Welcome to Paradise

Surviving Paradise

Disclaimer: Insert the usual babble here about not owning the characters and that I don’t make a profit.

A/N: So here we are at chapter two of the story. :3 I sincerely hope that you enjoyed chapter one. So here we go. And don’t forget to drop a comment as we go along. If you ask why I chose Dragon Ball it is because it is rumored that all three members are fans of the series due to accessories that they own.

It was about two months of planning later and four days, almost five into the plane ride to the island that President Yang had said was suppose to be amazing. The large jumbo jet plane that was used to transport the passengers were filled with both the YG family and the families of Han-byul and Dong-wook. Lucky for them this plane was equipped for luxury and there was no problem with space besides the fact that there were limited beds in the sleeping and entertainment section. Everyone was walking around and scattered amongst the plane and frankly everyone inside was getting anxious and stir crazy with having been cooped up in the same place thousands of feet into the air with no chance for escape besides the few times they had to stop for fuel. The aisles between seats were spacious enough that at least four or five people could walk through at the same time so it was never like it would be bad for the claustrophobic. It was nice to have money and have the luxury of being able to afford things like this.

Chaerin, Seungri, and Ji-Yong were lying about in the sleeping and entertainment quarters on the floor in a chain of bodies laying on one another. Chaerin had her head on Seungri’s lap while he leaned against the wall and Ji-Yong had his head on Chaerin’s flat stomach. The three of them were enjoying a cartoon series on Seungri’s wide screen laptop that was balanced precariously but angled for all to enjoy on Ji-Yong’s lap. All three sets of eyes were on the screen as they watched what looked like to be Dragon Ball Z. “Thank you for downloading this for me. I had no more room on my laptop to download the series before the trip.” Chaerin smiled and removed her eyes from the screen to look up at Seungri who had stopped his unintentional petting and of her blonde hair to look at her and respond.

“Don’t worry about it. We needed something to do and watch for the flight here, might as well get the best and longest show out there so we can all enjoy it.” He responded and Chaerin nodded and her eyes returned to the screen and occasionally they all would laugh and discuss some of the insane ideas of the series and how cool it would have been to live there. Seungri also had resumed with playing with Chaerin’s soft blonde hair which had been registered by Chaerin as a sweet gesture in which was only just friendly. It also helped whatever headache she would have had go away… it also made it hard for her not to fall asleep occasionally.

“You guys should really move. I get that you are all comfortable but you’re blocking the way.” Gummy laughed as she had interrupted the three from their episode as she stepped over Ji-Yong’s stomach and tried to get through as quickly as possible so that she could go to the bathroom in the hall a ways from the comfortable group.

“But noona, this is the widest space with the least amount of traffic and also the only place we don’t get a window glare. We’re so comfortable…” Ji-Yong laughed and picked up the water bottle that was sitting on his left side. He picked up his head enough so that he could drink from it without spilling all over himself or Chaerin before lying back down gently so not to hurt her and returned to the anime series. Gummy just laughed and went into the bathroom.

“How much longer do you think it will be until we get to the island? My is starting to hurt from sitting all day.” Seungri asked his hyung who was unaware of how much closer Seungri was getting to Chaerin by playing with her hair.

Ji-Yong pressed the space button on the black keyboard and sat up to look at Chaerin and Seungri who were looking up at him with a relaxed and comfortable face. “Well we are in the fifth day of this trip now. It shouldn’t be too long. After this episode I will go up to the cockpit and ask how much longer. I am dying to see the beach. I remembered to bring a bathing suit this time. But if we are lucky we might be able to see Seunghyun in a speedo again.” He laughed and Seungri laughed with him remembering the incident that took place while they were in New York for shooting. Chaerin laughed too but her cheeks were obviously red from her own memory of Seunghyun but it was more an accident and where he was undressing. She hoped that none of the guys noticed but they did, “Awww, look at Chagiya! She is so red! Are you thinking dirty thoughts about Seunghyun again? You’re only supposed to think about me!” He teased and pinched her cheeks and made a fishy face as her cheeks got brighter and redder.

“Oppa! S-stop! I am not thinking about Seunghyun oppa!” She yelled as she tried to push his hands away but the more she touched him the redder she got from the embarrassment of what he was saying. It also did not help any bit when Seungri joined in the teasing too.

“She is thinking about Seunghyun! How could you be thinking about him when you have two very good looking guys right here?” Seungri laughed and pushed her bangs from her face but Chaerin was struggling and closing her eyes as she squirmed a lot to be free of them and their behavior. She was about to speak but then the pilot in the cockpit began to speak through the intercom and it halted the boys’ onslaught of the poor girl.

“If you look out the window right now you can see the island where we will be landing in a few minutes. Since it belongs to YGE, President Yang had the authority to name it he had named it YG Isles. A very original name right?” The pilot jokingly said over the intercom which made everyone laugh as they stood up to get to a window but then an audible “Ow.” came over the intercom. “Haha, ignore my last statement. Apparently a party pooper didn’t think it was funny.” The pilot laughed again before the intercom went off.

The three friends looked at one another and after Ji-Yong had set the laptop to the side so it wouldn’t fall started to get up and help one another. Ji-Yong didn’t have too much trouble since he was on the top of the chain though he had to stop his foot a few times to get over the sleeping limb before he pulled Chaerin who did the same. The two leaders then grabbed an arm each of Seungri and helped him to his feet but he stumbled and almost fell over if it wasn’t for the two still holding onto his arms. His legs were dead asleep thanks to Chaerin having laid on it for the last few hours.

The three of them ran over to the last window that had no one else gawking over the view but there were many audible awes over the sight. Chaerin being the shortest of the three went in front of the two boys and the two looked over her shoulders and the three seemed to awe in unison over the sight. They had been many places and seen many countries but there was something so different about this island. The sands seemed so white and untouched by the crystal blue, clear ocean that surrounded it. The lush green wilderness behind the large tropical looking resort seemed so vast and both dangerous but inviting. The three of them couldn’t keep their mouths shut or their eyes away from the island. There was a large cliff that seemed to be the center of the island looked as if one could conquer it, they would have the joy of the best views. The island itself looked like something from imagination, in a way it was as pure and clean… untouched by human development besides the resort as the Garden of Eden. As the plane got closer to the island it became more apparent of the life forms and animals that lived in the jungle for as the plane came to a halt on the sandy shore Chaerin was able to spot many types of birds fly out from the jungle in fright of the machine.

“Welcome ladies and gentleman to YG Isles. Please gather your things and enjoy the water. It’s always warm.”