Valentine's Day

Beast one-shots

 

Rin sat in the park as a couple sat down next to her openly displaying their affection towards one another, scrunching up her face in disgust deciding she had finally had enough of this torture. ‘Get a room.’ She thought to herself squinting her dark brown orbs at them. Not paying attention to where she was going she bumped into someone spilling coffee down the front of her white shirt, shrieking in horror at the stain materializing. “Yah! What’s your problem? I know you saw me.” As the man made no attempt to apologize she gawked at him.  “You should’ve been paying attention.” “You owe me another cup of coffee.” Her eyes shot daggers at him yet he seemed unfazed.

 

“I don’t owe you anything if you were paying attention this,” he motioned to her shirt and the coffee-less cup sprawled on the ground, “wouldn’t have happened.” Clenching her teeth she decided to take action and soared towards him trying to gain access to his pockets. Her hands coming in contact with his stomach sent him into a short hysterical fit, bellowing at her he placed a firm grasp onto her active hands.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” “I’m getting my money back.” Her voice monotone as she tried to break free from his grasp.  “You’re ing crazy.” That statement made her body launch towards him again. “Would you just stop it?” His body jumping back as she attempted again. Yes, he could easily fend her off but he liked the way she looked mad. Trying to contain his emotions he finally chose to accept that she wasn’t going to allow herself to lose this battle. He threw her hands at her prior to rummaging through his pockets and handing her some bills. “Here crazy woman.” He scoffed. “Thank you.” She smirked in victory as she made her way home.

 

 

A few weeks later

 

 

“I hate you guys for leaving me all alone.” Rin complained to her friends as they sat in a coffee shop talking about their plans for Valentine’s Day. “Not our fault you don’t have a boyfriend.” Her friend Jessica playfully sneered. Rin feigned hurt. “I choose not to have a boyfriend.” She emphasized choose. She heard laughter behind her she turned to come face to face with the jerk from the park. “You again, why won’t you just go away?” He merely smirked before returning his attention back to his friends.

 

They had seen each other almost every day since then seeing as how they were both taking the same business class. “Rin don’t be mean to Doojoon.” Rae cooed and winked at her. “Yeah don’t be mean to me. It’s not my fault you’re in love with me.” That was enough for her to fully spin around in her seat and hit him in the back of the head. “Just shut up.” She huffed before being pulled to sit back in her seat. “Yah people are looking.” Her friends whispered loudly smiling at the other patrons. “I don’t care he’s always bothering me.” She could hear him scoff telling his friends how she followed him everywhere. “I swear I hate him.” She grumbled rubbing her temples to calm herself down. “Doojoon-ah what are you doing tonight?” Rae cutely asked. He looked at her warily “Why?” “Just wondering gosh, I mean if you aren’t doing anything maybe you and Rin should enjoy each other’s company.” 

 

This isn't the entire story I figured you guys deserved something for making you wait so long so once I'm done with the rest I'll post it :) Thank you all for subscribing and commenting.

 

And I have a favor to ask you all I'm kinda stuck on Dongwoon's story I haven't written it yet, but I just need some suggestions so if you all would be so kind as to do that for me I'd greatly appreciate it.

 

Comments=<3