Chapter 12 - More Ragas

SM SAS

SooYoung and Kris rushed to see Mr. Kim...

when they arrived at Mr. Kim office they opened the door 

Kris : Uncle we have something you might be interested in... *giving the paper to Mr. Kim*

Uncle Kim : what is that? *looking at the paper*

SooYoung : Hyoyeon drew that when we visited her... she told us that Raga was there in the incident at the forest...

Kris : Ne, and Eunhyuk told us that he saw someone else...

Uncle Kim : You might be right... this one is a rare Raga... we have not many information about this one... Is time to make a meeting with all the students in the Academy... *leaving his office* 

Kris and SooYoung just nodded and go out of the room...

 

In the Park of the Academy

 

SooYoung : now we have to prepare to fight... I guess... we need more information...

Kris : you are right... *looks at SooYoung in the eyes* SooYoung I have something to tell you....

SooYoung : what is it? is something wrong about me?

Kris : Well actually is about you... but is nothing bad...

SooYoung : Oh I see then just tell me....

Kris was about to say something when....

 

*This message is to Every Student in this Academy.... Lets reunite in the auditorium of the Academy... I have something really important to tell you... As your Principal is our duty to inform you about some things... so please come to the auditorium... *

Kris stands up and grabs SooYoung's hands telling her : lets go.. there is something more important to do....

SooYoung : But... Hmmm Ok lets go....

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At the auditorium

all the students of the academy arrived and place themselves in the chairs...

Hyoyeon sit beside her Sister Taeyeon , Donghae and Yoona sit beside Leeteuk... Chen stand beside Kris, SooYoung and Tao...

Everyone was whispering when Principal Lee appears....

Principal Lee : Everyone please you have to be quiet... As you know this academy was made to make warriors to fight against the Ragas.... and now is the time to tell you what is the real thing is happening now... Days ago some of our new students were attacked by some Ragas... Flying... Aquatic... and ground species ones... Some Students saw what we said are the Rares ones... Let me gave you some information about those Ragas you didnt get information before....

 Neptune

 Floralistia

Tapdolen

R- Adult

The Giante

The Colmillos

Verdugo...

This ones are letal... The Verdugo has an ability to make people to turn into Zombie.... but now we have the cure to make those people recover themself...

Our duty is to stop them to end the world... so we will protect Korea with our own lives...

We set some Groups...

Group A  will be comformed by Long Range Warriors.. Group B by Medium to Long Range Warriors... Group C by Close Combat and Low Range Warriors... as Group D will be comformed by Healing Warriors.... Your Teachers will gave you information about this in your classes.. by now this meeting ends here... 

Lets go and rest some time....

Gamsahamnida for your Time and Lets give it all for our country and world..

 

After his speech everyone was full of thoughs....

Everyone leave the Auditorium and went to their rooms....

SooYoung speaking to her group : Guys we have to train even harder, the war is about to beging...

Kris : Ne, we can do it...

Everyone put their hands together and Shout : HWAITING!!!

 

SooYoung walks toward Kris and poke him

SooYoung : wasnt you about to tell me something?

Kris turns around : Oh yes... but it wasnt that important, I will tell you later....

SooYoung pouts : Awww really? *cross her arms* ok 

Kris : hahaha you look beautiful even if you gets angry...

SooYoung : Oh come on *jumped into Kris making him lose balance and fall down*

They cant believe what happened, SooYoung was above Kris with her lips on his lips....

SooYoung though *WHAT THE!! I kissed him*  with her eyes opened

Kris just smiled blushing..... *I will have to tell her soon*

 

When suddenly Yoona appears from nowhere : SooYoung lets go to..... What the Hell...!! *shouts*

They 2 guys stand up quickly and looks at Yoona

Yoona : Whoa Whoa.... I didnt knew your were couples yet *Laughing* but this is not a surprise

SooYoung : we are not a couple, she though *Yet* Blushing....

Kris : Yeah , it was an accident...

Yoona : Yeah Yeah what ever... if you want I can keep your secret... *blinking* by the way SooYoung lets go to the Spa... we need to rest a little..

SooYoung : Ok... *looks at Kris* Mianhe Kris Oppa... see you later, *waving her hand and leaving with Yoona*

Kris stand there waving his hand... *Bye my Love* he though in his mind.......

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 HELLO :D 

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS... THANK YOU :)