chapter 2

arrangedmarriage with my anti-fan

meanwhile on baekhyun's mansion...

baekhyun's POV

"goodmorning son,come here,your mom wanted to tell you something really really important" his dad patted the sit infront of him.

"what is it,mom?" he walked with a toast in his mouth and jumping around to get balance while tie-ing his sneakers and sit on the sit his dad patted.

"you've been arrangedmarriage with my friend's daughter,and i will had a grandchildren soon" your mom clap her hands while grinning.

your toast fell off from your mouth and your jaw dropped,"whaaat?! but mom,i'm just turned 15,why must i married soo soon?"

"it's your mom's dream son,only you could make it come true,please understand" your dad patted your shoulder while your mom make a fake sob.

"i know dad,but why now?"

"your mom can't wait to see a miniature of you and your soon-to-be-wife,but i agree too,i know you love to flirt at school,and if you are married,you will not flirt anymore,it's for your own good son"

"why dad can know i'm flirting at school?"

"we know it from your EXO friends,dear,so,do you agree with that?"your mom said while make her puppy eye,you sigh and finally nodded *you'll see it guys (the rest of the EXO) i'll take the revenge*(AN: this ( * ) means speak to yourself)

"hoooray!!! i will be a grandma soon~,you are such a good boy"your mom hugged you and ruffled your hair,you just sit ther like a statue and wait for your parents nagging and finally went to school.