chapter 1

arrangedmarriage with my anti-fan

'oh,i'm curious yeah,sajin sok nega,sun gan goeranawa, wae-' your alarm clock rang,and it's means already 7.30 o'clock.you turn off your alarm clock and get ready for school.

after you put your uniforms on,you quickly go downstairs to take a breakfast.you sit beside your brother,Kai.

"good morning"he ruffled your hair,even if you're already in the first grade of senior high school,you'll always tied up your hair into two pony tails,and it makes you look cute and childish,of course you're childish because you're the youngest and you have a parents and a brother that care and love you.

"good morning too,oppa" you fixed your bang and smile at him and began to eat your breakfast.

"i bet,today you'll be in a great dangeeeer" he whisper to your ear.

"what?how did you know?"

"just wait and see..." he answered while cutting his pancake.

you pout "hey,please tell me,please..." you clung into his arm.but he just smile and continue to eat . you puff your cheek and continue to eat too.then suddenly your mom sit infront of you and look at you for awhile,you puzzled and look up to your mom

"what's wrong,mom?are you okay?"

"~~~~ -ah,i will told you something important,but you must accept it okay?" you nodded and your mom continue

"y-you will be arrangedmarriaged with baekhyun,my friend's son..."

"w-what?!mom,it's not funny,don't joking here mom"

"it isn't a joke,dear,you will met him later after school"

you froze and think for a while,and then you remembered,today is 1st of april,it's april fool.so you think your mom is fooling you,so you just nodded.your brother shocked when he saw you nodded,it means you agree

"hey,are you agree with that?"

"hehe...i know you with mom and dad are fooling me because today is april fools,hahaha,nice try,but you've caught" you whisper to his ear and left the house.

"w-wait...,mom,are you serious?i won't let her go like that" Kai said while his eyes grew bigger.

"you're mom is serious,son,you must let her go when it's her time,and now it's the time,you're soo over protected to her,you remember when she's on her third grade of junior high school,she was sad because her friend was bullying her,and you go to her class and punch her friend on the face and ended up getting detention,you musn't go there,it's her private problem,let her finished it herself,she's not a kid anymore" your dad said and patted Kai's shoulder,he just bit his lip and prepare to catch up for you.