What goes from here?

Your Song Is Everything To Me

 

A young woman sat in her dressing room looking down at herself as tears rolled down her cheeks. She dabbed her tears with a hankerchief but more leaked out of her eyes. 

"How can I be last second time around? What am I lacking? Do I deserve to be  here?" she thought to herself as she put her head down and cried softly.

Then a soft knock came from the door. The young woman dabbed her eyes and got up to answer the door when an envelope slipped underneath stopping at her feet. She bent down and picked it up looking at it both sides only seeing her name: Song Jieun on the front. Opening the door she looked around to see if she could find anyone who would have stopped by. Giving up she closed the door and sat down opening the envelope. 

- Jieun-ssi

I couldn't help but to  worry after the placement happened for the competition. It was a surprise for all of us especially for me because I don't think you should have been at the bottom. Honestly, I would give you my place because I know how you sing and you have the best voice out there. You deserve to be in this competition. For you next song I did a rough draft arrangement for the song you selected. If you don't want to use it it's okay. It's not the best because I crammed it in two hours but if you do I will feel honored. Remember don't be afraid on that stage. I will watch over you no matter what. Let us do our best! Fighting!

Yours Truly, DG

Jieun cracked a smile when she finished reading. She got up and changed into comfortable clothes. After reapplying her makeup she gathered her belongings and was ready to leave when her phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo? Ne, Oppa (her arranger)."

"Do you have time to come up to the recording studio on the fifth floor? I got a new arrangement for your song and I think you are going to be great."

"Oppa, you don't mean.."

"So the mysterious arranger has paid you a visit?"

"Yes. I just don't want this person to get in trouble. What if he is part of the competition??"

"Don't worry. Let us see what our mystery person has for you and I will take it from there."

"Ne, Oppa. I will be there shortly."

Jieun's arranger dialed another phone number on his phone.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"You know you are putting your career at risk by helping her."

"Hyung, I know. Still I couldn't bear to see her so dissapointed to the point where she feels ashamed for being a main vocalist. Please let me take part of this." said the voice on the other line.

The arranger closed his eyes and rubbed his forhead. "It's not like I doubt your arranging skills. But you need to take a different approach then what you are used to do or else people will find out."

"That will be no problem, Hyung. I will send another draft to you by e-mail when I come back from my schedule tomorrow."

"Alright. Take care." 

On the other side of that line the young man got up from his desk chair and looked out at the scenery from his bedroom.

"Trust me, dearest and I will show everyone that you are underestimated" He thought to himself smirking.

 

-Okay finally finished!! This was kind of short but if you can give me comments and suggestions that will be great!! Much love!

-vampireluver911