Sina Live Broadcasting

My Sweet Oppa(s) !!

 

April 10, 2012

Sina Live Broadcasting
 

 

You was sitting on the ground with other fangirls, you can saw a lot of fangirls brought some banners and other cheering stuffs . You smiled and hugged her legs tight to your chest. *I’m so glad you have a lot of fans*

“Everyone get Ready! We’ll air in less than 2 minutes” Said one of Sina staff, You and other fangirls nodded.

“Kyaaaaaaa~~~” Scream the fangirls after saw 6 handsome men entering the room, except you who covered your ears. At the first he didn’t notice You, but suddenly his eyes widen and almost popped out after he saw you Ah Young* , his younger sister amongst the fans.

“Ah Young*?” Xiumin stared at you, you smiled and waved. Other fangirls looked at You with suspicious eyes, but You didn’t mind and keep smiling.

“Who?” asked Luhan in Korean,

“My little sister” Xiumin whispered,

“Really?” Luhan was trying to look up, and he saw a girl who resembles Xiumin.

“God, you two are really look a like” Luhan shocked, and Xiumin laughed. Other members looked at them with confused eyes.

“What are you two talking about?” Tao curiously asked,

“None of your bussiness little Tao” joked Luhan, Tao pouted and made the fans scream because of his cute action.


Suddenly, one of the fan talked to You “Do you know Xiumin personally?” She asked politely in Chinese, You nodded “Yes, I’m his little sister”, The fans who heard You widen their eyes and tried to talk to You but the show was starting. And they delay their questions back then.
 

Xiumin can’t help but stare at You, he hasn’t met his sister for 1 year. Butterflies flutterd in his stomach *Finally i can see her smiling again* 
 

After 20 minutes, The MC started talking about You

“I heard that one of you brought your family here” EXO-M members was in silent and looked at each other because only Xiumin, Luhan, You and some fans knew about it, and Xiumin even didn’t bring You here,you brought yourself.

Xiumin broke the silent “Me” he raised his hands and the members looked at him.

 

“Oh Xiu Min, who did you bring” asked the MC curiously, the fans stared at You.

“My little sister” Xiumin pointed at You and smiled happily, You stand up and everyone looked at her.

“Wow, she’s beautiful” MC praised You, you smiled.

“Can you come closer?” asked the MC, You walked out and now you was standing close to EXO-M, other fangirls envious to her. But you don’t mind and care,

“What’s your name?”

“Kim Ah Young”

“Such a beautiful name”

“Thanks” You smiled,

“You can understand Chinese?” asked the MC, You nodded.

“She can understand Chinese perfectly because she lived in Beijing before” said Xiumin, and the translator translated it and made the MC said “Ooo~”

“What do you think about your brother?” asked the MC, “He’s a nice and caring brother, he always support me ... i’m lucky to have a brother like him, don’t translate it into Korean please” You said in Chinese and made a laugh in the studio including EXO-M Chinese members, Xiumin and Chen looked at each other because they don’t understand.

“What are you saying about?” asked Xiumin cutely, You smiled “I’m bad mouthing about you” joked You in Chinese, this time the translator translated it to Xiumin, Xiumin confused in cute expression.

Luhan whispered Xiumin about what You talked about him, and made a big smile in Xiumin face.

“Do you know other EXO member?” asked the MC, You shook your head “Nope, this is the first time i saw them” said You politely in Chinese.

“Yes, i even don’t know that Xiumin has little sister” said Kris,

“He never mentioned it before?” asked the MC, all the members nodded their heads.

“Why you do that Xiu Min, do you want to save your sister from us?” joked Luhan, and made big laugher in the studio,

 Xiumin shook his head “No … but … eumm yes …” You smiled,

“Thanks You for your time” said the MC politely , “Your welcome” You came back to her place before.

This time Xiumin wasn’t looking at You, but Tao did. You realized it, and they made an awkward eye contacts.


 


 

Sorry about the typo and grammars ! Hope you like my story ^^ ~!