Chicken

Pair of Aces

Pairing: Doojoon/Yoseob ft. Onew (and the rest of Shinee)

 

It was B2ST's day off and it just so happen that it was Shinee's as well. Dongwoon was on the phone with Key when he got an idea. He went out to the living room where the rest of the group were and blocked the TV.

"Hyungs! Can we invite Shinee over? I was just talking to Key on the phone and he said that they have a day off too and they're bored at home. Please, hyungs! Please!" Dongwoon begged. Yoseob - who lying on the couch with his head on Doojoon's lap - sat up and clapped his hands. 

"Yeah, we should! It would be fun! Doo, can we?" he asked. Doojoon chuckled at his boyfriend's sudden excitement.

"Of course, babe." Both Dongwoon and Yoseob squealed. Dongwoon ran to the bedroom to call Key, while Yoseob gave Doojoon a quick peck on the cheek before skipping to the kitchen to find food for their guests.

 

--

 

When they heard the doorbell, Junhyung got up to open the door. But before he could, Dongwoon came sprinting out of the bedroom and dashed past him.

"Aish, maknae! Stop running before you fall flat on your face," Junhyung scolded. Dongwoon slowed down, but still kept a fast pace.

"Sorry hyung!" When he opened the door, Key immediately jumped on Dongwoon, clinging onto him like a koala.

"Woonie! I missed you!" 

"Yah! You two were just together two days ago," Jonghyun said, rolling his eyes.

"Aw, hyung, let the best friends be," Taemin said.

"Are you all just going to stand there or do you want to move into the living room?" Hyunseung stood at the end of the front hall, looking at them amusedly.

"Let's go guys." Dongwoon led them further into the dorm, still carrying Key in his arms.

When they got to the living room, both Doojoon and Kikwang greeted their guests. 

"Thank you for letting us come over, hyung," Minho said. He looked around and noticed one member missing. "Where's Yoseob-hyung?"

"He's in the kitchen, cooking food for us," Doojoon replied. "Seob! They're here."

"Hey guys! I'll be there in a minute. Doo, do you know where the flour is? I want to make fried chicken," Yoseob said, causing a certain leader's ears to perk up upon hearing a certain word.

"Chicken?" Onew asked, on the verge of drooling.

"Oh no," Key muttered.

"Why?" Junhyung asked. But before any of the Shinee members could answer, Onew was already in the kitchen.

"Yoseob-ah, can I help you cook the chicken?" Onew chirped.

"Sure, hyung!" Everyone else watched as Onew excitedly bounced around the kitchen, helping Yoseob prepare the batter. When he caught sight of the raw chicken, he couldn't stop thinking that in just a matter of time, that chicken will be hot, golden brown and crispy. 

"Chicken, chicken, we're going to have some chicken!" he sang, dancing around Yoseob, making the latter laugh.

"So, he loves chicken a lot, doesn't he?" Kikwang asked.

"Love would be an understatement," Taemin replied.

While Yoseob and Onew prepared the chicken, the rest sat in the living room, watching a movie. Yoseob was scooping up some flour and Onew went to get eggs from the refrigerator. Yoseob was about to put in the rest of the flour, when the measuring cup slipped out of his hand and onto the floor.

"Damn it!" He was about to warn Onew about the spilled flour, but it was too late.

"What happe-" Onew stepped right on the flour and lost his balance. He fell backwards and grabbed the nearest thing - Yoseob. He fell right on Onew, his face on the latter's chest.

"Seobie, the guys want some popc-" Doojoon stopped in his track when he saw the two on the ground. "Um...what's going on here?"

Yoseob quickly got off Onew and helped the older man up. 

"It's not what you think! I spilled some flour on the floor and hyung slipped on it. He tried to hold on to me for balance, but I fell too. See," he said pointing to the flour on their clothes and floor. 

"Okay. Be careful next time," the leader said. The two nodded nervously.

 

--

 

"Just put it in, Seob-ah. I can't wait any longer!" The boys in the living room averted their attention to the sounds coming from the kitchen.

"So impatient, hyung. There! I put it in."

"Ah, yes! Put in more!" The guys snickered at how dirty Yoseob and Onew sounded, but a certain easily jealous boyfriend isn't finding any of this funny at all.

"As you wish."

"Mmm, so good. I can't wait to put that scrumptious looking thing in my mouth." Everyone laughed harder while Doojoon balled his fists and gritted his teeth.

"I'll take it out now, hyung. Mmm..."

"Okay. Oh yes!"

"Guys, you should really stop talking like that. Our almighty leader looks like he's about to bite someone's head off," Junhyung yelled. Yoseob and Onew peeked  out from the kitchen.

"We were just cooking the chicken."

"We know that, but do you really have to make those sounds?"

"What noise?"

"Mmm, so good," Jonghyun imitated.

"Oh yes!" Kikwang added. Yoseob and Onew turned red when they realized how it must've sounded to the others. Yoseob rushed to the other side of the room where Doojoon was sitting, looking anywhere else but at Yoseob.

"Joonie, you know that we were just cooking right?"

"..." Yoseob pouted and sat his boyfriend's lap. He leaned in, purposely brushing his lips against the corner of the latter's lips, before whispering in his ear.

"How about I make those sounds for you and more in our room?" He traced his finger's down Doojoon's chest and abdomen, stopping just above his waistband. Yoseob pressed his lips against his lover's and expected no reaction, but Doojoon instantly kissed back. He slipped his arm under Yoseob's legs and stood up, carrying him bridal style. Their lips were still attached as he went inside their bedroom, kicking the door close.

Minho scratched his head, trying to decipher what just happened. "Uh..."

"Don't ask. We have no idea either," Hyunseung said.

"Well then, while they do their business, why don't we turn up the volume of the tv and eat some chicken?" Key suggested. They all nodded in agreement and scurried to the kitchen. However, it was too late. There was nothing on the plate, but bones. They turned to the dining table and found Onew sitting there, stuffing the last piece of chicken in his mouth. He got up and was about to walk back to the kitchen, but the doorway was blocked angry idols, shooting daggers at him with their eyes.

"What?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so this was more Onew/Chicken, but I couldn't help it, lol. I'm thinking of making another Dooseob oneshot later.