Chapter 13

My Mysterious Husband

 

You got up and went to go put on an over sized sweater and some leggings, you grabbed your bag and walked out of the house.

“I want something to drink so much, hmm…” you whispered as you walked over to the little shop. You got some food but when you saw some drinks you wanted some type of beer because you couldn’t handle the marriage *You don’t drink a lot just when you feel like drinking. And you cannot handle a lot of beer too.*  You drank about 3 bottles now, pretty drunk you were, you took out your phone and smiled at it in your drunk way. You looked through to find Sunny’s phone number but instead pressed Myungsoo’s.

“Hello? ~~~~-ah! Where are you?! Are you coming home?!” Myungsoo asked you pulled the phone away from your ears then put it back at your ears.

“Huh?! Who are you?!” you asked in a drunk way.

“~~~~-ah it’s Myungsoo your husband! Where are you?!” Myungsoo said

“At a table…hehe…” you said with a little giggle

“No I’m not playing ~~~~-ah where are you?!” Myungsoo said a little louder into the phone.

“Aigoo…Myungsoo oppa no need to worry.” You said as you fell to the floor with a big “Thump!”

“Yah! ~~~~-ah! Hello! YAH!” Myungsoo yelled into the phone.

“Hello?! If you know this person please come and pick her up she’s really drunk.” The owner said to Myungsoo.

“Yeh.” Myungsoo said as he hung up the phone and ran out to his car, Myungsoo drove to the small outside shop and found you. He paid and carried you to his car.

“So this is what you do? Get drunk?” Myungsoo asked as you just slept in the car. He drove home when you both arrived he carried you to the room he put you down and looked at you.

“What did I do to you?” He asked starching his head. “What happened?” he asked himself. Just then he was called by Infinite, L smiled at you and went downstairs. The next morning you woke up with a dead face on, you was still so tired.

“What the hell happened yesterday?” you asked yourself you got up and walked to the bathroom. “Wait…this isn’t even my house.” You whispered. You washed your face then walked out of the bathroom. “Crap….I’m in his house again.” you said as you walked out to see what happened yesterday. You walked out to see no one out so you walked into the kitchen. But to see no one there you sigh and mumbled to yourself.

“I guess I have to make my own breakfast.” You said as you took out a pan and made some pancakes. You were singing a song while cooking.

“I love you~.” You sang quietly just then Infinite heard your beautiful voice they slowly and quietly walked over to the kitchen. They looked at you cook happily and sang smooth. You finally finished the food you were making and your song.

“I love that song, mostly Myungsoo’s voice.” You said *Song you were singing was Love U Like U by Kim Myungsoo and Kim Yerim.* Infinite was really surprised at your voice, just then they began to clap you dropped your glass of water and jumped back.

“~~~~-ah!” L yelled running to you. “Are you okay?” L asked

“Yeah…you can say.” You said as you bent down to clean up the mess but cut yourself.

“~~~~-ah!” L yelled as he bent down and cupped your hand

“Ouch.” You mumbled

“Are you okay?” L asked you looked at him then back to your hand.

“Yes.” You said picking up the glass pieces again. L grabbed your hand, and you looked at him, and frown at him.

“Don’t clean the maids will clean this not you.” L said as he stood up and pulled you along with him to the room.

“Ow! L oppa that hurts.” You said in pain L let go a little to make your hand not sting.

“Yah…sit here let me go bring the kit first okay?” L said letting you sit on the bed. You sat down as L came out with the kit he made you put your hand out and he washed it with water and alcohol, you twitched in pain as Myungsoo cleaned up the blood. He finally finished, you looked at your hand and your face was pale.

“Does it hurt?” Sunggyu asked walking into the room.

“Yes, very much.” You said with a week smile.

“You can sing very well.” Sungjong said

“I can? I thought my voice cracked.” You said with a little giggle

“Omo! Don’t say that! You’re voice was really nice! And mostly when you sang the girl part in it! Wonderful! Maybe you and Myungsoo should try to sing it together?!” Sungyeol said

“No.” you said with a straight face on.

“Why not?” Sungyeol said

“Because if I say no then it’s a no.” you said while walking up to the door but L opened it and it hit your head.

“Ow!” you yelled as you fell to the floor.

“Crap! ~~~~-ah are you okay?” L asked as Infinite you up.

“Okay.” You said as you walked back to the bed rubbing your head with the other hand that was not injured. “Why am I getting hurt?” you asked yourself. Infinite giggled at your cuteness.

“~~~~-ah are you hungry?” L asked you looked at him and nodded.

“Super, duper!” you said with a smile.

“Let’s go out and eat then, okay?” L asked

“Okay!” you said running out of the room, and Infinite followed after you.    

---------

I finally updated~! WHOO!! HOO~~~!!! I'm sorry for not updating...but I still hope for you guys tp enjoy it! :) *Hehe...do you think Myungsoo's going to change?* (Answer in the comments please and thank you!) Subscribe and comment! :) Love, seelove 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCXiHOFYyQVibBGIz9x4Y *Cough...cough...hot!*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVYPHEgav0hy1EmwBMebh  *Cough...cough...cute!*