The Christmas Costume Party

It's All Your Fault ...

Park Mee Sung:

 

"This girl is the worst in history. " 

 

I stared at her. My eyes wide. The book fell off my hands and on to the floor . "Hey! Don't drop that! I spent months making that book!" The president said. 

"H-How is that?" I asked, nervous. I took a deep breath. "How do you know that?! Hoave you met her?! are you only saying that becuase she was his girlfriend?!" I asked, partically yelling and piling her up with questions. 

"No, I didn't know her at all becuase I didn't go to the same middle school as KwangMin!" the president  explained. She picked up the book and pointed to the photo of KwangMin, YoungMin and the girl. She pointed to the girl. "Her name is Kim Hanuel. She was in the same class as KwangMin oppa in the third year of middle school." 

Kim Hanuel, s-she's sucha cute girl. I feel like she is completely different from me...

"But wait what was wrong with that woman?" I asked

"I'm not exactly sure how to answer that .." the president said. I gave her a confused look. I don't understand at all! 'What -" The president began but I interupped her by covering her month. "What are you doing?!" She asked when I took my hands off her month "My month hurts you know!" 

"I am so sorry!" I said, running away from her. I kept on running. 

"Hey!" I heard the president yelled

There are so many things I don't understand. I was on teh verge of crying. What's going on?! Kwangmin was in love with a girl like that? It's a lie, right? I kept on running until I noticed Sun Young with Minwoo. She has been with Minwoo a lot. I wonder whats up with them .. I ran up to Sun Young not caring that I was disturbing them. "Sun Young~" I said, hoping she would get my mind off KwangMin

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I knew it. I knew the chairman was going to round us up to help with the set up for the Christmas Convention." Sun Young mumbled, while fixing the lights for the christmas tree. I was too busy shocked about KwangMin's ex-girlfriend. "Hey MeeSung, what's your costume going to be? Sun Young is decuding between two outfits." 

"Huh?" I said

"tomorrow at the party everyone has to go and dress up. Everone is excited you know.." 

"Ah, that's right. We have to go tomorrow. " I mumbled

'What with that? You don't seem to be excited." Sun Young pouted

"Kim Hanuel, Who is she too KwangMin? I guess there was something about her that he loved  and is she better than me?! I sinked down, my knees on the ground and buried my head in my knees. "MeeSung .." I heard YoungMin say

"MeeSung." I heard KwangMin's angelic voice. I imediatly jerked up to see KwangMin. 

"KwangMIn!" I said, running up to him and leavinig YoungMin. 

"Sorry the special class always has to help out." KwangMin said

"Nah, it's nothing!" I cheerfully said. I tired not to lokk at him but no matter how much I tired i couldn't help but look and when I did look at KwangMin, Kim Hanuel's name appeared everywhere in KwangMin. I was scared and he proably noticed becuase she gave me a confused look. "Quit it!" I said, waving 'Kim Hanuel' away from him. 

"What is it?" Kwangmin asked

'No. Never mind!" I said. I touched my red cheeks, not wanting him to see them. I was freakng out and I can't do this! Why am I getting this bad feeling? 

 

Ahn Sun Young:

 

Sun Young walked into the party. Sun Young saw a miad, a couple of witches, people in Alice in Wonderland costumes and more. Wow, everyone was in costumes. The whole party looked amazing.  Just then an annoying voice interupped my throughs.

"Merry Christmas! Tonight on Christmas eve, being depressed is not allowed! Everyone please enjoy to your hearts content!" Mr.Choi, who was dressed in a Santa Claus costume, said throught a mic.

Sun Young giggled, nobody was listeniong to Mr. Choi. They were all talking to thre others. Mr.Choi noticed when he didn't hear a appluse for him. he turned to look at JeongMin "JeongMin , why is no one listening to a thing I am saying?" he asked "It is becuase they do not love me?"

"The probabiltity is ninety nine percent, hyung." JeongMin mumbled 

"Huh?" Mr. Choi asked

"I mean, they are just having to much fun to listen hyung. Come one let's go join the party." JeongMin said, smiling. 

"Fine." Mr.Choi pouted and foloowed JeongMin to a crowd. 

"Ah, Hyunseong. Have you seen  MeeSung?" Sun Young asked, tapping Hyunseong's shoulder. He turned arouund. Sun Young was expecting to see Hyungseong but instead Sun Young saw a really ugly goblin mask on him. Sun Young shivered. "Are you a goblin ? That surprised me .." Sun Young asked. He nodded. 

