Here Comes Goodbye

Here Comes Goodbye

…to the trust that was built.

Yui ran quickly to tell Jin what was going to happen to him. She didn’t want her friend to be humiliated because of her. She’ll blame herself for all of this, that’s not what she wants. Soon she made it to Jin’s place, she knock on the door repeatedly; wanting him to open right away. Hearing footsteps form the other side of the door, she got him to come. He opens the door to see Yui standing there. “Yui? What’s wrong?”

“Mia…she’s using you Jin. You can’t date her! She’s going to---”

Jin crossed his arms, “why are we talking about this again?! Look Yui, I asked her out and now she’s my girlfriend. If you have a problem with her then I’ll just have to make you two friends.”

“Are you stupid Jin?! I’m telling you she is using you.”

“And I’m a cupid ready to fall in love! Yui I don’t want to hear anymore from you. If you can’t accept her, then maybe we shouldn’t talk to each other for a while See ya.” She was about to say something until he close the door right on her face. Jin didn’t trust her, but she still had the others and time by her side. Yui will prove to Jin that Mia is usual him.

At school, everyone was surrounding Jin and Mia. Thinking that they were the best couple ever made. Some girls were eyeing on Jin and guys were eyeing on Mia. Yui was standing by the side with Yamapi and Kazuya. Yui thought that once Mia humiliates him in front everyone, Yui will feel like she was the one to blame. Kazuya said, “You know I know I support Jin and everything, but this is ridiculous. Why is he showing off Mia to everyone?”

Yamapi answered, “I don’t think Jin is the one showing off, it’s Mia. You know her, she’s popular and news from her is like a goldmine in this school. Today is also her birthday; you know she will be having that huge party at her place. It happens every year.” Yui glared at Mia; Mia’s fake side smiling, it disgusted Yui. “Yui? What’s wrong? You look terrible.”

“Nothing is wrong, it’s just that… Mia is not whom she is like right now. I don’t trust her one bit; I overheard her that she is using Jin to get to me.”

“How could you know that it’s the truth?”

“I overheard her yesterday.” suddenly, Mia got up on a desk, ready to announce something to everyone. “Hello you guys, as you know today is my birthday. So I’m having another party again and everyone in the whole building is invited. So I hope to see every one of you in my place tonight!” She got down from the desk with the help of Jin. They were heading towards Yamapi, Yui and Kazuya.

Jin said, “Mia these are my friends. I hope you can get along with them. So I’ll just let you talk with them while I get lunch okay?”

“Alright.” Jin left and it’s only the four of them. Kazuya and Yamapi got along with Mia very well but as for Yui, a strange of aura around her and Mia seem to feel dark. Yamapi and Kazuya excused themselves to get some food, so now it’s only Yui and Mia.

Mia said nicely, “you must be Jin’s childhood friend. It is so nice to meet you.”

“Cut to the chase fish mouth. I now what you are really up to. How long are you going to act like that?”

“I don’t know what you mean.”

Yui scoffed, “I’m not stupid Mia. Ever since I was talking to your boyfriend aka my cousin. You have been out to get me but yet you can’t. Now you’re acting nice to Jin; why don’t you show your true face to him huh?”

An evil grin came from Mia. “You know me too well Yui. You must be a genius, but your idiot friend doesn’t get it. I can’t believe I have accepted him as my boyfriend. I only go for the rich and handsome, but he is not my style.” Soon her attitude changed when Jin came in, “oh hi Jin. I was having a nice chat with your friend. She seems nice.” What a fake…

Jin smiled, “that’s good. Well we’ll be off, see ya Yui!” Jin walks with Mia towards a place where they will eat lunch together. A piece of paper fell out from Mia’s sleeve. Yui picked it up and read the message.

“Hope you’ll enjoy tonight’s main event.” Yui knew it; she was going to humiliate him. She was the only one who can stop it.

At the night of the party, everyone was enjoying the drinks and the music that was playing. Everyone was shaving fun and of course the birthday girl and her boyfriend are enjoying themselves. Yui arrived, trying to get a low cover so that Mia won’t see her. From a far distance, Yui was watching every action of Mia’s. She saw Mia excusing herself to somewhere, Yui followed her. As Yui walk towards where Mia went, she got cut off by Jin. “So you did come to her party.”

“You know me. I wouldn’t give up a party ever.”

“I’m glad that you accepted her now. I know you are going to have loads of fun when she is around us.” Yui hated that idea; no way is she letting Jin brings Mia along to their fun activities. “Yui…you know you’re my best friend. If I have to let go of our friendship then I would regret it.”

“I would too.” Yui turn her head to find Mia. As Jin talk about their friendship, Yui was trying to keep a straight face while looking for the evil girl. Then she saw Mia signaling Jin to come with her. Knowing that something was up, Yui went a bit closer to the couple.

Mia announced, “aright everyone; it’s now time for me to blow my cake. I’m letting it come in a cart. Here it comes!” Yui saw Mia’s friend coming with the cart, but her friend lost grip to the cart. Yui look at the cart and where it was heading.

“So that’s her plan huh?” She ran quickly before the cart was going to go where the target is. Jin saw the cart going towards Mia, as usual; the boyfriend should protect the girl he loves. He pushes her to the side, ready to take the hit. But the Yui came from the other side and push Mia back to her position and made Jin fall down to the ground. The cake flew to Mia’s face. Everyone gasped and Jin just looked the all of a sudden form the roof her friends were holding a pail of water and threw it to where Mia was.

“AAAAHHHH! This is not what supposes to happen!” Everyone watching her scream her heart out.

Yui said, “You know you should keep your mouth shut.” suddenly she got to her ‘threatening’ side, “if you even try to humiliate me or my friends… let’s see what will happen to your pretty face.” She turns to Jin lending him a hand to get up. “Let’s go Jin. We have school tomorrow.” They both left the scene and the party. Walking home, it became quiet between them. “If you have something to say Jin. Let it out.”

“Was she really planning to humiliate me back there?”

“Would I ever lie to you? Jin… I’m sorry for ruining this for you. I should have let you fall in love with her.”

“But if you didn’t save me back there, then things would have been embarrassing for me. Thanks. I guess things are over between me and her.”

Yui announced, “I got it now. If one of us has fallen in love with a wrong person, we have to protect each other no matter what. Deal?”

“Deal.”