That's obvious

My Sweet Oppa(s) !!

Kai and Sehun took you to an empty music room. You still didn't get what happen and you were in dazed, everything just happened too fast for you. 

“You’ll be alright by now.” Sehun smiled brightly and put his hands on your shoulders, causing you to blush.

“Yeah you will.” Kai said. “

What's happening? Is this a TV show?” You asked, they blinked their eyes and burst in laugh.

“Y-Ya ! I’m asking you guys.” You pouted, Kai approached you and patted your shoulder.

“No, but this is a special request from the guy who loves you the most.” Kai said as Sehun nodded.

“The guy who loves me the most ..?” You murmured, they nodded in unison.



*Flashback*
 


.....

“What's the problem?” Kris asked.

Xiumin turned quiet. “Sorry guys I can’t tell you right now but I will, soon, I promise...”

“No need to say sorry.” Kris patted Xiumin's back. Everyone felt bad about you.

“I wish i can protect her..” Xiumin said.

“It’s not your fault hyung,” Chen tried to comfort him.

“But I’m her brother, it's my responsibility to protect her.” Xiumin looked so sad, this was the first time EXO-M members saw his sad expression.
Suddenly, Xiumin's phone vibrated in his pocket and he took it out. He saw the caller ID, 'Eomma'.

“Hello mom.” Xiumin answered the phone brightly as he didn’t want to worry his mom.

“Min Seok-a... Did Ah Young go to your interview?” Mom asked in a worried voice.

“Yes she did, and she smiled very brightly!! Hehehe I miss her smiles!!”

“...Min Seok-a you know Ah Young's problem with A Pink and him right...?”

“Of course I do, mom ...” Xiumin turned pale,
his mom sighed.

“She said she’s going to school again... but you know everyone bullies her... I don’t want to see her full of scratches and bruises anymore...” “Mom... about that... Ah Young told me she wants to move on, I know about those bully things. I’ll do something about it, please don’t worry about that mom. You need to take care of your health, I don’t want to hear that you faint again because you’re too tired and worries too much...” Xiumin answered politely with soft tune to comfort his mother.

His mother started crying, “I’m so lucky to have a son like you...”

“Mom ... don’t say a thing like that..., I’m the lucky one because I was born and raised well. Don’t worry about it, I’ll find a way.” Xiumin reassured her. “Talk to you later, mom.” he added, and then he ended the call and sighed.

“What happened?” Luhan asked curiously.

“About my sister again... She’s going to school again.” Xiumin answered.

“Well, isn't it a good news?” Chen asked.

Xiumin shook his head. “Her friends bully her...”

“What?!?” EXO-M members answered in shock.

“I need to find a way to solve this problem...” Xiumin said.

“What school does your sister go to?” Kris asked.

“Seoul Arts High School..”

“Seoul Arts High School? Don’t Sehun and Kai go to that school?” Chen asked.

Luhan nodded, as a good idea suddenly popped out in Kris's head.

“Why don’t we ask for a favor to Kai and Sehun to protect your sister? I’m pretty sure they will help us!!”

A wide smile was plastered on Xiumin's face just after he heard leader's remark. “Kris... that’s a good idea... God I love you duijjang!” Xiumin slapped Kris's arm playfully, and called Kai after that.

*End of Flashback*



“So ... my brother told you to do this?” you asked after hearing their explanation. They nodded.

“Why did you two want to do this for my brother?” You asked curiously.

“Well that's obvious, your brother is one of the nicest person I've ever known in this world, and we already know your problem... Listen Ah Young, is gonna be .” Kai tried to comfort you.

“Yeah, I didn’t know that A Pink members are such a .” Sehun added, “and one of them in my class, for Jesus's sake...” Kai shrugged and you started laughing because of them.

They stared at you unbelievably, “You know what, you look pretty when you laugh.” Kai smiled. You stopped laughing and your cheeks turned crimson.

“Well, let’s go back to class!” Sehun exclaimed.
The three of you went out from the music room and walked into the classroom.

“Okay then, see you guys later.” Kai waved and left you with Sehun.

You looked at him, “Aren’t you going back to class?”

“I’m already in my class, nice to meet you dear classmate and my future desk partner.” He smiled as your eyes widened.

 


I love RinHyun04 The Most ~ !!! LOVE YOU !! ^^