Wedding Dress Choreography

Forever With You

  The two lovebirds went out of the recording room and went to the elevator to get to the cafe when they got out, 2ne1, Taeyeon , Yuri, and Jiyong were all there eating and waiting for the two. 

 "Fany-ah! What took so long!" Dara said. "It has been half and hour!" 

 "Sorry unnie, oppa was just being so stubborn," Fany said. 

 "At least you got him out, none of us has been able to get him and Jiyong oppa out," CL said. 

 "Anyway lets eat. After we eat and rest for a while, I need to teach Yuri the choreography for wedding dress," Taeyang said. 

  "Yay! I can't wait," Yuri said. 

 "YAh! You would teach Yuri, but when I request for you to teach me, you won't do it?" Bom asked which caused everyone to laugh. 

 "Noona, I was even busier back then, then now," Taeyang said kindly. They all ate in the cafe and soon rested in the arcade room. After an hour of rest, Taeyang then asked Yuri if she was ready. 

 "Yuri-ah, lets go now?" taeyang asked. 

 "Neh oppa, let me get my stuff," Yuri said excitedly. Taeyeon also decided to tag along, but Fany wanted to sat and talk with Dara some more. 

 

 BIGBANG Dance Room

 

 "Wow, so this is where BIGBANG practices," Taeyeon said with awe. 

 'Yeah, this is where we practice, and have fun together," Taeyang said. 

  "Okay lets get started," Yuri said. 

 'Okay, but let me watch the music video first. I may have forgotten some of the choreograhy," Taeyang said which caused the two girls to laugh. 

 "Oppa!" Yuri said. All three of them gathered around Taeyang's laptop to watch it. When it ended, the two girls clap.

 "oppa, how do you perform with so much emotion?" Yuri asked. "Can you teach me how?" 

"Actually showing emotions while performing is something you cannot teach. It is something you learn and develop on your own," Taeyang said. "But I can give a few advice." 

  "What is it?" Taeyeon asked. She was curious too because she is a bigbang fan of Bigbang, especially Taeyang. 

 'Well alot of these songs I either compose or am a co-composer. So the lyrics are from experince or a similar feeling. I don't really want to tell you guys about a similar experince I had because I want to forget about it. But whenever I perform, I don't just perform. While performming the choreography, I remember the exxperiences, so me remembering it kinda translates to my dancing and showing emotions," Taeyang said.  

 "Wow, that is amazing. I would never have thought of performing that way," Yuri said. 

 "It really helps to write the song yourself, because if you have a composer sompose for you, you can feel the song. The song is not from you so you can't get the feeling from it. That's why having Jiyong here is a huge boost for us. He creates songs with so much emotion that we can't help but to perform with so much emotion," taeyang said. 

 "Wow you guys are so lucky," Taeyeon said. 

"Wae? Your SNSD. YOu guys are just as popular," Taeyang said. 

 "But you guys have the image of creating your own songs and choreography. We have composers compose our songs. Not only that you guys produce your own songs!" Taeyeon said. 

 "Yeah and I am really grateful for that. I still remember when we started off we were know as too ugly and too short to be idols. And our first album was a huge fail," Taeyang said. 

 "But now look at you guys. You guys are the icon of kpop and korea's national biyband," Yuri said. 

 "I'm so happy that I can work with YG. It will help me learn new things that I can do instead of having people do for me," Taeyeon said. 

 "yeah. So anyway Yuri lets get to the dancing?" Taeyang said. 

 "neh!" 

 

 

 They worked for two hours, Taeyang teaching the choreography so well. 

 "Wow, your a quick learner," Taeyang said surprised. 

 "Its cuz I have a really good teacher," Yuri said while blushing. 

 "hey hey! Enough with the flirting!" a voice said. All three of them turned around to see Fany and 2ne1 come into the room. 

 'Oh Fany-ah! Come look, I've impoved so much!" Yuri said. 

 "Yeah yeah," Fany said as she went to sit next to Taeyang on the couch. Yuri turned the music on and started dancing to the whole song. 

 'Wah! That was really good!" Dara said while everyone started to clap their hands. 

 "youngbae oppa how was that?" Yuri asked. When everyone turned to Taeyang he wasn't there. Tiffany wasn't there either, 

"Aish! Those two always being together!" Yuri said. 

  "At least you can make Hyoyeon and Sooyoung jealous," Taeyeon said which caused everyopne to laugh. 

 

 Meanwhile...

"Hurry up, they probably already found out we left!" Fany said. Fany and Taeyang ran off to be together. They went to the roof to cuddle and talk. 

 "Come sit down," Taeyang said. Fany obeyed and sat next to Taeyang. They started talking.

 "I'm sorry if I always make you amd when I don't eat. I don't mean to wrroy you," Taeyang said. 

 "Oppa please don't forget to eat. I don't know what I'll do if you get sick," Fany said. Taeyang smiled when hearing this. 

"I Promise from now on, I will eat on time. When I do forget, I'll eat double the next meal," taeyang said. 

 "If you do forget, your dead," Fany said. 

 "Anyway next month our song will be released. We will also begin our Japanese promotions so I won't be seeing you for a few months," Taeyang said. 

 "Few months?! Why so long!" Fany said. 

 "It's my job Fany, I can't do anything about it. We can always talk on the phone or skype," Taeyang suggested. 

 "it won't be the same," Fany said. 

 "I'm sorry. There is nothing I can do," Taeyang said. "But while I'm gone don't get close with Siwon and Minho." Tiffany slapped Taeyang's arm. 

 "Ow!" 

 "Oppa stop saying nonsense. I won't cheat on you. Ever," Fany said with a serious tone. 

 "I'm just joking. I trust so," Taeyang said. It started to get dark but the two of them kept talking while looking at the stars and they both soon fell asleep in each other's arm. 

 

 

 Hi guys! I updated two more chapters again! I won't bet updating as quik like this for the next few days being that I am busy for now, and I have writer's block. Please enjoy the Baefany moments, these two really do look good together. i'm sad they don't have much interactions in shows. Anyway, please continue to comment!