Not forever alone~

Mean girls

Jiyeon POV

"Hey. Who're you ? New here ?"

I looked up from my orange plastic lunch tray to see the short girls eyes wandering onto mine. Her dark brown hair fell upon her tiny shoulders and she had her hair into a apple hairstyle. She has quite a cute face.

Choking out my words, I stuttered "Uhm-uhh.. Yeah.. I'm new here."

The girl next to me chirped out "Oh cool, what's your name ?"

I turned my head to face the girl. She had quite a unique mouth grin. Almost like a cat. Her brown wavy locks fell past her shoulders and her bangs flickered upon her bright eyes.

"Urmm..... My name is Jiyeon Park. I just came here from Africa." God, please don't judge me.

The girl to my right seemed astonished "Woah, really ? Born with the zebras ehh ? Ha-ah just joking. Hey, my names Soyeon Park."

Nodding my head to greet her, the short girl giggled.

"Africa ? That's nice. Well anyways, Hi ! I'm Boram Jeon." She reached her tiny hand out to shake. Pulling mine out to shake hers, she moved her hand up and down with unusual force.

Just as we let go of our hands, the bell rung loudly. 

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG*

I saw people getting and grab their bags to go to class. Grabbing my lunch tray, I walked towards the garbage can to throw my artistic mashed potatoes away. Just as I got to the end of the cafeteria, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I saw Soyeon's cat-like grin "Come meet us at the gym fields, tomorrow at lunch. We'll tell you more bout this crappy place."

Shaking my head up and down, I saw the duo disappear into the crowded halls.

Holy crap. I just made friends on the first day. SCORED.