Chapter 23

My Mysterious Husband

 

You and L went to your next classes and L always had his arm around your hips, you walked over to your locker to grab your bag.

“~~~~-ah!” Ricky yelled running over to you.

“Oh! Oppa.” you said with a smile.

“You want to go home with us?” CAP asked as he held onto Sunny’s hand.

“Actually I was going with Myungsoo.” You said in a low voice.

“Oh, okay then never mind then.” Ricky said as L gave a small smile and held your hand to go.

“Yah! What was that for?” L.joe asked in anger.

“Hyung! I’m sick of this! I hate it how we can’t just be friends with Infinite?! What’s the big deal now?! Didn’t you see now, in the lunchroom Myungsoo really cared about ~~~~ not only because she just came but because Myungsoo really loves ~~~~! And I know it’s hard but please just forget the past! So Joon died not because of Myungsoo but because of her parents! Marriage, she didn’t want the marriage and she didn’t love you! Hyung! I think we have to give Infinite a chance now, we have to stop be so burned inside our hearts and brighten up a bit!” Ricky said walking out to his car. L.joe stood there speechless with nothing but his eyes widen. “Hyung.” Neil said holding onto L.Joe’s shoulder. Sunny and CAP waved ‘Goodbye’ to Teen Top as they both made their ways to their date, L.joe and Neil, Changjo and Chunji went back home not knowing where Ricky went.

*This scene is ABOUT L.JOE!*

Speeding his car in anger his eyes getting blurry from his tears, and his mind flashing back memories. Remembering the note that So Joon wrote for him. *Hint: So Joon and L.joe dated but if you remembered she fell in love with Myungsoo and killed herself because her parents put her in a arrange marriage. She and L.joe dated for about 2 years when Myungsoo came into her life then she fell in love blah blah blah after a while she broke up with L.joe to be with Myungsoo then she soon died then L.joe thought that Myungsoo was the reason that made her kill herself.*

Parts of the note.

Over speeding into the car limit L.joe sobbed.

Oppa I’m sorry but I loved you but not like how I loved Myungsoo.

Tears running down and down his face holding onto the wheel as hard as he can turning his hands white as his car took a hard turn and hit the cliff and flew off. Crashing his car into the rocks, L.joe was bleeding at his head and tired to move out of the car.

“Ehhh…” L.joe groaned in pain. Oil leaking from the car as he pushed himself out of the car. Stumbling on his sides he fell onto a rock and broke his arm, breathing hard in pain looking at the car. *BOOM!* the car blew up in flame as L.joe heard people up high in the road yelling and screaming. The voices of people filled the area of questions over questions about the car accident.

 

You and L was walking at the park when you got attracted to the crowd of people at the TV on the sidewalk.

“Breaking news, L.joe the formal member of Teen Top has been in a car accident and now rushed into the hospital. Police say that he must have been not driving carefully to get into the accident.” –The new reporter said as a tear fell from your eyes.

“L.joe oppa.” you whispered and looked at L. L had a shock face on as more tears ran down your face. “Oppa…” you whispered again as L took your arm and hugged you.

“He’s going to be okay, let’s go see him.” L said as you nodded and you both rushed to the car. You both arrived at the hospital as you saw Teen Top there waiting for L.joe and the doctor, Ricky was crying in the corner of the room. As Chunji comforted him, CAP and Sunny was sitting together as Sunny patted CAP’s back.  Changjo and Neil both walked around waiting. You walked over to Changjo as tears ran down your face more and more.

“~~~~-ah….” Changjo said with his head hanging low as tears dropped down his face.

“No….Changjo don’t cry.” You whispered hugging Changjo.

“I’m worried about hyung.” Changjo said in between his sob.

“I know, everyone’s worried don’t cry.” You said in between your sob.

“But what if he d-“ Changjo started when you cut him off.

“Don’t say that.” You said as Changjo nodded L squeezed your shoulder as you hugged him and sob in his chest, you and Teen Top and Myungsoo and Sunny have been waiting for a long time now. Finally the doctor came out, you and Teen Top rushed over to him.

