Chapter 4: Controversy ; Part 1

The Life Of A Korean Singer {HIATUS}

 

Controversy: Part 1

Annyeonghaseyo~ Soo Min imnida~

First of all.. As you all may know, I’m in no way related to

T-ara,Hwayoung or Core Contents Media. Therefore, this story is based solemnly on my imagination and opinion. Please, no bashing. Also, I’m absolutely not taking sides, as we will probably never know the whole truth about this controversy, I don’t want to believe in rumours and ‘’Evidences’’ fabricated by netizens nor do I want to believe CCM’s statements.

So~ Please enjoy this fourth chapter~

     -Soo Min

***************************************************************************************************************************************

July 25th 2012

Budokan Concert

-Kon'nichiwa! Watashi wa Hyomin yo! Minasan yoroshikuonegaishimasu! (Hi! I'm Hyomin~ Nice to meet you all!) I smiled and waved at my Japanese fans.

Hwayoung slowly came on stage with her crutches. QUEEN’S cheered for her. A smiled crept up my face, our QUEEN’S are so caring and nice to us. I felt so happy to have such awesome fans that would stand by our side no matter what.

Hwayoung left the stage after introducing herself to the crowd. I have to admit that I didn’t like her at first, not because of her personality or anything but because I felt like our CEO thought we weren’t good enough as a 6-member group. However, as I got to know her, I started to like her. Just like our fans, I couldn’t imagine T-ara without her now, she was part of us. I kind of had the same feeling with Ahreum and Dani. But I knew it would change soon.

Later that night in T-ara’s van

I took out my cellphone from my purse and logged onto twitter. I wrote a message of encouragement to Hwayoung.

-“The differences in levels of determination^^, Let us all have more determination. Fighting!!!

I smiled widely. That young girl had so much determination. She could have stayed at the dorm in South Korea to recover from her leg injury but she wanted to great the Japanese QUEEN’S. Even if she had to do it on crutches or sitting on a chair.

When we arrived at the hotel, I logged again onto twitter and saw that the members had responded to my previous tweet.

Jiyeon had written ; “The differences in levels of determination ^^, Always be humble ^^ and sensible ^^ I applaud you, acting genius ^^

Then eunjung ;  “A position can make or break a person, but determination can make a person too. Sigh, it’s unfortunate. You have to know to take care of the people around you.

Hwayoung had also twitted about her injury ;  “Sometimes, even determination alone is not enough. At times like these, I feel upset but I trust that it’s a blessing in disguise from the heavens. God, you know everything right?

A blessing in disguise? Kekeke that silly girl. It’s just from overworking yourself. I thought.

Her sister from 5Dolls, HyoYoung, had twitted ; My better half is suffering. My heart hurts. No matter what anyone else says, (Hwayoung), you can get through this,” and Hwayoung responded to her ;You’re the best.”

**************************************************************************************************************************************

I hope you liked the first part of Controversy!

Please, Comment/Subscribe if you like the story so far~

Gamsahamnida~~

    -Soo Min