First Date

Beast one-shots

 

Yoseob intently watched Hana scribble down notes. Feeling his eyes on her she glanced his way catching him staring at her for the fifth time today. She smiled shyly before turning her attention back to their teacher. His cheeks flushed red as the bell rang signaling the day was over. He gathered his with great speed heading over to her. “Hey Hana.” “Hey seobie.” She grinned. “Are you busy tonight?” He breathed out. She hesitated “Yeah I am I have to work.” His joyful demeanor evaporated as they walked out the classroom. “Oh okay well I’ll see you Monday.” He replied with distress in his voice.

 

“But I am free this weekend.” Stopping in front of him she winked playfully. He smiled as wide as the Cheshire cat exclaiming “Chincha?” before he regained his composure. “How about we go to the movies I’ll pick you up at 8.” He began to walk away backwards so she wouldn’t have time to change her mind. “Seobie,” she giggled “come to my house around 8 I’ll cook us dinner.” She her heels and disappeared from his sight.He stood there for before bursting out into a happy dance as people near him laughed as he celebrated on his own. He rushed home to finish his homework and his share of chores.

 

Saturday night

 

Yoseob nervously got ready for his date. He changed his outfit at least 4 times before deciding on some all black jeans and a nice button up shirt. A block away from her house a flower shop caught his eye, sauntering inside he bought a bouquet of multi-colored roses*. ‘She’s going to love these.’ he smiled victoriously to himself.

 

She on the other hand was putting last minute touches on dinner; she set the table with the needed utensils and plates before placing a chicken salad in the center. Checking on the bean paste stew she smiled in satisfaction. Placing the tofu and sliced green onions inside the pot there was a knock the door. She shrieked in happiness shuffling to the door, straightening out her black mini skirt and purple top* Taking one last calming deep breath she swung the door open to reveal a cheesing Yoseob. “Wow you look beautiful.” he said in awe taking in her appearance her brown eyes twinkled as she smiled at him. “You look nice to Seobbie, come in.” Handing her the flowers he bought, “These are for you.” “Aww these are beautiful thank you.” She smelt them before pulling hum into a hug and giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

“Come on let’s eat.” She grabbed his hand leading him to the table. She placed the roses in an empty vase before joining him. She placed some food in front of him and watched as he inhaled the scent. “Taste it.” She urged afraid that he wouldn’t like it. His eyes widened as he looked at her spoon still in his mouth “This is really really good Hana-ah.” “Thanks.” She blushed and they spent the rest of the night eating and talking. 4 hours had past and it was time for him to leave. She walked him to the door and began to fidget wondering if she should kiss him or wait for him to make the first move. The whole time he watched her before pulling her close, lifting her chin and engulfing her lips. She smiled against his lips placing her hands on the side of his face. He pulled away, winked at her before leaving.

 

She closed the door before squealing happily to herself. As she danced around her apartment happily there was a knock at the door. She froze on the spot for a second before answering it. “Yoseob I thought you left.” “Hana-ah I like you and I want you to be my girlfriend.” He spat out in one breath. She pulled him close this time kissing him passionately “What took you so long?”*the flowers seobie picked for her

 

* her outfit (all black leggins instead)