Learning Music

Forever With You

 Taeyang's Condo

 "I'm really bored lets do something," Taeyang said. The three girls looked at him. 

 "What do you want to do oppa?" Tiffany asked. 

 "I don't know. You guys want to go to Yg Center?" Taeyang asked. 

 "Oppa, why do you always bring us there?" Tiffany asked. 

 "Okay lets not do it then." Taeyang said. 

 "Ani, ani! I was joking oppa," Tiffany said. 

 "There's more things to do there. Unless you guys want to record a song right now in my recording studio?" Taeyang asked. 

 "Oppa, yes lets do it," Jessica said. 

 "Chincha?" 

 "I see that Bigbang makes and produces there own music. I want to learn how to use the recording studio, its really good," Sica said. 

 "Okay, but we need a song first," Taeyang said. 

 "Oppa, we need to be challenged," Sica said. "You already know how to write songs, let me, Fany, and Yoona dot it." 

 "Yeah, we need to learn. SM hires composers for us so we don't get to create our own music," Yoona said. 

 "Arasso, but you guys know how to write? Like do you know music theory and song form?" Taeyang asked. 

 "Bwoh? What is that?" Fany said. 

 "It's going to be hard if you don't know these things," taeyang said. 'Me and Jiyong has been learning this since we were training at age 13."

 "Wow, no wonder you guys are really good," Yoona said. 

 "Does YG also train you on performance and charisma?" Jessica asked. 

 "I actually explained this to Yuri. Stage presence is not something you can learn, but experience. You master it through experience and me and Jiyong happen to experience it," Taeyang said. 

 'it seems like all the YG artist has charisma," Jessica said. 

 "That I don't know how it happened. I guess it emotions. Kinda like acting. Let your emotions come out while your singing, and your stage presence and charisma will improve alot," Taeyang said. 

 "What do you mean by emotions. Because what kind of emotions can we display with songs like "Gee"?" Fany asked. 

  "That I don't know," Taeyang said. 

 'So anyway, you want to go to YG or stay and learn music and recording and stuff?" Taeyang asked. 

  "Stay here," all three said in unism. 

 "Arasso. 

 

 

  Taeyang began to teach the basics of music theory and song writing. He told then about song form about how songs are ordered in verses, chorus, and bridge. He taught them how to read and write notes. Lastly he taught them how to record and edit music. Fany, Yoona, and Sica really liked it. 

  The reason why the three firls badly wanted to learn from Taeyang as that they don't ant people thinking that SNSD just follows and doesn't lead. They want to create/compose their own and show their style. 

 "Oppa, now you leave. We will create a song on our own," Jessica said. 

 "Also if it is good, I can have Teddy Hyung look over it and we will see if we can make a collab with SNSD and Bigbang," Taeyang said. 

 "That'd be great!" Yoona said. "Wow I am so excited. 

 "Why are you so excited?" Taeyang asked. 

 "Because we finally get to meet and collab with other male idols!" Yoona said excitedly. 

  "Wow Yoona," Fany said with a smile. 

 "But aren't you under the same company as SJ, SHINee, and DBSK?" Taeyang said. "They're much more prettier than us. Don't you remember when BB first debuted they called us ugly and short?"

 "Oppa, I don't know why they called you that. As years passed by Bigbang really became, well hot," Yoona said shyly. 

 "Yah Im Yoona!" Fany shouted. 

  "But really, I think you guys look better then alot ofo the artist at our company," Yoona said. 

 "Are your sure YG doesn't look at looks and only talent?" Sica asked. 'Because its like every idol that is under Yg looks good. Not only that musically gifted and talented." 

 "Yeah its true, he only looks at talent. We really didn't look good when we started training," Taeyang said. "We focused on music as our #1 priority." 

 "SM needs to start doing that," Fany said. "Like I learned alot today then I did my whole three years of training!" 

 "Thats good Fany. You three can now show SM your capable of composing or editing," Taeyang said. 

  "Now leave, we need to compose," Sica said. 

 "Arasso. Call me when your done or need help," Taeyang said. and left the room. Taeyang walked out of the recording room and went to the living room. He watched some tv and after and hour got bored. He turned of the tv and stood up. 

 "Their awfully quiet, I wonder what they're doing," Taeyang thought. He walked to the recording room and went inside. 

 "Guys, why are you so quiet," Taeyang asked. He looked at all three of them and saw that their paper was empty with no lyrics. Taeyang started laughing. 

 "Oppa! Its not funny, I have no clue on what to write!" Fany said. 

  "Oppa, this is hard. I wonder how you and Jiyong oppa composes!" Sica said. 

 "What do you guys want to do now then? Just go to the living room and rest your mind," Taeyang said. The three girls agreed and all four of them went to the living room. They watched for an hour and all four got bored. 

  "You guys are bored right?" Taeyang asked. The girls didn't want hurt his feelings so they answered no. 

 "Ani," Sica said. 

