Chapter 1 - Nameless

SM SAS

At Korea

Every Man in Korea have the task to look for their Country, but now not only the country needs them....

He is not an ordinary man who is assigned to go for a service in the army, No he had a rank there he was a General of the Korean Forces...

 

Choi's House

 

Daddy: Im going Now... Siwon *Lending his hand on Siwon Shoulders* , son you must take care of your mother and your little brothers...

Siwon : Ok Appa I will

Daddy : Im counting on you, *Look at Minho* Minho my child you have to stay strong and take care of Sul Li ok?

Minho : Ne,Appa dont worry about it 

Daddy : SooYoung baby You will be a gorgeus Lady when you grow up, remember to listen to your mother and Siwon

SooYoung : Appa! why are you telling us this, like you will never came back? I mean you will came back so why bothering to tell us this now?

Daddy : Hahaha Honey, who knows if Im coming back, no one knows their destiny, only God knows...

SooYoung : Arggg ok Appa... *crossing her arms* but promise to come back

Daddy : I promise it my darling *Hugs SooYoung*

Sul Li : Appa... Saranghae... come back soon *took Daddy's hands*

Daddy : I will my little lotus... I will *Hugs Sul Li*

 

5 minutes later a Van arrive at Choi's House

Officer : General Choi, we arrive... we must go now Our country need us... the Ragas are attacking the frontier

G. Choi : Ne! understand... *Look at his Family* Im going... Sohee my beautiful wife Saranghae please take care of our children... *Hug Sohee and Get on the Van*

Sul Li : Omma, will Appa came back?

Sohee : *Looking at Sul Li* Yes darling he will *Then Smile*

SooYoung : I will pray everyday for that...  *Then she shout* APPA COME BACK SOON!!!

 

 

At China

 

There was a Man with his Son in the Park practicing Martial Arts

Dad : My Son, one day you will be the best Martial Artist around the world

Kris : Xie Xie Dad... *Looking at his dad* Why do you teach me Martial Arts with such endeavor?

Dad : I dont want you to suffer like your Mom did... I wasnt able to save her... *Looked Down*

Kris : Dad that was not your fault... we didnt know those monsters were near our house *placing his hands in his dad shoulder*

Dad : We should keep practicing...

Kris : Dad will you teach me to use the sword?

Dad : Yes but now is not the time for it.... *Amazed by what his son Said* 

 

5 years later

 

In the Choi's House a Van arrived and a man get off and started walking to the house, then he Press the Ring

SooYoung was in the living room when she heard the rang, so she look at the window...

SooYoung : Omma!! a man is in front of our house its from the Army! 

*Sohee goes to Minho and Siwon's room*  : Siwon, Minho there's a man of the army lets go to the living room

Siwon, Minho : Ok Omma We are coming * Running to the door*

Sul Li : Unnie, open the door quickly.. I want to know how is Appa...

*SooYoung opened the door*

SooYoung : Annyeong Haseyo *Bow*

Captain Kim : Annyeong Haseyo * Bows* Is this the General Choi's House?

*Suddenly Sohee appears with Siwon, Minho and Sul Li*

SooYoung : Ne, how is my Appa? 

Captain Kim : Im sorry for coming here to give you bad news *looked down*

Sohee : What do you mean? *Saying with a shocked voice*

Captain Kim : Well in our Mission, we lost 10 men and one of them was.....

Sul Li : dont tell us please *Started to Cry*

Siwon : Appa? *Shook his head* Minho take Sul Li to the living room…

Minho : Ok Hyung *Taking Sul Li to the living room*

Captain Kim : Ne, Your Father the General Choi…

Sohee *recovered from the shock* : How can it be,Tell us what Happened? *Crying*

Captain Kim : We didn’t know there was Ragas that can Fly, they took us by surprise but General Choi sacrifice his life for us…

SooYoung : *Crying* this is not possible… he promised he will came back … *sobs  sobs*

Captain Kim : Im so sorry… *taking out a beret* this is the beret he was using when he save us…

Sohee *take the beret and hug it*

Siwon : Thank You Captain Kim *Bows* *looking at SooYoung and his Mother trying to comfort them* He sacrifice his life for them and now he is in a better place now…

Captain Kim : Im so sorry for your lost, now I must Go… there are more Ragas attacking *Bows and get on the Van*

SooYoung : *Talking to herself* I Have to Protect them *Looking at her Family* ........................

 

 

At China

 

At the Wu Academy

Kris was practicing his Swordman Techniques, when his Father appeared

Dad : My son, You have improved a lot in these 4 years, I guess Its time to send you to Korea...

Kris : but Dad I dont want to leave, who will protect you? *looking with a scared face*

Dad : dont worry my Son, your cousins are here to help me and our pupils... now prepare yourself you will get going in 1 month to Korea...

Kris : Understood... *Bowing to his Dad*

Lu Han & Xiu Min : Good Luck Brother... We'll keep help Uncle in everything....

Kris : Thanks *Bows to Them*

 

1 Month Later

 

After his Practice in China about Korean Language and Culture, he arrived to Korea looking for his Uncle Mr. Kim a specialty in Close Combat who will be teaching him the techniques of his Family... 

In his way to Mr. Kim House  he was walking when he saw a Girl Fighting with 3 Bullies, he decided to help her so he started to run to her help, but what he notice was the girl knocking off all the bullies, he was amazed by that girl... but suddenly another bully appear and hit her to the floor, and was about to step on her head, so Kris stop him by kicking the bully apart, and helped the Girl to stand Up... The bullies were scared of the sudden appearence of the Guy so they started to run and shouted : Yah! This is your lucky day, give thanks to your Boyfriend who appeared...

 

Then he turns around looking at her 

Kris : Are You Ok?

Girl : Ne, Gamsahamnida... 

Kris : Im glad to hear that... My name is Wu Yi Fan but you can Call me Kris... *Bows*

Girl : Im SooYoung *Bows* Pangabsimnida *then smiles* 

Kris *though* : wow she is so beautiful, the way she flipped her hair when she was hitting those bullies...

SooYoung : you are not from Korea right? *smiling to him*  *Though* : He is so handsome awwwwwwwww...*

Kris : Ne, Im from China, I came here to the SM SAS, and now Im looking for my uncle... he lives in xxx-xxxx street xxxx but Im kind of lost *scratching his head*

SooYoung : Ohh, that is near my house I can take you there *smiling non stop *

Kris : Really? , Yah Gamsahamnida *Bows*

SooYoung : By The Way Thanks for helping me from the bullies 

Kris : Its nothing I cant see how people can make such beau... oh I mean how people can make others suffer, but you was great 

SooYoung : *blushing* thank you , I always practice Kung Fu with my Oldest Brother, but you was amazing how you stopped that big bully 

Kris : *blushing* hehehe Thanks...

SooYoung : Ok lets go to find your Uncle * Smiling*

Kris : Ne...

 

 

To BE Continued....

 

 

Hehehe I update it, Im sorry if this is a lil boring