Meet Lee Hayoung

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

Lee Hayoung. The ideal type of most guys. The envy of girls.

 

"Another drink, please." Hayoung turned around in her seat.

"Apple cider like always?" The bartender asked, getting the wine glass.

"AJ, you want me to say alcohol or something? Pabo. We both know Hoya oppa is going to kill the both of us if he finds out." Hayoung shook her head at AJ's stupidity.

"You know, I don't get why Soohyun hyung's uncle makes you come here. Seriously, we have other female agents and look at those guys! AISH! How did Hoya hyung even approve of this?"

"First of all, oppa, his uncle chooses me because I'm one of the best, not to mention hottest, agents."

"Narcisstic." AJ scoffed.

"It's the truth! Second of all, those guys are just staring at me because of this stupid dress I have to wear." Hayoung tugged at the material.

Many guys WERE staring at her. She was beyond pretty in general and with that dress, many were drooling as if she was a piece of meat. If you were there and asked any guy's opinion of her, they would've all probably have the same dreamy answer. "That girl? She can be the next Miss International."

"Third of all, AJ oppa, I don't understand why you work in this club in the first place if you don't like it."

"Touche." Hayoung gave a triumphant smirk and sipped her cider.

AJ continued cleaning the wine and beer glasses as Hayoung looked around.

"Can you find him?" he asked, glaring at the stain on the wine glass.

"Nope." She muttered under her breath.

"Really? The amazing Hayoung doesn't know where this person is? That's a surprise."

"Shut up, oppa."

AJ chuckled and glared at the stain again.

"Hey, oppa, isn't that...?"

AJ looked up from his work and nodded.

"See you later oppa. Wish me luck!"

"You don't need any."

"I HEARD THAT!"

Hayoung got out of her seat. Guys eagerly sat straight up, hoping she was walking towards them. When she would walk straight past them, they slumped their shoulders in defeat.

She had an eye on her victim, who was currently sitting in a booth, drinking his vodka.

Blue is in English

"Hey hot stuff."Hayoung seductively winked at him.

"What's a pretty babe doing here by herself?"

"Some things are meant to be kept a secret." Hayoung whispered in his ear, pressing on his belt.

Her victim suddenly crashed his lips against hers. She froze up on the spot for a second and reacted towards it. From the corner of her eyes, she spotted guys glaring at her victim with jealousy.

AJ sighed and placed the glasses down. He got his phone out of his pocket and waited for Hayoung's signal.

Hayoung glanced up and pressed her victim's belt again. She nodded at AJ, who flipped his phone open and punched in Hayoung's number.

Right on cue, Hayoung's phone rang. "Sorry, I gotta get this. Later, babe."

She got up and hurried towards AJ. He was glancing at the clock impatiently.

"I should be off shift right about....NOW. We should go visit the others. Keys?" AJ caught the keys Hayoung threw at him.

"Let's go then." Hayoung nodded towards the back door.

 

"GOTCHA!" A hand came flying at Hayoung's face.

"Whoa there kiddo. It's just me." Hayoung grabbed the fist and shoved it aside.

"I'm not a kiddo, noona! I'm just one year younger than you!"

"But you act ten years younger." AJ stated.

"Hyuuuuungggg!"

"Quit it, Dongho."

"SOOHYUN HYUNG!"

"Come on, the others are waiting inside." Soohyun gestured towards the building.

 

"Come ON Kiseop! Tell us how your latest date went!"

"Shut UP!" Kiseop turned red and punched Kevin's arm.

"You have to tell us. It was the truth and dare you ended up doing." Eli replied.

"Don't be a er and tell them." AJ smiled and punched Kiseop's arm.

"Hi hyung." Kevin waved his hand at AJ.

"What'd we miss?" Soohyun slid into the seat next to Eli.

"Nothing because this guy isn't telling about his latest date." Kevin jabbed his thumb in Kiseop's direction.

"Isn't Hayoung supposed to be with you guys?" Kiseop asked, trying to change the subject.

"Don't change the subject, Kiseoppie." Hayoung materialized next to Hoon and Kevin.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Kevin screamed.

"Aish, you stupid girl. It's just me." Hayoung rolled her eyes.

Kevin pouted in return and slumped in his seat.

"The job's done right? The tracking device is in place?" Soohyun asked anxiously.

"Oppa, just relax. It's done but you shouldn't think about being my boss 24/7."

"I'm second in command, how can I relax? Besides, you have another mission."

"ANOTHER ONE?" Hayoung slammed a fist on the table.

"Hey, hey. Don't blame me. Blame uncle." Soohyun handed Hayoung a folder.

"What does it say?"

"Who's the guy?"

"Is he good-looking?" Everybody stared at Kevin.

"What? You don't want to be guarding an ugly guy, right?" Kevin sniffed.

Hayoung flipped open the folder. She tried not to gasp.

Inside was a picture of a hot, gorgeous guy. Everything about his was gorgeous and Hayoung saw her fair share of guys already. His hair was messed up in certain areas but that just made him look more hot.

"I'm p-protecting this guy?" Hayoung stuttered, pointing at the picture.

Soohyun leaned over, "Yeah."

*Oh my goddamn gosh.* Hayoung stared at the picture for a few more seconds before she flipped to the next page.

"Kim Myungsoo. Prefers to be called L. 17 years old. Currently attending Woolim High. Birthday: March 13.." Hayoung kept reading off the information when she heard a huff of air.

"Yeah, Eli?"

"He copied my birthday!" Eli childishly pointed at the folder.

"Aish. Don't mind this kid." Hoon pushed Eli's forehead.

"So where does he live? They apparently don't say." Hayoung frowned at the folder.

"Well, about that..."

Everybody leaned in closer.

"Stop doing that. It looks like you guys are all about to kiss me." Soohyun made a face.

"SOOHYUN HYUNG!"

"Fine, fine. He lives in Korea and uncle wants you to leave immediately."

"WHAT?!"

 

"DON'T LEEEEAAAVEEE!" Kevin and Dongho were latched onto Hayoung side, trying to stop her from walking further in the airport.

"Stop it, you children. People are staring." Hayoung muttered.

Kevin and Dongho ignored her and kept hugging her.

"I don't get it. Why do you have to leave? It's only been 3 years." Amber crossed her arms at Hayoung.

"Dude, that's a long long time for us." Hayoung chuckled.

"You get to go back to Korea, you lucky . I'll be stuck here protecting Key. That diva can get on my nerves soooooo much."

"Don't say that. He's important to us." Soohyun folded his arms.

"That doesn't stop him from being annoying." Amber shot back.

Flight 803. Leaving in 10 minutes.

"That's my call." Hayoung hugged all her friends.

"Stay in contact. You have to accept my COD requests, 'kay?" Amber attempted to scowl.

"Of course. Later." Hayoung fistbumped Amber and waved to the others.

"Bye U-Kiss oppas and Dongho and Amber!"

"Bye Hayoung!"

"Don't leave your baby Kevin here!"

"Call us!" 

When they disappeared from her view, Hayoung plugged in her earphones and started towards the airport gate.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was the first chapter?

It's kind of boring at the moment because it's just showing how it all started. And the chapter title doesn't go with the rest of the chapter but it was the best title I could think of at the moment.

Comments are loved :)