CHAPTER THREE : DON’T LEAVE ME

Just On Monday, Okay?

 

hey, guys~ I'm really, really sorry that I didn't update quite a while though I said soon enough

I'm too busy with assignments and college activities..even my weekday feel like study day

btw, since I didn't like to make people wait, I try my best to finish this chapter and I think this story would be quite long...hahaha...we will see ^^

Yeah, I think you can guest the pairing now...its quite obvious, I think

hope you guys are happy with it XDDD

 

“Minho-ya, calm down first. Jonghyun is in the infarmary.”

 

“Okay, thanks hyung.”Minho just want to start running again but was stopped by Onew.

 

“Wait, I haven’t finish yet. He was there before but he should gone back now. I told him so.”

 

“Then, he is at his home. Thanks again hyung, got to go now.” Minho walks away but this time he stops himself. “Hyung, why is he in the infarmary?”

 

“He got himself a fever. Well, see you later then. I need to go.” Onew said going to the council room leaving Minho in daze.

 

“That dino, he didn’t even tell me that he is sick. My, what a great ‘bestfriend’.” Minho said angry. “But still, I need to go to him.” Then, Minho marathon continues.

 

*****At the hospital*****

 

“Open wide, Jonghyun.” said the doctor checking his throat.

 

“I’m fine, Taemin-hyung.” Jonghyun said after Dr. Taemin finish checking him up.

 

“Yes, you said it everytime. Well, I will give your medication later. What about this whole ‘Minnie, I love you’?” Taemin looks at Jonghyun with an amused look when the latter had blush madly as soon he mentioned it.

 

“Hahaha, maybe you heard me wrong?”

 

“Don’t try on me Jjong. I know you. Want to tell me about it.” Taemin asked rather interested in Jonghyun love life while writing the prescription. “Does Minnie refer to me or the ‘frog’, what’s his name again?”

 

“Yeah, that frog. I was searching for him just now.” Jonghyun answer while trying to calm himself and his reddening cheek.

 

“You mean, before you fainted. Jjong, come on. I bring you here for a reason. Your sister..”

 

“Hyung, what happened? Is it something wrong? Is nuna...” Jonghyun panicked, worry and fear written in his face while holding on Taemin, tears threathening to fall.

 

“Jjong, relax. There is nothing wrong. Its a good news. There is some progressi.....” Taemin is caught off guard when Jonghyun suddenly hug him and then he feel that his shirt is becoming wet. Knowing that his dongsaeng is crying, he just comfort him. Jonghyun at that moment, feel the happiest that he cannot utter a single word, he just continue crying.

 

“Okay, Jjong. Lets go to her now, okay?” Jonghyun nods, his eye is swollen and his nose turns red. Taemin side-hug him on the shoulder and takes him to Kim Jongyeon’s room.

 

“Anyway, hyung. What progession is it? I mean, before I heard some doctor said that high probability that she cannot survive.”

 

“Oh, yeah. She is awake from her coma, mentally I mean. The doctors are right actually, because somehow before she is only supported by life support equipment. But, last night, I saw a few tears flow out her eyes, as if she is crying. Then, I try to talk to her and she answer me. But still, I need time to confirm it. You can try it yourself.” Taemin explain the whole time on the way, now they are infront of her door. Taemin just stand there, waiting Jonghyun to enter first.

 

Jonghyun is so nervous that his hand shivers while trying to open the door. He gather his courage and enters. There inside lies a girl in her early 20, looking so pale, but still look beautiful, not moving, only her calm breathing can be heard.

 

“Her wound is still recovering and her bone too. I can says you sister recovering is quite fast.” While Taemin is explaining Jonghyun already climbed on the bed and lays beside her.

 

“Hyung, what do you mean by she answer you? How did you?”

 

“Her heartbeat. I ask her to answer yes with one heartbeat, while no twice. But if there is no response, maybe she’s still sleeping. Jjong, I’m going to leave you with her now.”

 

After the door closed, Jjong hugs his nuna carefully not wanting to worsen any injury. He start crying again, feeling so relieve because sometimes he also believe what the doctors says and lose hope. He feels happy at the same time of this miracle that happening now, grateful that he didn’t lose her.

 

“Nuna, did my cries woke you up.” No answer.

 

“You’re still the same. Loving to tease me and only stopping when I start crying. But, please. Don’t do it this time. I need you.” Still no answer.

 

Felt dissapointed, Jonghyun cries more until he falls asleep in the warmth of his sister.

 

^^^ Jonghyun’s dream***

 

“Jjong, don’t be sad. Even if umma is gone, appa and nuna will be by your side.”

 

*****

 

“Jjong, aigoo, my son. Don’t worry, appa will be alright. If appa doesn’t comeback, nuna will be there for you.”

*****

 

“Jjong. Nuna is going to go out. Minho, take care of him when I’m gone.”

 

*****

 

“Minho, all of them are gone. They leave me. Please don’t leave me, too. Promise me.”

 

“I promises.”

 

*******

 

“Choi Minho, will you take Kim Jonghyun as your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part?” I smiles brightfully waiting for the ‘I do’ part to be said by this man I love so much but his face doesn’t show the same instead its the opposite.

 

“ I don’t. I’m sorry, Jjong. I don’t love you.” With that Minho walks away leaving me by myself in shock.

 

“Poor him, broke up on his wedding.”

“Who loves him anyway?”

“Thats why his family left him.”

 

I heard so many voices. “Stop it, stop. No, Minho.” Suddenly I saw him again this time he is on another wedding taking again the same vows but with another person, a girl. But this time, he is smiling so happily while saying ‘I do’. Then, I heard the preachers said “Speak now or forever hold your peace.”

 

The room become silence. This is my last chance. I stand up with shaky hands and all eyes on me with horrified, angry and some pissed looks from everyone but I’m only looking at him. Minho then march to me and pull me to follow him out. I thought he come back, but instead he yells at me, looking so mad. “I don’t love you. I just stay with you because I pity you. Now, you know right? Goodbye forever, Kim Jonghyun.”

 

“No, Minho. You promised me. Don’t leave me. Please, don’t leave me alone.” I try to hang on to him but he pushed me and I fall down a clift.

 

#####

 

Taemin POV

 

“Its late now, I should send him home now.” I went to same room I went everyday, the room of an angel. Two of them, right now. Once, I enter. I found Jonghyun stuggling on his bed where I move him earlier. He is sweating and keep on saying ‘Don’t leave me!’ over and over again so I figured he got a nightmare.

 

“Jonghyun-ah. Jjong, wake up.” I shake him a little but he shocked me when he woke up so suddenly.and start crying. This kid is crying many times today. I just hug him and rub his back.

 

“There, there. Its okay. Its just a nightmare.”

 

I made Tae older than Jjong here, and I think you get about Jongyeon right? Taesun will come out sometime or maybe later

I promised, next chappie. Jongho will meet~ Are you okay with Taemin/Jongyeon pairing?

I used Taylor song somewhere there, it plays when I'm typing~ hehehe

Comments are really, really love...they gave me strength ^o^ hehehe