Chapter 3 - The Begining *Part 2 - Final*

SM SAS

 

When Kris takes SooYoung covering her with his arms, looking at her eyes saying : Everything will be Alright...

Even in one the hardest moment of her life she was feeling secure in Kris arms... It looks like he was hugging her but instead of that he was using himself as a shield to protect her...

 

The Monster raise its leg to crush them.....

*Poom* 

A hand stopped the Monsters Powerfull Hit... Kris turns back and saw 2 men *One standing there holding the Raga Leg and the other one inclined in his legs* amazed by how the big guy stopped the Raga attack...

Misterious Man : Are you Ok Kris?

Kris looked amazed that the man knew his name and respond : Yes I'm Fine...

Misterious Man : Tao use your Wu Shu kick in the Raga now... *The other guy stand up and make his Wu Shu move and kicked the Raga *Haaaaaaa!* breaking one of the Raga's arms... 

The Raga fell down but was regenarating his lost arm, when the Misterious Man Raise his hands and make a move filling his hand with the power of lightning and attacked the Raga... crossing the body of the Raga making it into dust...

Everything is Alright... 

Kris : we are safe now SooYoung *looking at her eyes* 

SooYoung : Ne, Gamsahamnida Kris *looking down*

Kris let go of SooYoung and stand up looking at the misterious man and guy... : Who are you? how do you know my name?

Misterious Man : how could I not know your name? *smirking* have you forgotten me?

Kris : *thinking hard when suddenly the misterious man show him a mark in his arm* Uncle? *saying amazed*

Misterious Man : Ne, how could you forget about me?

Kris : Oh it have been a lot of time when we met... and who is him? *pointing at Tao*

Misterious Man : He is Tao, your cousin, my son... remember when you use to play with him?

Kris : Oh right...

Tao was there just looking with cold eyes

Uncle Kim : So you finally came... and who is that pretty lady beside you? *looking at SooYoung*

Kris : Yah... she is SooYoung we... *Interrupted by Uncle Kim*  : Is she your Girlfriend? you really have a good taste my Nephew... *smiling ear to ear*

Tao look at SooYoung and the look away

Kris & SooYoung : Annioo!! we just met... *Blushing* 

Uncle Kim : Hahahaha 

SooYoung : Ajjussi you really have good movement you are amazing, how you killed that Raga...

Uncle Kim : Ne, Thank You... It was just a duty... as a member of the SAS Army we need to eliminate every Raga we see... Im I right Tao? *looking at Tao*

Tao just nods..

Kris *looking at Tao* : Uncle why he is not talking anymore?

Uncle Kim : I dont know, he is like this like for 5 years... I guess I train him too much that he has lost his feelings... *sigh* 

Kris *sigh*

SooYoung : Aishhh! its too late... Ajjussi , Kris, Tao I gotta Go, Omma will be worried if I dont return *Bowing to them*

Kris : SooYoung wait... lets go together I might be dangerous for you to be alone

Uncle Kim : Ne, he is right lets go together... Tao lets Go....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were walking to their houses followed by Tao...

Uncle Kim : where do you live SooYoung?

SooYoung : at that house *pointing a big house*

Uncle Kim : Oh really? my house is just in Front of yours, never though we could be neighbors *shout a big laugh*

SooYoung : hehehe *laugh in a shy way* Hmmmm *looking at Kris*

Uncle Kim, Tao and Kris was walking to their house when SooYoung *shout * :Kris why dont you and your Uncle and Cousin came to my house for dinner?

Kris : Is that ok ?

SooYoung *nodding* : absolutely *smiling*

Kris : then if that is ok , we'll go , Thank You

SooYoung : no , thank you... you risked your life to protect me *blushed*

Kris just blushed and smile to SooYoung

SooYoung : so see you later *waving her hand*

Kris : Ok see you... *Waving his hand*

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Choi's House

SooYoung : Omma tonight a friend and his family will come to dinner 

Sohee : mhwo? OK but you will have to help me preparing the food....

