Siwon interaction

Forever With You

   Tiffany P.O.V

"Oppa, your the one who is picking me up?" I asked. 

"yeah, come in," Siwon said with a smile. 

"Oppa, gwenchana yo. I'll just take the bus," I said and I started walking to the bus stop. Siwon oppa then got out of his car and jogged in front of me. 

"Fany, just get in the car. It's dangerous if you take the bus back," Siwon said. 

"I said I'm fine!" I said, raising my voice a bit. 

"Fany, don't make a scene. Your manager asked me to pick you upp and I am just following orders," Siwon said seriously with a cold stare. I looked at him and I qietly obeyed. 

"Arraso," I whispered and followed him into the car. Siwon oppa drove and it was quiet and awkward in the car. 

"How have you been?" Siwon suddenly asked. 

"Good." After I replied, the car went silent. It felt sooooo awkward. But then Siwon oppa spoke again. 

"How is it going with you and your boyfriend?" Siwon asked. 

"It's going well," Siwon asked. 

"Of course its going well," I replied. 

"Thats good. I hope he won't hurt you," Siwon said. 

"Oppa! He won't hurt me!" I shouted at him. 

"That's what I'm hoping," Siwon said. We arrived at my dorm and Siwon got out and escorted me inside. When we were at my door I faced. him. 

'Oppa, thanks for picking me up," I said. 

"Your welcome Fany," he said but there was something in his facial expression that seemed wrong. 

'Oppa, is someting wrong?" I asked. 

"Uh, no nothing, I'll be going now," Siwon said as he turned to leave. I stopped him. 

'Oppa, what's wrong?" I asked sternly. He turned around and looked at me and then  stared at the floor. 

"Can I have this one hug from you?" Siwon asked. I jst looked at him. "Nevermind, I'm sorry." He turned to leave but then I ran to him and gave him a back hug. 

 "Thank you again oppa," I said then I turned red so I ran into the dorm and into my room. I closed the door behind me and couldn't believe that just happened. 

 

 Siwon P.O.V

Did she just.... hug me? I thought to myself. I couldn't believe Tiffany just hugged me. She seemed mad at me. But anyway this is the first step into recovering my relationship with her. I will win her heart. 

 I drove back to the company to get a few stuff when I heard some of the staff speaking

Guy1: You heard about the promotions of Tiffany and Minho?

Guy2: Yeah, they get to kiss to. Minho is a lucky bastard right there. 

Guy1: Yeah, not a lot of people get to kiss SNSD Tiffany. 

Guy2: Wow, I wonder how Tiffany reacted. All girls like Minho so she should be fine with it right?

Guy1: I guess, but it might cause fan wars between the two groups. 

Guy2: Yeah.

 

 

 .......What?

 

  Tiffany P.O.V

 

 Me and Youngbae oppa set up a time to skype with each other. I finally get to talk to my boyfriend again. 

 

TY: Fany! 

FY: Oppa! I miss you so much!

TY: I miss you too!

FY: When are you coming back?

TY: Aigoo Fany-ah, its only been three days since I came to Japan. 

FY: Three days? It seems like it has been 3 years!

TY: Haha, anyway how have you been up to? Any news?

 FY: Ani, nothing but the usual (I decided not to talk about the promotion yet)

TY: Ah, kure? You should come visit me in Japan. 

FY: Cheong mal? Will YG allow that?

TY: Actually nevermind. 

FY" Wae?!

TY: I will be to busy. I won't have time to be with you. 

FY: Aww

TY: Oh, but while I am in Japan, you can stay in my condo if you want. 

FY: Really? Can I bring like one or two of my members with me?

TY: Yeah but keep it small. And no parties. 

FY: Arasso, arasso. 

TY: ....

FY: ...

TY:...

FY: Oppa!

TY: Wae?

FY: Why are you awkward right now?

TY: I donn't know.

FY: Aish

TY: I really miss you so much!

FY: I know. 

 

 Author's P.O.V

The two kept talking the whole night. When they were finished, Tiffany with Sica and Yuri went over to Taeyang's condo and slept there. 

 

 

           Sorry for not updating in a looooonnnnnnggggg~~ while! Writer's block has been killing me. I finally got it and started writing. I am only updating two chapters right now. I will update within the next two days some more chapters. These are really short updates, but I promise to make the next few chapters more interesting. Please comment and subscribe!!