Chapter 29

My Mysterious Husband

"Umma! Umma! Where are you going?" Hyri-rin asked

"Me? You mean we!" you said with a smile

"Umma, where are WE going?" Hyri-rin asked

"We are going to Seoul." you said

"Really?!" Hyri-rin beamed as you smiled and laughed

"Well umma how long are we going for?" Hyri-rin asked

"Maybe for the rest of our lives." you said as Hyri-rin nodded and went to go pack her things. Walking into the airport to get into the plane Hyri-rin held onto your hand tight.

"Yah~ What's wrong with you?" you asked

"Umma, I wanted to say "Goodbye" to someone." Hyri-rin said as you raised an eye brow.

"Who?" you asked

"Dae-Jung oppa." Hyri-rin said as you frowned

"Dae-Jung oppa? Who's that?" you asked

"I met him at school, he told me not to cry." Hyri-rin said as you nodded

"Hyri-rin!" you both heard someone yell, you and Hyri-rin both turned around to see Dae-Jung.

"Oppa!" Hyri-rin beamed and ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to leave?" Dae-Jung asked

"Because I didn't know how to tell you, oppa I'm sorry." Hyri-rin said

"Aniyo! Where are you going?" Dae-Jung asked

"Seoul." Hyri-rin said

"Really?!" Dae-Jung asked

"Neh, wae?" Hyri-rin asked

"Becase I'm going there too!" Dae-Jung said as Hyri-rin beamed with hapiness.

"Hyri-rin-ah! Hurry!" you called as Hyri-rin bowed and ran off to you, as you both got onto the plane and leaving New York forever you and Hyri-rin waved back to the place forever. As the plane left Hyri-rin held onto your hand tightly and sqeezed her eyes, you just smiled.

"Hyri-rin you don't have to be that scared." you said with a smile.

"Mommy are we up now?" Hyri-rin asked

"Neh." you said as Hyri-rin slowly opened her eyes.

"Mommy, I want to see grandma nad grandpa." Hyri-rin said

"I do too, well your uncles are picking us up." you said with a smile and remembering Teen Top.

"Uncles?" Hyri-rin asked

"You have 6 uncles." you said with a smile.

"Do I get to see daddy too mommy?" Hyri-rin asked you stayed quiet, without a notice a tear fell from your eye.

"Mommy why are you crying?" Hyri-rin asked

"Hyri-rin-ah, I don't know if your daddy ever wants to see mommy again." you said as Hyri-rin wiped away your tears.

"Mommy, why not?" Hyri-rin asked

"When your older you'll understand." you said with a weak smile.

"Mommy don't worry, I love you no matter what even though if I don't get to see daddy I still love you and him." Hyri-rin said with a smile and you smiled bakc at her. With out a notice you and Hyri-rin was fast asleep, it was an 18 hour plane ride which made you and Hyri-rin just sleep and eat. Finally you both arrvied in Seoul, coming out of the plane and grabbing your bags you looked for Teen Top. Just then you saw 7 people siting in the waiting area, you looked at them carfully then smiled.

"Mommy, where's uncle?" Hyri-rin asked

"Over there." you said as Hyri-rin beamed and ran over to L.joe, who was sleeping. Looking at him then looking at the others who were also sleeping you and Hyri-rin giggled. Hyri-rin gently shook L.joe then tap his head, with a giggle Hyri-rin yelled in L.joe's ear.

"Uncle!" L.joe shot up and looked at the others, then looking at Hyri-rin.

"Oh, who are you?" L.joe said in his half asleep voice.

"Uncle!" Hyri-rin said again.

"Uncle?" L.joe repeated.

"Not seeing her for  5 years and you forgot who she was?" you asked as L.joe looked up.

"~~~~!" L.joe yelled running over to you and gave you a hug.

"How are you?" you asked

"I'm fine, what about you?" L.joe asked

"I'm also fine, just sore from the plane ride." you said with a smile.

"Oh! ~~~~!" Niel yelled as he ran over for a hug.

"Long time no see!" you said

"~~~~!" Chunji beamed.

"Annyeong oppa how are you?" you asked

"I'm doing well what about you?" Chunji asked

"Me? I'm also doing fine!" you said with a bright smile.

"~~~~!" Changjo said with a smile.

"Oppa!" you said hugging him. Walking over to Sunny who was smiling and standing next to CAP.

"Whoa! Your baby is so cute! Annyeong!" you said as the little boy waved to you.

"His name is Daesong." CAP said as you smiled.

"Annyeonghasayo! I'm Daesong!" Daesong said with a smile.

"Aigoo! Annyeong!" you said with a smile. 

"Where's Hyri-rin?" Sunny asked as Hyri-rin walked over to you and held your hand.

"Annyeonghasayo, I'm Hyri-rin....Kim Hyri-rin." Hyri-rin said as she gave a 90 degree bow.

"Annyeong, I'm Daesong." Daesong said bowing as well.

"Well let's get going now." CAP said as the other members ran to the car with Hyri-rin and Daesong.

