to hold CL in his embrace while CL blushed . CL . Blushed . At . Another . Guy . These words , GD could hear his heart shattered. He forced a smile once again but this time only tears formed. The of the plan is here , TOP whispered to himself as JaeJoong and CL closed in for a kiss . He could see GD fist tighting . However , he did not do anything . TOP decides to add fuel to fire to speed up the plan . "Hey , They make a great couple right ? Haha. So perfect. " TOP said loudly making sure GD heard every single word . Instead of punching Jaejoong , he walked off with a beer in his hand. "I won?"CL asked excitedly at TOP shocked face , this wasnt the GD he knew . " Nevermind that , let's contiune." Jaejoong say trying to kiss her again . " Thankyou Jaejoong oppa , it's a pleasure meeting you :)" CL said as she walked off the club knowing she've won.