AfterMath

Let Me Love Ya SungMin

Kyuhyun ran down the stairs and dove into the pool. SungMin was pinned under the railing at the bottom of the pool. The rest of the band members surrounded the pool. Kyuhyun swam over to him and cupped SungMin's face in his hands and pressed his lips to his, giving some of his air. Leeteuk and Siwon dove in and helped the maknae take the railing off of SungMin. Kyuhyun gave same more air to SungMin, grabbed him gently and they swam up to the surface. SungMin started coughing. Heechul reached over and helped Siwon out of the pool. Shindong and Kibum helped SungMin and Kyuhyun out of the pool. Kangin bent down and grabbed Leeteuk and lifted him out of the pool. Yesung ran back into the house and came back with some towels. Kyuhyun put an towel around SungMin, who was still coughing.

"Are you alright?" Kyuhyun asked, putting his hands on his shoulders. SungMin nods and looked at him.

"Thanks" He said. Kyuhyun smiled and nodded.

"No problem" He said. Kagin put the towel around Leeteuk and hugged him close.

"The reason why I wanted to visit you was because I was worried about you" Kyuhyun said.

"You were worried? What for?" SungMin said.

"I know you blame yourself for putting me in the hospital, SungMin. You shouldn't have blamed yourself" Kyuhyun said.

"Well, it was my fault. I was the one who kicked you in the chest, remember?" SungMin said.

"I know. But the host picked us. A few days ago, when I was still in the hospital. I heard that the host wanted me hurt all along. He hoped you would have doen that so that we would hate each others. And...He could have you all the himself.." Kyuhyun said. SungMin looked down but Kyuhyun raised his head.

"It's NOT you're fault" He said. SungMin stared at him but nodded. Kyuhyung hugged him. SungMin closed his eyes and hugged him back. He reopened his eyes and thought it was the right time to tell him.

"....Kyuhyun?" He said.

"What is it?" Kyuhyun said and let's go of him.

"I..I want to tell you something..."SungMin said.

"Okay. Tell me." Kyuhyun said. SungMin pressed his lips to Kyuhyun's. Kyuhyun's eyes went wide and SungMin broke the kiss.

"I love you Kyuhyun..."SungMin said shyly.

"SungMin, I..."Kyuhyun said, still shocked.

"It's alright. I know you don't feel the same way. I'll leave you alone now.."SungMin said and walked past him. Kyuhyun clenched his fists seeing the memories of them hanging out together. Memories of SungMin smiling and laughing. Memories of them hugging and doing the movie they did, "Dangerous Friendship'. He remembered out great SungMin was to him. He turned around and grabbed SungMin's arms.

"Wait" He said.  SungMin turned around and looked at him.

"What's wrong?" He said. Kyuhyun cupped SungMin's face in his hands and kissed him. Not caring if he was still wet from the pool incident. SungMin was shocked at first but after a second, he relaxed into the kiss and closed his eyes. Kyuhyun took the towel off of SungMin , SungMin put his hands on Kyuhyun's back and held him close as they entered a make-out session.

 

The End!