"Sun Young! HyungSeong!" 

Sun Young turned around to see Minwoo. Sun Young smiled. "Minnie! Was are you dressed as?!" Sun Young asked

"A vampire." he replied. showing me his fangs. He had the complete vampire costume look.

"What are you dressed as?" Minnie (Minwoo) asked

"Hehe. Sun Young is dressed as a nurse." Sun Young said. "What do you think?" 

 

      

(Minwoo's Costume)                                   (Sun Young's Costume)

 

"Everyone!" 

Sun Young frowned, dissapointed that Sun Young was interrupted by someone. Minwoo, HyunSeong, and Sun Young turned around to see who it was.

(MeeSung's Costume)

 

Minwoo's, Dongseong, and Sun Young's mouth dropped wide open when they saw MeeSung's in her costume.

Park MeeSung: 

"MeeSung .." Sun Young began

"Do you guys like my costume?" I asked

"Why?" Minwoo asked, nodding his dissaproval. 

"Huh? I'm dressed like a hot dog. " I replied

"MeeSung! What on earth were you thinking?" Sun Young asked

"I was thinking that I wanted to win the best costume contest so I through of something no one would think of." I answered. "Also I like hot dogs." 

"Gah! What an idiot you are Park MeeSung." Sun Young said. 

I glanced around the crowd near us. Minwoo, Hyunseong, and Sun Young was here. Where is KwangMin. Just then I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. I turned around. My eyes grew wide. 

(YoungMin's Costume)

 

My month dropped and my eyes grew wide. Who is this handsome guy in front of me? 

"Eh? YoungMin? For a moment I didn't recognize you!" Sun Young said "You look like a cold ganster!" 

"Youngmin?!" I blurted out. 

I watched Minwoo step close to the now handsome YoungMin. "Ta-Dah! I produced this. YoungMin is going to get all the attention of the school. The theme is a cold gangster. It has this handsome but cold type of atmosphere, doesn't it?" Minwoo said 

What is this? I just stood there month opened and shocked that this guy was YoungMin.

"YoungMin, you look really good." Sun Young said

"That's right!" Minwoo agreed, admiring him work

 

Jo YoungMin:

 

"That's right." MInwoo agreed. 

I took a quick glance at MeeSung. She had this shocked and confusing expresstion on her face. I smiled, she wa finally noticing me. I wanted to . I turned around to her and stuck my tougue out at her. "You are fascinated by all this," I said, showing her my costume "Airn't you?" 

She looked shocked. My grin grew bigger. She looked annoyed and stocked. Man, I wish you could have seen her face, it was priceless. I snickered at her.It looked like she wanted to say something but was speechless to say it. 

"Okay . Okay. MeeSung come with Sun Young. Sun Young will fix you up." Sun Young said, pulling her away from us. 

"Eh? But isn't this okay?" she asked, completely out of her Speechless mode. 

"But MeeSung don't youo want the prince to see you in something nicer than that?" Sun Young asked

I frowned when she mentioned KwangMin. Why was it always about him? 

"Ah, I see Sun Young. Thank You, Sun Young." MeeSung said

"Yeah. Yeah .." Sun Young said, while dragging her away from us - me. I watched them leave and looked away from MeeSung's direction when I couldn't see Sun young and MeeSung. I looked at the ground, my expression sorry and sad for MeeSung. Poor MeeSung, you don't know what coming. 

 

KwangMin:

 

(KwangMin's Costume)

 

I looked at my watch. Where is MeeSung? I heard somebody giggled and found a bunch of girls giggling and looking at me. I gave them a smile, which made them squel. 

"Umm, Vice president .." The girls said, coming up to me

"Yes?" I said

"May we please take a picture with you?" They asked

"Sure." I replied

The girls crowded around me while one girl took the picture. 

"Thank You!" They both said. I waved good bye to them. 

'KwangMin." I head MeeSung said. She was huffing, she must have been running. I smiled and turned around. 

"MeeSung .." I said, turning around to see her cosume. 

(MeeSung's NEW Costume) 

My eyes widen when I saw MeeSung's costume. "I'm here!" she said, cheerfully "So cold. Wah! KwangMin, you look good!"

"The student council president prepared this costume for me. I didn't really do much." I admitted "MeeSung you ... " I was looking for the right word. "You are not wearing much.." I blurted. 

"sun Young was the one who lent me the devil costume. " MeeSung explained. 

I noticed some  guys checking out MeeSung and her costume. Without thinking, I put my jacket on her shoulders. "Sorry, please wear this." I said. She gave me this confused look. 

