CHAPTER TWO : ME, LOVE and HIM

Just On Monday, Okay?

 

# Jonghyun’s POV #

Hwah~” I yawn quite loudly while I lazily walk my way to school. Aish, my back hurt so much and I feel I’m going to be sick. I shouldn’t slept on the floor yesterday. Huh~ that habit of mine should change. Point to note Jonghyun, when you want to cry always do it on your bed because you will tend to sleep straight after you finish crying.

 

Good morning, ahjumma~” I greet my neighbours happily as I walk passes them.

 

Oh yeah, come to think of it, someone didn’t wish me yesterday. Darn him, saying we are bestfriends but he forgets my birthday. Not only birthday, as soon as school starts he neglected me for his fans, soccer and all famous thing saying doing it to protect me from his fans. Honestly, he is doing that so I won’t ruin his image for being famous like idol while I’m only a nerd, so what, I’m second in school. But thats the good thing, he do comes to me especially during near exam. But other than that, he will clings to that diva. Oh well, Key is also his bestfriend. Argh~ but he is the cause of our not-so-close relationship now.

Jonghyun keeps on walking while thinking too much of his “bestfriend” unnotice that he is about to cross the road which there is a speeding car going on the way.

Jonghyun-ah, be careful!!!” I was shocked by the shout and sudden grip on my waist that pull me from my-about-to-be-death due to overthinking. But, because he pull with too much force we end up falling with me laying on top of him.

 

Jonghyun-ah, are you okay?”

 

Yeah, I think s..”

 

OMG, your body is heating up. Do you have a fever?” He then checks me “Oh no, you have. You need to go to the school infarmary or else you might be more sick than you are.” I chuckled at his worriness. He worried too much and is so cute.

 

Relax, Jinki-hyung. I’m not that sick. But thank you for saving me just now.”

 

No probs. Ya!! You should be more careful. Don’t just walk on the road. You should check first if there is no cars. Don’t let your problems eats you. I’m here you know.” he said non-stop but then he goes blank for awhile because he just remember his main point. “But anyway, we need to go to the infarmary. I won’t let you go around with this fever, you might faint anytime.”

 

Okay, lets go. You have to check you wounded hand too. It must happened when I land on you.”

 

Wound???” He then checks himself and then realizes that his hand is bleeding then he made such a funny shocked expression that made me laugh so bad. [You know onew expressions?]

 

This is my Jinki-hyung or people called him Onew because he is soft and yeah he is soft; both his features and personalities. He is the president of our school and he is the number one student who I can never beat. I’m the only one who called him Jinki, I think . And we are also bestfriend. Oh~

 

Gomawo, hyung. I love the presents.” I said as I hugs him tightly in which he only smile upon and continue on taking me to the infarmary while holding my hands.

He gave a big present this year, a guitar. Hehehe, I’m loving it and also speakers and headphone. He knows my passion for music since he also have the same passion. But, I think the presents are expensive but he insist since he have to spend more than ….

I stop on my track suddenly. “What’s wrong, Jjongie?” He ask when he realizes that I didn’t move. Awake from my own daze, I continue walking and he just continue on pulling me not botthering questioning me further.

Okay, I forget the amount but it is a very big amount. Unlike the other students from rich family, his parents put a limit on how less he should use which to others it is a small amount. He doesn’t spend the money like other rich students so usually he will treats me once in three days so he wouldn’t be scold. This is what the two of us agree though, that his parent are weird.

Jonghyun.”

So is him. But he said he is normal. Yeah, as if. Everyone think so too. Yes, he is absolute weirdo but a very nice pers..

Jonghyun-ah.” He hold my shoulder to wake me up from my daze again.

Yes?” I answer casually unaware of my surrounding.

What do you mean by yes. You almost hit the door.” Realizing that infront of me is a door, I blush embarrased. “Sorry.”

No need to apologize. Look, rest here and when you get enough rest, go home. You’re in no condition to study. I will settle about you absence.”

But hyung, I’m fine.” I try to rejects his idea but he firmly made me seat on the bed.

Look here, Jjongie. I know you so well. When you were sick, your body need rest immediately. If you force yourself, you will get sicker. Okay? So, just rest here.” Unable to deny that fact about me, I just obliged with his words.

As if. Sorry, hyung. I need to find that ‘bestfriend’ of mine and kills him. Or maybe just punch and kick, if he dies it will effect me too.

After about ten minutes, I get up and start walking around the school.

I walk almost everywhere, the school stadium, library where I almost meet hyung but I managed to run before he sees me, the school hall, the school studio and mostly everywhere he usually hangs;

basically almost everywhere. Two and half hours had passes and I still cannot find him.

Where is him? Did he even know? Or care?” I sigh loudly and start going to the school park.

I feel so one-sided.” Sudden outraged filled me. "Did he even know that I love him!!!" 

When I’m on the school park, my head felt so heavy and I feel like fainting. I try to find something to hold on but since I’m in the middle of the road I cannot find anything so I end up falling to the ground. Not. Luckily someone managed to catch me.

Jjongie, I found you at last.” I hear him saying that. Is it him?

Minnie~” I called him and try to look but my vision turns so blurry. "I love you~" I glance at him and the last things I remember is his worried, puzzled face.

 

##### Minnie POV #####

 

Oh my God, I’m seriously dead. I’m so busy yesterday that I didn’t even have the time to wish him. To make matter worse, I didn’t even bought anything. I’m screwed. That dino must be angry as hell. Okay, I need to find him or his second bestfriend quickly. If I am the smartest student, where will I gathered? Of course, the library. I run as fast as I could towards the library and luckily I found onew-hyung just going out.

Onew-hyung.....where is ...him...Jonghyun-hyung? I... need to... find him.” I said in between my breath.

 

***** Back to Jonghyun *****

 

I woke up and realizes I’m in a foreign place, or maybe not. This room, I know it perfectly, I always come here. So, he must be here.

Jjong, you’re awake.”

 

##### Onew and Jonghyun replies *****

 

Minho-ya.”

Taemin-ah.”

 

Hi~~ my fellow subscribers, I updated again. since I post this in a hurry, hope you understand if there is any error.

I think I have mention all SHINee members here but more emphasize on Onew. maybe the title didnt even match the content but I cannot think of any other. hahaha~

^^ oh, about Jongho and Jongtae, both pairing are in the story. the question which Min is going to be paired with Jonghyun [keyword: Jongyeon]

But I already set the pairing. hope you won't be dissapointed.

comment please~ I want to see your reaction...tell me if it is good or boring.