 "Aish don't lie! I'm bored of you guys now!" Taeyang said. 'Lets go to YG Ent. You guys can meet with 2ne1." 

  "Okay!" 

 

  After preparing, they all set off to YG. Taeyang drove with Tiffany sitting next to him and the two other girls in the back. Soon they arrived and Taeyang drove into the YG basement parking lot. 

 "Okay, lets go," Taeyang said. Taeyang and Tiffany linked arms as they went upstairs. 

 "Oh my gosh their holding hands!" Sica teased. 

 "Wew! Cute!" Yoona added in. 

 "Yah, we've been like this for months now. It shouldn't be a surprise!" Taeyang said, which made all of them laugh. Soon they went upstairs. Taeyang led them to 2ne1's lounge room. 

 "Dara noona!" Taeyang shouted. Dara came out of a room. 

 "What?" She said. 

 "I have some visitors," Taeyang said. When Dara saw the three snsd girls she screamed and they all hugged each other. The three other 2ne1 members came out and they all started hugging and saying how pretty each became and how much they missed each other. Taeyang just stood there smilling seeing how happy each were. 

 "Okay I will be leaving you guys okay?" Taeyang said. 

 "Oppa, where are you going?" Fany said quietly as she walked to Taeyang. 

 "I will probably be somewhere in the building," Taeyang said. 

 "Are you going to work again? Because if you are, we shouldn't have come," Fany said concerned. 

 "Ani, I will probably just hang out with Teddy hyung and maybe meet up with YG," Taeyang said. 

 "Arasso," Fany said. 

 "Call me when you guys want to leave," Taeyang said and they parted ways with a kiss. Taeyang left as Fany joined the girls. Dara, Bom, Fany, and Sica sat on the sofa. Yoona, CL, and Minzy went off somewhere. 

 "I haven't seen you guys in a looooonnnngg~~ time. How are you guys?" Dara asked. 

 "We've doing well," Sica said. 

 "So why is it that Taeyang is in Korea? Isn't he supposed to be in Japan promoting BB Monster Single?" Dara asked. 

 "Yeah about that," tiffany started to say. "It's a long story." 

 "Chincha? Did something bad happen?" Bom asked. Tiffany then told the story of how she kissed Minho. She explained it was nothing and how Taeyang is her true and only love. That kiss with Minho meant noting to her. 

 "Chincha?" Dara asked. "how did Youngbae take it?" 

 "Of course he was heartbroken. He didn't want to talk to me," Fany said. 

 "Fany-ah you have to understand that Taeyang has never been in a relationship so he does not know what kind of feeling it is to be cheated on," Bom said. 

 "yeah Fany-ah your his first love and hopefully his last love too," Sica said. 

 "Yeah, I promise to love Youngbae oppa with all my heart," Fany said. 

 "Youngbae is a really good guy. I really care for him as a dongsaeng," Dara said. "If any girl were to date him, I am very happy that it is you." 

 "Yeah, I actually think you are a match made in heaven," Bom said. 

 "Ah gomawo," Fany thanked. 

 "Wow I am so jealous," Jessica said. 

 "Sica-ah you will find a perfect boyfriend for you," Bom said. 

 "Yeah just give it more time," Bom said. 

 

 

 

   Meanwhile, Taeyang went to Bigbang's lounge room to rest for a bit. He felt really tired and wanted to take this chance to rest since it was a few days until he has to work again in Japan. He was honestly really tired but he didn't want to make Tiffany feel bad so he didn't say anything. 

 While Taeyang was resting, Tiffany managed to slip away from the other girls and looked for her boyfriend. She saws Teddy and asked him but Teddy said he didn't even see Taeyang today. Tiffany then got suspicous and looked for Taeyang again. She soon approached a door that said Bigbang lounge and she slowly opened it. There she saw Taeyang sleeping on the couch. Tiffany walked over and woke Taeyang up. 

 

 "Oppa, why are you sleeping?" Tiffany asked with a slightly mad face. 

 "Oh Fany. Mianhe I was just a bit tired," Taeyang said. 

 "Oppa, if you were sleepy we didn't have to come here!" Fany said. 

 "I'm sorry, I just didn't want to have you girls get bored so I brought you here," Taeyang said. 

 "Oppa, if your tired I'll send Sica and Yoona home and you can rest in your condo," Fany said. 

 "Ani, this was supposed to be our time. I don't want to waste it by sleeping, Taeyang said. 

 "You health is more important," Fany said. 

 "I'm not even tired anymore, Lets go downstairs," taeyang said. 

 

 

  Thank you guys so much for all the comments! This is the most I had after an update so thank you for that! I see that most of the comments are about the shower scene. I don't I will make scenes like this explicit for this fanfic. Maybe for the next one. The next one will still be another Baefany fic. Anyways, guys please continue to comment and I hope for more subscribers! And who should I match Sica with? Top or GD? And before that there might be some drama with Sica, Fany, and Taeyang. Haha, look forward to more drama and interesting scenes! Thanks guys! Baefany Fighting!