Sweet escape :P

Kind of bullied...I guess

Kaori POV

I was lying on the floor, I couldn't hear anything so I guessed I was okay, continuing my optimistic streak.

I couldn't do anything for a while as my legs were bound and so were my hands.

I wiggled around for a bit to try to at least loosen them, it didn't work, they were good knots.

As i was no longer attached to the chair I decided to use it as a prop so I could stand up, this did work, I stood still for I minute to steady myself.  I took one hop toward the door, no sounds followed so I hopped again, but this time that static sound again.

"...bzzz...are you trying to escape?...bzzz..." a masculine voice said, he must have been watching the whole time, I must look so stupid hopping about.

"this is between me and her, why are you involved in this?" I shouted at the door hoping he heard.

"say what you like, this is a microphone not a telephone, all I can hear are mumbles." he replied, if reply is the write word.

He only said it was a mic so he must of heard the chair fall over rather than see me hopping over so I continued toward the door but trying to land softly which took way too long as my legs ached by the time I got to the door about 3 meters in front of the chair. I stood still for a rest for a second. Static from the mic again but followed by her voice this time,

"...I don't mind being credited for your disappearance but I don't think I have the heart to kill you yet, after all I haven't let the boys had the fun I promised them yet...(evil laugh)"

I heard what sounded like tape being ripped off the door, I jumped to one side of it, so when the door opens I would be behind it and so ambush whoever came in.

It opened, I was hidden, it was a boy, he looked quite young, gingery blonde hair carrying a small tray of food and a flick knife, he put the tray down in front of the chair and started walking back toward the door but he closed it, I was dumbstruck, how did he know I was there?! 

He crouched down in front of me and cut the rope around my legs.

"I'm not stupid you know" he said while getting back up, "as soon as I saw the chair empty I thought she must be behind the door, no where else to hide" he cut my hands free, I was frozen, I couldn't speak, he re-opened the door and walked out shutting it behind him.

I walked over to the food, that was a waste of energy trying to escape.

There wasn't much food, some noodles and chicken.

I ate it all, I didn't realize I was that hungry, I didn't have breakfast, I forgot.

After I finished I thought of a good escape plan that couldn't fail. 

I walked over to the door and knocked on it, it was slid open enough for a guy on the other side to poke his head round.

"what?" he said

"erm...I need the bathroom" I said while looking at the floor.

He turned his head.

I punched his exposed temple, he crumpled down on the floor.

He looked heavy so I couldn't move him to somewhere he might of just dozed off.

I was in a corridor, it wasn't very wide and there were a few other 'classrooms' on each side, one of the doors to my left slid open but no one emerged, thank god.

"Yo, Chaejin, come watch this" someone shouted.

What do I do what do I do what do I do. I know, I put on my manlyest voice.

"hyung I'm busy!" I attempted to moan "are you okay you don't sound too good, go see the nurse or something."

Phew at least he didn't look round the corner, speaking of which, needing the toilet wasn't a complete lie.

I walked down the corridor and came upon the sign for a male toilet, I couldn't see a female one anywhere, I pushed the door slightly, I squeaked but I heats no one inside so I went in.

I investigated the cubicles, none of them had been used in a while when compared to the urinals. :P

I went in the middle one out of the three and started to do my business, I heard the door open and some boys enter, I had to hold my pee, the pain!! 

"...has balls" one said

"haha I swear some of the guys here rake it too seriously, hey aren't the cubicles always unlocked?" 

Damn.

"I doesn't matter hyung, probably needs unclogging or something" another joked.

Argh I can't hold it any longer!

PSSH!!!

I opened the flood gates.

"there's someone in there" the first one said.

"but no one uses them. Cubicles are for girls..."

The door burst open.

A panicked voice spoke out.

"Chaejin's out cold, punched in the head, the girls gone!" he said in one breath.

Even though I couldn't see them, I could feel their looks at my cubicle.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

right everyone i am sorry for not updating, i have my summer exams and have been busy, since i had been updating from my ipod, i couldnt sort the layout properly so i went through the chapters i have done to make it neater, grammatically correct with correct spelling and so it is readable and not one big paragraph with size 10 writing. i will try to update at least once every two weeks i am suer sorrry!!!!!! :') i will try my best

Comment and subscribe as always, silent readers are kinda annoying and i have  the next chapter on my notes on my ipod but i admit i have hit a bit of aa block but i think i can get