SooYoung : Ok Omma *smiling to her*

 

30 Minutes later  Siwon returns from his work, and goes to the kitchen : Whoa, what is this all? who is having a party tonight? 

SooYoung : it not a party, a friend and his family will come to dinner...

Siwon : really? your new boyfriend? *teasing SooYoung*

SooYoung : No!, he is not my boyfriend *Though* Yet *evil smile*

Siwon : Hahaha I can see in your eyes you like him *smirking*

SooYoung : Yah, stop it... *was about to hit Siwon*

Sohee : Kids stop it... go out and call your brother and sister... to prepare the table.... *waving the spoon in her hands*

SooYoung & Siwon : As you comand Madame *Army Sign*

 

SooYoung shouts : Suli, Minho down to the dining room.. Omma calls you...

Minho  & Suli : Coming... * both running and getting down from the stairs and get to the dining room* Omma we are here..

Sohee : Darlings prepare the table, we will have guests tonight...

Minho & Suli : Ok Omma...

After 10 minutes everything was ready, they were just waiting for the guest to arrive...

Siwon : when will they come, Im starving to death... *pressing his stomach*

When the door bell rang... SooYoung stood up and run to the door, and open it 

SooYoung : finally ! *laughing*

Kris : Sorry Soo... Tao didnt wanted to come so we have to force him to come *bowing to SooYoung*

SooYoung : its ok *patting Kris shoulders* please come in ...

the 3 man enter the house and bows to all her family

SooYoung : Annyeong Ajjussi *bows*

Uncle Kim : Young Lady you dont need to call me Ajjussi hahaha Im not so old *laughing* you can call me Uncle or even better Oppa *burst in laugh*

SooYoung : Ok Uncle Oppa *giggling* Ne, this is my Family *pointing to each of the members* She is my Omma Sohee, my Brothers Siwon and Minho and my little sister Suli...

Choi Family : Pangabsimnida *Bowing*

Kris & Uncle Kim : Pangabsimnida *with Tao bowing*

 

They were all eating when SooYoung looked at Tao looking at Suli then she just smiled thinking *hehehe looks like Tao is interested in Suli*

Tao was looking at Suli when she look at him and smile, Tao was blushing after seeing Suli smiling at him...

SooYoung thoughs : Cutiiess *smiling inside*

After the Dinner Kris stood up 

Kris : Thank you for the Dinner it was delicious... but now we have to go.... tomorrow I will join the SM SAS... *Bowing*

Siwon : Really?... SooYoung will join it as well *smile*

Sohee : Oh that is just great, I will leave SooYoung in your hands, please take care of her

SooYoung : Omma!!! *Blushing*

Kris : Ne, I will, dont worry *Bowing again*

Uncle Kim : thats good, I will have 2 new Students hehehe

SooYoung : Yay, Uncle you have to teach me all your techniques *making a cute face*

Uncle Kim : sure , you and Kris have to put lot of effort to it....

SooYoung & Kris : ne, we will...

 

when they were leaving Suli goes to Tao 

Suli : Bye Tao *smiling* hope to see you soon, I will like to talk to you, I think you are a good person 

Tao was blushing and with a weak voice says : thank you, see you soon , lifting his hand and walking...

when they leave 

Minho : Omma , did you see how Noona was looking at that Kris? *smirking*

Sohee : Ne, she was like lost *laughing* but I think he is a good candidate for her, he looks nice and very manly...

SooYoung : Omma! *glares at her mother*

Sohee : you young lady dont look me like that *glaring at SooYoung*

Siwon : Oh God, ladies please... lets go to sleep... tomorrow we have to take SooYoung to the SM SAS...

SooYoung : alright, SM SAS im coming so prepare yourself....

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

-------------------------------------------

Hello there just a little update... I know this is kinda boring but I promise next chapter will be better

please subscribe and comment if you wish 

Thank You