The leader

Kind of bullied...I guess

Her own hands trying to untangle her hair from his fist.

Once she was on her feet, she was faced with a thin boy in uniform much like the boys who had beaten her up except this one wasn't covered in grot and so seemed more civilized in a way even though his stare was hard and cold. 

He was the boy who had signaled the other boys to proceed with their task while he sat there and watched, showing no emotion. His name was Kim Jong-In or Kai to his friends.

His shirt was untucked at the back and his blazer was not done up, just hanging open revealing a gleaming set of abs. *lush* 

Kaori briefly glimpsed at them then up at his face. Kai brought his hand up, Kaori flinched thinking he was going to hit her, the boys around her laughed and smirked.

Kai scratched his head, still his facial muscles unmoved.

"she's smaller than I expected" Kai stated once he looked her up and down.

He was a good 5/6 inches taller than her and even though she had a relatively large frame she was thin. 

Kaori POV

He looked me up and down for a second then said something, more like stated it.

"She's smaller than I expected"

Yeah I was not the as tall as him but I was the taller in most of my classes I mean 5th9 is not small unless he was referring to something else  I was a little scared as he was towering over me and didn't care a bit how close our faces were. 

He bent down to so our faces almost touched.

I think I blushed as more sniggers were sent round the room. He stood up straight again and waved his hand as he turned round I only guessed that he was silently saying that he didn't like me or something as after he waved, the boy holding my hair let go, with the sudden swift put on my legs that I wasn't expecting I collapsed almost but caught myself just in time for another punch to the stomach.