Chapter 1 : CL's my heartbreaker- GD

CL's my heartbreaker - GD

'Chaerin ahh ! Chaerin ! Comeback . No , comeback ! ' GD screamed as he bolted up from his bed and hugged the air . Another nightmare . He dreamt that CL was leaving him but he couldn't stop her . Seungri rushed into GD room after hearing his scream only to find him curled up in a ball hugging his puppy , ' Gaho ah , mummy is not coming back already , what should i do ?! ' he cried and broke out in tears . Seungri sighed , his hyung is getting from bad to worst . He had to inform his others hyung .

2 weeks ago , the night they broke up , Teddy's Studio . GD was there again working on songs.
"Oh hey Chaerin , you're here !" Teddy got up to greet her before he get back to his songs . CL bow to him and nudge GD to come out , CL who is holding on to GD hands managed to dragged him to 7 floor , nobody dared to come to the 7floor in YG building but CL figured out this is the most private place in the whole building. GD playfully laugh as he tried to figured out what she wanted to say."Hey ! are you going to say you love me ? Come on you dont need to come to the 7 floor to do that ! " CL remain quiet . "Oh i know ! You want some privacy right ? Hehe . Naughty girl ! " GD said while brushing his nose againist her's and holding her hands in his tightly. Normally CL would blushed when he do this however today , her face was stern and stiff . GD finally getting message & asked her what's wrong."If you havent realise , the media is already suspecting our relationship ."CL finally said. " It's no big deal , i mean come on , Se7en hyung have been with Hanbyul for 7 years , nobody noticed a thing !"GD laughed. "It's different Jingyo ! And you know it ! Havent you realise how the media is keeping track of us ?!" CL said . "You know what , Let's break up. It'll be better for all of us."CL contiuned .
 
GD stood frooze when he heard those words , tears started forming unknowingly . Break up ?! These word kept ringing in his head as he felt a thousands arrow shooting at his heart except this wasnt Cupid's arrow , it was Hercules's arrow , sharp and painful . This was it ? 2 years of relationship , gone puff vanished in a sentence , a split second ? More tears start to formed . His hands gripped tightly onto CL's hands ."I am sorry, it really is for the best." CL said ."DONT SAY YOU ARE FREAKIN SORRY ! Just say you love me , it's all a joke ! Please , i am begging you . "GD said .CL pushed away his clinging hands , and frantically pressed the "down" button to escape this awkward situation . As CL leave GD kneel to the ground , buried his face in his hands and started screaming out in pain with a hand across his chest , mending his wound .
 
CL finally let her tears out in the lift knowing nobody is there to wittness her cry . It's was for the best , she conviced herself that she was making the right choice . She have spent several sleepless night thinking about it.2 weeks ago , CL decides to break with GD after being together for about two year . They have know eachother for almost 5 years and have always been best friends until last year when they finally take things to a whole new level . YG staffs congratulate them , many were not suprised. Even YG himself drop them his best wishes but also warned them about the consequences and to be extra careful. It's been comfortable along with YG staffs as they all knew about it however 2NE1 Tv crew was different . Many viewers sense that GD and her actually have something going on , going the extra mile to promote them as a couple. She did not wish for this to happen so in the 2th season , she decides to avoid him while the tape is rolling however it was no use , many still believed that they were together. As the leader of 2NE1 , she want to create a postive image , what if she was caught holding hands with him ? What will people think of the group . She cannot be so selfish .
 
GD on the other hand didnt take it so well . He was also the leader of Bigbang and he couldnt figure out what's so bad about being together . They even had a couple name , Skydragon !So what's so bad ? He didnt understand why she had to throw all these feelings away that they have kept for 2 years . Well for him , it was actually longer , about 4 years , it was kinda of love at first sight for him . He was already on a emotion roller coaster before they were together , one pat from a guy to her could send him crazy . Even when they were together , he was very possessive , never allowing her to go out alone or even eat alone ! How's he going to survive now?