"You don't like it?" She asked, on the verge of tears "This is all my fault! I shouldn't have worn this!"

"That's not.." I began 

"I knew it, I should have stayed as the Hot Dog!" She said

I got fusterated. I grabbed the jacket and put it over he shoulders and closer to me. "I just don't want other men to see you exposed like this!" I said. 

 

Park MeeSung: 

 

"I just don't want other men to see you exposed like this!" He said. 

"What? You don't want .." I began. "KwangMin,  you said you don't get jealous!" I blurted, while blushing. 

"I do!" He shouted "I get jealous a lot! It's a fault of mine. It's something that I'm not proud of, okay!?" My eyes grew wide. I looked at KwangMin. He looked adorable. His jealousy was adorable.  "Why did I just say that?" I heard KwangMin mumbled "Ahh.." 

I stared at him. He is so cute when he blushes. I like you. I really like you. I slightly slapped myself when I realized what I was thinking. He has an ex-girlfriend. He has expericience with this kind of thing! I'm such an idiot! My face soften. But right now, I'm the onw who's seeing him and this christmas he's going to be with me. I bowed to him. "Thank You." I said

"Huh?" he asked

"When I changed schools, I met you. It's the first time I've met someone like you and it's dangerous for me becuase you are much more than I expected. Because of you, I don't feel sad. I don't feel painful emotions that suffocate me."  I explained to him and ened with a smile. "I love you so much. Thank you." 

 

KwangMin:

 

"When I changed schools, I met you. It's the first time I've met someone like you and it's dangerous for me becuase you are much more than I expected. Because of you, I don't feel sad. I don't feel painful emotions that suffocate me." Mee Sung explained to me and ened with a smile. "I love you so much. Thank you."

Everytime when she compalimented me, each word it made me sad, sad that I was going to hurt her. I took her wrist and  pulled her closer to me. I hugged her and whispered in her ear "Let's sneak out, just the two of us." I hugged her tigther, making her come closer. "Right Now. Right now, I just feel like it." We both stopped hugging and I looked her in the eyes. "Get a chnage of clothes and meet me at teh classroom in the advanced section in ten minutes." I said, bottoning up the jacket up for her. 

Park MeeSung :

Parhaps he wants to do something different. All my life this is the first time I have met someone who I love this much. It is like a once-in-a-lifetime miracle. That is why he is so important to me. 

I ran to a classroom with my school uniform in my hand. I went into the Ba-Bo classroom, changed into my uniform and dashed outside, to the advanced section. Until I felt someone grabbed my arm. I turned around to see YoungMin.

"What-" I began

"Are you going to meet him..that guy?" He asked

"Yeah, I am.." I said

"No. Don't go." YoungMin said, not letting go of my arm. He gave me a please-don't-go look. I stared at YoungMin. KwangMin, he's important to me.

 

KwangMin:

 

I waited for MeeSung, pacing up and down the classroom. I closed my eyes and sighed. "Soon. Soon the game will be over." I said with my eyes closed.  

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and subsricbe! 

--MIHO--

 

 

Comment Replies: 

@ mickeywithoutears : Haha, Yeah YoungMIn did confess but MeeSung's reaction was a bit ... She did blush. Maybe they do maybe they don't. Find out by reading, dongseang ! Haha, it is wired isn't it? If you want to know, youre question will be answered if you read chapter ten (my next update) . Yeah his girlfriend is bad. You will find out soon dongseang. Hahaa. Sun Young is a genious at times. Thank you for commenting and reading dongseang! Sarangahe! <3

@ lilcandycane : Thank you for saying it is interesting dongseang! I am happy that you are happy with the last update. I did update. I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for commenting! Saranghae! <3

! beverly_ym : Haha, YoungMin did get dumped right away. Haha, everyone is curious about the ex. If you want to find out keep on reading! I did update. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for commenting and Sarangahe! <3

@ Cookies_Cream : Yeah, YoungMin did get dumped. Thank you for commenting and commenting also thank you for saying it is amazing! Love ya! <3

@ crazygirl147 : Haha, I guess YoungMin does deserve it. Yeah I did update. (^_^)  Thank you for saying it is Awesome dongseang! You are so sweet! I did update. I hope you enjoyed it, dongseang. Sarangahe too! Thank you for commenting and reading it! <3

 

 

Thank You! 감사합니다! Gamsahabnida!

Thank you for everyone who read this, voted on the poll, and commenting! I am so happy to be supported by so many people. Thank you again for your support! Love you all! <3