CHAPTER ONE : SUNDAY is MY DAY

Just On Monday, Okay?

 

In the midst of slight raining in the early Sunday morning, there’s one young man euthusiasticly and diligently doing his chores preparing for the opening of the cafe.

“Yeah, finish moping the floor, now I will clean the table.” said him rather satisfied with the result of his work.

Pre-occupied by his work, he didn’t realize that there another person coming in the cafe and currently sneaking on him then

“Aaaarghh~ What the!!” the young man shout out as he was suddenly being lift and swing around.

“Hey, baby. Good morning.”

“Ah, Yoochun hyung. You scared me.”

“I know. That’s the reason I did that you know. Well, you come early as usual, Jjong.”

“Hehehe. Hyung, can you put me down now?” Yoochun had just turn from lifting him to carrying him bridal style and walk to the resting room.

“Hmm, no. I don’t think so. The birthday boy should be spoilt today and don’t deny that you love being carried around. I know you too well, baby.”

“But..” Jonghyun blush hearing that statement.

“Ya, Park Yoochun. What are you doing to my puppy? Put him down.” someone said hurriedly coming towards both Yoochun and Jonghyun.

“What do you mean by your puppy, Hongki? He is mine, and he is a dino-puppy.” said another voice from behind Hongki.

“Meh-rong~ I came before you, Yonghwa.” Hongki said sticking out his tounge to Yonghwa.

“Hongki-hyung, Yonghwa-hyung. Good morning.” Jonghyun said as Yoochun had put him down and already start changing to the uniform.

“Aigoo, so cute~” Hongki seeing Jonghyun with his adorable puppy eyes happily greeting him quickly come over to Jonghyun to pinch both his cheek but before he can even does that, both Yoochun and Yonghwa had taken Jonghyun away. [like in you’re beautiful].

“Ya, why did the two of you take him away. Just let me pinch him, damn, he is too cute.” Hongki then start chasing after Jonghyun.

“No! Don’t pinch me.” Jonghyun, who didn’t want to have his cheek to be red again in the morning quickly run away from Hongki. As he run facing towards his back to look out for Hongki, he didn’t realizes that there another person on his way. The person whom noticed Jonghyun didn’t bother to warn Jonghyun instead he just stand there on Jonghyun’s way and opens him arm.

“Jjongie~” Jonghyun turn around and is meet with Taecyeon who just embrace him as soon as their collapsed but didn’t fall down.

“Morning.” Taecyeon said while smiling wide.

“Hyung~ Morning too.”

“Aish, why do I must see you in this term with other guys.” Hongki said suddenly appears already prepared for work with Yoochun and Yonghwa. “You player.”

“Okay, guys. Enough playing now lets starts working or we might not be on time to start opening.” said Yoochun as the oldest and the second in charge. Then, all of them start doing or for Jonghyun continue on doing their chores.

Then, the day went well as usual, filled with many customers coming to the cafe.

 

***** At night, after closing cafe *****

 

“Saeng-il-chuka-hamnida~~Happy birthday to you, our Jjongie. Happy birthday to you.” wish all the hyungs to Jjong.

“Jjong-ah, you’re the best.” said Hongki pinching both Jonghyun cheek to which Jonghyun only grin since he cannot stop him.

“Hongki-yah, stop it. He is turning red.” Taecyeon said while closing the curtain.

“Its already late. I must sent him home now.” Yoochun interferes.

“Why? Its still early. Let him stay longer so I can play with him more.” Hongki said again pinching Jonghyun cheek.

“No can do, my baby have school tomorrow and he needs rest.”

“Yeah, today is so tiring. Jonghyun fans kept on coming that I have to bake twice the normal rounds and we just close down now. Its around midnight, for God sake. I’m dead meat now. Argh~ I cannot even stand up.” Yonghwa then lay his head on Jjong laps. “Jjong, don’t move. I want to sleep on your lap. Its so comfty.”

“Well, off we go then baby.” Jonghyun nods then try to move Yonghwa but to no avail, he cannot, Yonghwa is gripping him.

“Ya, Yonghwa, let him go.” Yonghwa shook his head not wanting to let go. “You don’t want to. Okay, feel the wrath of Lee Hongki.” After a while Yonghwa is on the floor laughung out loud as Hongki keep tickling him.

“Hongki, good job.” Yoochun gives him thumbs up.

“Hyung..erm, Thank you very much. I’m so happy today. The cake is the best Taecyeon-hyung. Hongki-hyung, I love the milk tea, you made it perfectly my taste. Yonghwa-hyung, thanks for singing me such a beautiful song. Yoochun-hyung, thanks for giving me such a nice presents. I felt so happy.” All four hugs Jonghyun as they see the boy start crying.

“My pleasure my prince.” Taecyeon said suddenly while making the bowing action which made all of them laugh.

“Thats what awesome hyung do.” Yoochun said making ‘I’m amazing’ kind-of-face,continuing on to make Jonghyun smile back.

“Ceh~ This is nothing compare to my love for you. I can sing more if you want to, Jjongie.” said Yonghwa in a husky tone trying to sound romantic but both Taecyeon and Yoochun rejects. “Boo~” But, Jonghyun still laugh cause he is amuse by his hyung acts.

Suddenly, Hongki said “Oh, Jjongie. I’m not making it for free. You must pay so I’m going to kiss you on the cheek.” which frozen the other three while Jonghyun turn blank.

Hongki quickly gives a little peck on Jjong redden cheek which he made earlier then run for it.

Recover from the shock, Yonghwa chase after Hongki while Taecyeon rub Jjong cheek with tissue and Jonghyun can only laugh while yoochun is facepalming himself.

“Well, I’m going now. Goodnight, hyung-dul. Love you all. See you next week.” Jonghyun said while following Yoochun to his car to go back home.

 

***** Jonghyun’s house *****

 

After bidding goodbye to Yoochun, Jonghyun enter his home and immediately after closing the door, he collapsed on the floor. Tears starts to flow down and Jonghyun sob’s begin to get louder and louder as he realesed the sadness that he supresses throughout the day.

“Umma, appa, I’m scared. Nuna is hurt now and I’m all alone.”

#### Just some words from me ####

Hello.... I'm sorry that I update very late... Got many things to do T^T ...Please forgive me~

To all my subscribers, thank you....This is my first fanfic ^^ please comment this story~

oh, I hope you won't be bored...my way of writing is a little scematical [I'm not that creative in writing] so hope you will bear with me.

English is not my first language but I'm improving myself >_<

love you all :DDD SHINee fighting~ they are so awesome~

P/S: I tag jongho and jongtae right?so who will Jonghyun be paired to...try to guess XDDD hehehe