Angel of Music

Your Song Is Everything To Me

 

Chance stared at him eyes wide open.

"Earth to hyung!" Junsu waved his hand over his face.

"Stop the project. You have a lot already on your plate."

"Oh c'mon. I already gave my word and I want to see it through"

"This is a competition! You should not be helping anyone but yourself. What if you get caught?"

"That is a chance I am willing to take. Think whatever you want I am still doing it."

"Don't tell me you.." Chance trailed off.

Junsu got up and stood by the glass window with a scenery of the city.

"There is something about her. Something that we all underestimate about her. I want to pull that out to show everyone she has what it takes as a solo singer. That is the reason why I want to work with her."

"I thought for a second you have a crush on her. The media is going to have a field day."

"Of course not. I am literally just looking out for her as a senior."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"You sure?"

"Yes!"

"If you do fall in love with her you are buying me a trip to Hawaii. C'mon just admit you are attracted to her. You know there are horrible rumors about your uality and how you are ranked the least favorite member."

"Well, Hyung I do not to let those rumors bother me. When I look at Jieun I cannot help but see myself. But i am going to show everyone she is underestimated as a singer. Besides she would not look twice at me."

"You do have feelings for her" Chance rolled his eyes as he picked up a guitar. " The way you are acting right now proves it. You are acting like phantom of the opera right now."

Junsu thought for a moment "That's it, Hyung!!" he said snapping his fingers.

"What?"

"I will be the phantom arranger!"

"Dude, don't let it get to your head. The phantom of the opera was a possessive, musical genus."

"I will be the angel of music. This is going to be big. I will talk to you later about when we can get together for my song. See you later!" 

The arranger watched as his colleague/client ran out the door.

" I hope you don't jeapordize your career Junsu-ah. You are at the top of your career. Do not do anything foolish that will erase your dreams."  He thought to himsefl as he headed into his office.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Thank you for all your hard work" Secret bowed to their managers, stylists, makeup artists etc. after their appearance on one of Korea's top music shows, Music Bank.

Everyone started to pack up and leave for the night.

"Jieun nni are you sure you don't want to go dinner with us?" asked Zinger as she readjusted her makeup.

"I will meet you guys back in the dorms. I just want to rehearse for my solo show next week." 

"Okay, but no more than two hours of practice. You don't want to stress your vocal chords. Remember to eat and drink plenty of water" Hyosung said as she slipped on her jacket.

"Arasso, Umma" 

She gave the younger girl a stink eye as the girls left leaving Jieun in the dressing room. She sighed as she sat down and pulled out her music folder. She hummed the melody to herself and started writing notes where to be careful. 

Then her cellphone rang. She looked at the caller id and saw it was withheld. Carefully opening her phone she answered. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Your show was spectacular. The song truly describes you as a singer. A Madonna is who you are." said a voice on the other line.

Jieun stood up startled. "Who are you? If this is some kind of joke or  I will.."

"Relax. I only wish to help you. I apologize for introducing myself like this. I am your new arranger." 

The young lady shivered. "What?? Why do you want to help me?

The voice chuckled. "Because I see what you are capable of doing and can do so much more. You need to believe in yourself you are the only on the stage and to make it your own."

Jieun relaxed and sat down. "I thank you for help however I would like to ask who you are??

There was a pause. "I wish I could but I cannot.. I am afraid you and I could get in trouble if I am exposed. I just called if you have any questions or help in the arrangement."

Before Jieun was about to answer a harsh knock came from the door.

"Jieun. Are you in there?? The studio is closing in 30 minutes" asked a voice behind the door.

" Ne Oppa. Please wait for me by the door. I will be out soon" Jieun reassured her manager.

After a few moments of pause the mysterious voice spoke again . "I did not mean to get you into trouble. I shall be going now. We will talk again"

"No! Wait!" cried Jieun but the line went dead.

"Who was that?" She thought to herself as she gathered her stuff and ran to meet her manager by the entrance.

"This is for you. No it's not from me. It was left at the foot of the door when I came to get you" he said as he handed her a bouquet roses wrapped with black lace. Jieun's eyes went wide and she smiled.

"Wow so pretty! Thanks, Oppa!"

As she got in the car she noticed a note attached to the bouquet. She slowly opened the envelope and read the handwriting.

- My dear, 

Another great stage again. You show that you are comfortable with your group but yet you have a long way as a solo singer. I shall be watching you in your solo performance and cannot wait for the outcome.

Love, DG.

"Who is this mysterious arranger? I have to find out if it is the last thing I do." she thought to herself as she dozed off.

+ Okay finished!!  If I offended any phantom of the opera fans I am sorry. This is sort of a phantom of the opera story so i hope you enjoy!Thank you for all your support!

xoxo vampireluver911