Savior

Kind of bullied...I guess

I crouched on top of the toilet, difficult as the lid was not there, they tried the door but I had locked it, they banged on the door calling out names of their friends, none of which I paid particular attention to except the one called Bacon, LOL. 

*Thump* they ran at the door but it didn't open, I got down on the floor no longer caring if they heard, it was past that, there was a small gap under the divide onto the next stall.

Hehe I remember when I was smaller we would have races from one end of the girls bathroom to the other by going under and then over them, but that was before we were told that people pee on the floor and their dirty little hand prints cover the walls, my friend being a germaphobe refused to do it anymore and kept lecturing me about why I shouldn't do it until today, I am about as disgusted as her at doing it so just thinking about my getaway plan made me cringe, no matter.

I ducked to the floor and held my breathe as though diving into a cave hoping to come out the other side, I quickly wriggler my way under as they opened the door, argh crap, I didn't flush, you're probably thinking 'why would that matter at a time like this?' but between you and me, it was that certain time of the month we all look forward to, there was no way they weren't going to notice...

"Eww, hyung what is that?!" I heard behind me

"that girl..." I heard the man from earlier, his smooth, chocolatey voice, I couldn't mistake him for anyone else, Kai, he spoke quietly as if going through all the possibilities , all one of them, no way was SHE going to endanger her life by using public bathrooms, she goes home and skips the rest of the day most the time.

I froze, I didn't realize my foot was pretruding under the divide until a large muscular hand clasped it firmly, I tried to pull my leg, surprisingly he let go, I instantly jumped up back onto my feet, I rapidly pulled the door open and made a break for it, at this point you should be thinking 'OMG she's not gonna make it!' but alas I did, I admit it was close but I did.

They couldn't have failed to notice the loud BANG as I slammed the door back on its hinges and then a girl struggling to keep on her feet half run half stagger out of the bathroom. 

I heard their feet pitter-patter down the corridor behind me, suddenly I was pulled into a dark room, a hand firmly over my mouth, oh god, if I say anything then the boys chasing me could find me but if I'm already caught it won't make a difference so I decided to let out a small groan, yes you could have mistaken it for a ual noise but that is up to how you want to read this and how erted your mind is.

Anyway, I person holding me spat in my ear, he didn't mean to it's just what happens when one says 'Shhhh' and attempts to be silent themselves, I pulled myself away from the person and he gladly let go, I heard him move a bit and reach into his pocket, his phone soon illuminated my face but I still couldn't see him.

"wait a second. You're a girl" he said as though shocked

"Yes thank you for noticing and you are a boy, may I have a name please?" I answered

"I'm Tao, I was playing hide and seek with my friend"

"just one friend, not like 10 of them?"

"the others are just being spoil sports, they'd rather stay near that girl for um, whats-her-face, well the other girl, wait YOU'RE a girl!" he nearly shouted, up until then we were whispering, 

"yeah but how do you know if I am one of THOSE girls" I remarked.

He was stumped and lowered the phone so it was under both of our faces, his was well sculpted, much like the other boys I had seen before in the 'classroom' and no doubt from the bathroom even though I didn't see them for such a prolonged period of time, he was in a black tank top but I couldn't see the trousers, I guess they were normal school trousers as he had the blazer, not done up, over his tank top, at least he bothered to wear a top underneath unlike that Kai fellow, his face was like a little baby, he either was or used a hell of a lot of moisturizer.