"These boys will never learn how to grow up." you said as you and Sunny giggled.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Aish! Why is work so boring!" L yelled

"Young master is anything bothring you?" the servent asked

"No, just go. I need some time to myself." L said as the servent nodded and left.

"Urgh! Appa how can you work like this? Don't you like want to get out or something?" L asked himself.

"Yah~ What are you doing lacking off again?" Sunggyu yelled walking into the room.

"Yah! Knock! Or call before you come in!" L said as he smiled

"For me it's called just walk on in." Sunggyu said as they both laughed and hugged each other.

"Haven't seen you in a while. How are you?" Sunggyu asked

"I'm fine, just really busy and bored." L said as Sunggyu smiled.

"Yeah, in Japan it's been also hard too." Sunggyu said

"Wae?" L asked

"Because, I don't want to be far from family. And I also get really homesick too." Sunggyu said as L nodded and smiled.

"Wanna go out for some dinner?" L asked

"Sure, if you pay." Sunggyu said

"Yeah, I got the bill like always." L said with a smrik.

"Okay! Okay! I want to go to the Chinese resturant!" Sunggyu said with a smile.

"I just went there for lunch!" L pouted.

"You're paying remember that! I'm the one who picks the place!" Sunggyu said as L nodded and followed him. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is umma and appa still home?" you asked

"Yeah, like always now since CAP hyung has the company." Niel said as you nodded and walked into the house with Hyri-rin. You saw your umma and appa having some tea, you and Hyri-rin winked at each other for good luck, walking into the living room.

"Umma! Appa!" you yelled as they both looked over and there faces brighten.

"~~~~!" Mrs. Lee beamed

"Appa!" you said hugging your appa.

"Who's this?" Mrs. Lee asked

"Umma, does she look like me?" you asked

"Is this....this is your daughter!" Mrs. Lee said as Hyri-rin ran over and hugged her, she next rna over to your appa and hugged him.

"Whoa, you so much like Myungsoo." Mr. Lee said as your smile slowly dropped. You then looked at Hyri-rin and put on a fake smile, she smiled back then went back into telling your umma and appa about your New York life, while she was doing that Teen Top was helping you put your things away.

"~~~~-ah, where does this go?" Ricky asked

"There." you said as he smiled and put it into the closet.

"~~~~-ah how was staying in New York like?" CAP asked

"It was fine, I sometimes got homesick but I'm use to it now." you said as Teen Top nodde

"Does Hyri-rin know about Myungsoo?" L.joe suddenly asked

"Neh, oppa." you said in a low voice.

"Do you want to talk about it?" L.joe asked

"No." you said shaking your head and going back to putting your things away. Smiling you and Hyri-rin went to go look around the Seoul places again, Hyri-rin and you went to the zoo and looked at the animals sometimes Hyri-rin would run so you had to go find her. After a fun day you and Hyri-rin went back home, Hyri-rin ran into the bathroom to take a shower in the tub, you waited outside for her to come out.

"Yah~ Hurry up!" you said knocking on the door and to notice your beaitful daughter playing with the bubbles.

"Mommy! Look bubbles!" Hyri-rin beamed as you smiled.

"Hurry mommy needs to take a shower." you said as she smiled and nodded then washed herself then got out of the bathroom. You went to go take a shower as Hyri-rin watched TV, she was watching Infinite    

"Hyri-rin-ah! What are you doing?" you asked coming out of the bathroom.

"Mommy! Is this Infinite?" Hyri-rin asked

"Hmm? Infinite? Honey, infinite?" you asked

"You said daddy was in Infinite, right?" Hyri-rin asked

"Neh." you said sitting on the bed, as Hyri-rin watched "The Chaser"

"Mommy! Which one's daddy?" Hyri-rin asked

"That one." you said pointing to L who was in the middle.

"Wow! Daddy's very handsome!" Hyri-rin said as you smiled.

___________________________________________________________

"Hyung! Gosh! Oh! Hyung~ Why did you get drunk?" L asked as he pushed Sunggyu into the house.

"Yah~ It's 2 in the morning! What are you doing?" Sungyeol asked

"We just arrived home." L said with a smile chuckled.

"Yeah, thanks for waking me up!" Sungyeol complanied.

"Sorry chill down and bring Sunggyu to his room." L said as Sungyeol nodded and brought Sunggyu to his room.

"Urgh, I'm so tired I need like a day off work or something." L said as he walked to his room, taking a quik shower then heading right to bed.

================

"Hyri-rin-ah! Come to mommy! Let's go to sleep!" you said as Hyri-rin ran up to you.

"Ne sarangi igyo~" Hyri-rin sang *That was Myungsoo's part~! "Ne Sarangi igyo~" Meaning to "My love wins~"*

"Mommy! Don't you just love that part?" Hyri-rin asked

"Neh, now hurry! We're going to the beach tomorrow~!" you said as Hyri-rin beamed with happiness.

______________________

Hey! So here's another chapter! :) I hope you guys enjoy and please do subscribe and comment! :)