Happy New Year

Beast one-shots

 

Sunny aimlessly walked around the party looking for what she wasn’t sure until her brown eyes locked with his, Yong Junhyung. Her breath hitched as her eyes drank in his features. He smirked as he noticed her watching him before turning his attention back to the blonde haired guy standing next to him. Her gaze waivered when she realized they both were looking at her. Making a sudden turn under the pressure, she crashed into someone spilling their drink over the two of them. She apologized endlessly as she tried to wipe the drink off his shirt; luckily it was just water so it wouldn’t leave a stain. He touched her wrist lightly “Gwenchana.” He smiled and winked as he walked off. “Mianhaeyo.” She whispered before making her way to the bathroom not knowing his eyes were on her the entire time.

 

She checked the stalls to make sure she was alone before she stared at her reflection. “Aish! How can you be so clumsy?” Rolling her eyes at herself, “And in front of him no less.” She bopped herself multiple times before counting backwards from ten and walking out only to come face to face with the man she had been crushing on for 2 years. He cocked his head to the side, still wearing that smirk. “Hi.” Her eyes fixated on her fingers playing with her bracelet. “You okay?” his voice making chills run down her spine. Pouting her lips “Yeah, I guess you saw that?” as she looked up at him. He nodded,her fingers continued to play with her bracelet as she gave herself a pep talk taking a deep breath and asked “Would you like to dance?” he instantly took her hand in his leading her to the middle of the room.

 

 As the song played she s her body againstpeople around them began to couple up as the clock counted backwards 10,9,8,7.. She began to count to herself contemplating if she should make a move or not. Her eyes glued to his lips. 3, 2, 1 her hand s around his neck pulling him close before her lips crashed into his.

 

“HAPPY NEW YEAR!” everyone shouted as she pulled away smiling “I’ve been wanting to do that for a long time.” “So was I.” He smirked before capturing her lips again.