SungMin's Depression

Let Me Love Ya SungMin

During a live TV show, featuring all the members of Super Junior, SungMin and Kyuhyun had an activity when they were going to have a pillow fight. The rules were that you were allowed to hit the other person. As long as there isn't any physical damage. SungMin, knowing martial arts, had to go easy on Kyuhyun. But when he started to loose, he took it up a notch. He jumped in teh air, kicking Kyuhyun in the chest with both feet. Sending him to the ground. They all exclaimed and clapped.

"SungMin's wins!" The host said, raising SungMin's arms. The crowd cheered. Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun, who wlooked like he was in pain.

"Oh no.."Leeteuk whispered and went to his side. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked.

"I...can't.." Kyuhyun tried to say.

"You can't breathe. I knew this activity between you two was a bad idea. SOMEONE CALL 911!" He yelled.

"Why? What's wrong?" Siwon said, coming over to him. SungMin looked over at them.

"Kyuhyun can't breathe..." Leeteuk said. SungMin froze. "We need bring him to the hospital now.."He said.

"Alright, I'm on it.." Kyuhyun said and grabbed his phone. SungMin ran over to Kyuhyun and bent down.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you..." He said. Kyuhyun shook his head no while he breathed heavily. He patted SungMin's leg.

"It's....alright...it...was on...accident..."Kyuhyun said. SungMin furrowed his eyebrows.

........

Kyuhyun broke two ribs and had a half-way collasped lung. He was hospitalized for a few days but recovered fully and he was back to his old self. He walked into the house that he shared with the rest of his band members, who were in the living room watching a movie. Kangin was sitting on the floor, up against the couch, with Leeteuk between his legs, his head against Kangin's shoulder. Kangin has his arms around him protectively, his hands holding Leeteuk's. Eunhyuk was lying on the couch with Donghae on top of him. Eunhyuk had his arms around Donghae. They were holding hands, and his chin rested on Donghae's shoulder. Ryeowook was sitting in a recliner with Yesung on top of him, sleeping soundly. His head was against's Ryeowook's shoulder, his hands on Ryewook's chest. A grey blanket was over them both. Siwon was hitting down on another couch with Heechul's head on his lap. Siwon had his hand on Heechul's head. Shindong was sitting on a chair with popcorn in his lap. Kibum was next to him. Kyuhyun noticed that he didn't see SungMin.

"Hey, guys..." Kyuhyun greeted. They all looked at him.

"Kyuhyun!" Leeteuk said, cheerfully. He got off of Kangin and hugged Kyuhyun.

"It's good to have you back" He said. Kyuhyun hugged his leader back.

"Thanks. It's good to be back." He said as they let go of each other.

"We all do, trust me" Heechul said, looking at the TV screen.

"Where is SungMin?" Kyuhyun asked. Leeteuk sqeauled out of surprise when Kangin grabbed him from behind and pulled him back into his lap. He started giggling when Kangin started to gently nibble the skin on his neck. Leeteuk's squeal woke Yesung, he groaned as he rubbed his eye, opening the other one.

"Why so noisy?" He asked. Ryeowook kissed Yesung's forehead.

"Sorry, Kangin surprised Leeteuk" He whispered. Yesung sighed and rested his head back onto Ryeowook's shoulder and fell asleep again.

"Hehe, sorry" Leeteuk apologized.

"Oh, and SungMin in his room" Kangin said as Leeteuk got comfortable in his lap. Kyuhyun nods and went to SungMin's room. He knocked. No answer. He opened the door and a slight blast of air hit him. He wore no shirt, hust grey-baggy-shorts. His arms were spread out on the railing, the warm breeze flowing in his hair.

"SungMin.."Kyuhyun said. SungMIn turned around and looked at him.

"Kyuhyun? Oh yeah. You must have gotten out of the hospital today." SungMin said and leaned against the railing. He  heard it squeak a little but he ignored it and put more pressure on it.

"Yeah I did." Kyuhyun said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"So, what do you want?" SungMin said, trying to sound stressed. Kyuhyun looked at him.

"I wanted to see how you've been.." He said.

"Why?" SungMin said and folded his arms across his chest. The railing squeaked a little. SungMin looked at the railing and put his hands on it to get a better look. But the railing broke and he fell off of the patio, a 3 story drop, and into a 12 foot deep pool below.

"SUNGMIN!!!" Kyuhyun cried out in horror as he watched SungMin fall off the patio.