Chapter 8

Kind of bullied...I guess

We both stood in a silence for a few moments, him thinking about what he should do and me thinking about escape plan C after both A and B failed.

"um, as I don't know which girl you are and you might lie if I ask you, so I'll give you a 5 second head start...go!"

He silently clapped his hands like a child with a new toy.

I turned and put my hand on the door

"5..."

I stopped and turned m head back to the guy

"By the way, I'm the wrong girl" I quickly stuck my tongue out at him and then bolted out the door, the corridor was pretty straight so I ran straight down it, opposite to the way I had come, at the end there was a decision of left or right, I chose left but as soon as I slid round the corner there was a boy, tall and skinny with dyed blonde hair that looked really messy, he was looking at a notice board, the first thing I thought was who changed the notices but before I could think any more, he had turned and was in a crouched fighting pose, I walked forward until I was about 2 meters in front of him when two more guys appeared behind him, when it was just the blonde I thought I stood a chance against him but now, not so much.

I smoothly my heels and ran the opposite direction, finally at the end of this corridor there was a door that had the windows covered with sheets of plywood messily nailed in place but at the bottom of one of the windows was a gap where the plywood was not enough to cover it completely, I sprinted forward and readied myself to batter through the thin plywood to safety, i ran with my left shoulder forward with my head down, my pace quickened then i jumped...