“How’s my brother?” CAP asked as the doctor sighed.

“He’s been injured badly and his left arm has been broken and his right leg has been burned by the fire.” The doctor said as you started to cry even more. L held onto you as you cried into his chest again he patted the back of your head and rubbed your back. You and teen top and L and Sunny walked into L.Joe’s room seeing him on the hospital bed, more tears ran down your face as L held onto you.

“Should we tell umma and appa?” Chunji asked as CAP nodded but then your umma and appa bared right in the door. You all bowed at them and they looked straight to L.joe who was sleeping on the bed, your umma was crying as your appa rubbed her back.

“My poor son! Byunghunwake up! Umma’s here!” your umma sobbed as your appa turned around faces you guys.

“Please someone tell me what happened?” your appa asked as everyone looked down.

“Appa it was my fault.” Ricky said as your head slowly looked up.

“Ricky?” you asked as he nodded.

“Everything was my fault appa.” Ricky said as your appa slapped his face. You and L and Sunny and the rest gasped in shock.

“You little brat! How dare you make my SON get hurt like this?!” your appa yelled in his voice.

“Appa…..he’s my hyu-“ Ricky got cut off by your appa.

“You adopted child!” your appa yelled as Teen Top and your and L and Sunny’s eyes all widen. Ricky looked up with wide shocked eyes.

“Ad-adopted?” Ricky asked as a tear ran down his face. “So I’m not your child?” Ricky asked.

“No! You ARE NOT MY CHILD! My only Childs are CAP and Neil and L.joe and Chunji and Changjo and ~~~~! Not you!” Your appa yelled which made Ricky drop more tears.

“AND I WOULDN’T WANT A FATHER LIKE YOU ANYWAYS!” Ricky yelled in his anger. And running out of the room.

“Ricky!” you yelled you ran after him as Myungsoo followed you, CAP and the rest followed as your appa stood there as Ricky’s words repeated it in his mind. ‘AND           I WOULDN’T WANT A FATHER LIKE YOU ANYWAYS!’

“Ricky!” you yelled as you stopped to catch your breath and L stopped you hold you.

“Are you okay?” L asked as CAP and Sunny them kept running after Ricky.

“I’m okay.” You said leaning onto L.

“Let’s go.” L said as you nodded and followed after Teen Top and Sunny. Ricky finally stopped at the beach yelling and crying. CAP ran up to him and stopped to catch his breath.

“WEA! WEA! UMMA AND APPA WEA!!” Ricky yelled as tears rolled down his cheeks. CAP walked up and patted his back, Ricky looked up at CAP and brushed off his hand.

“You’re not my hyung, you agree with appa.” Ricky said as CAP chuckled. “Why are you laughing?” Ricky asked

“I didn’t agree with appa, and maybe you both were a little too harsh on each other.” CAP said as Ricky stood up.

“He slapped me.” Ricky said

“Well you should have told appa the truth then.” CAP said as Ricky just looked down.

“He’s not my appa.” Ricky said as you and L finally caught up with them. “Hyung am I really adopted?” Ricky asked as CAP sighed and nodded his head. Ricky looked at CAP and hugged CAP. “Hyung.” Ricky whispered. “Ricky-ah no matter if you’re not my blood brother you’re still my brother, right?” CAP asked as Ricky nodded and smiled. You walked over to Ricky and CAP, you hugged them as they looked at you.

“I love you Ricky, no matter what you’re still my best oppa in the world.” You said as Ricky laughed.

“Ow! What about us?” Neil pouted

“Group hug!” Changjo yelled as you all hugged and you smiled. Myungsoo and Sunny stood looking at you all like a happy family. Looking over to Myungsoo you and Teen Top went up to him.

“Myungsoo hyung.” Ricky said as Myungsoo raised an eye brow.

“Myungsoo-ah we are sorry for what we have said or done to you and Infinite will you please forgive us and can we be friends?” CAP asked as they all bowed keeping their heads hung low.

“Forgiven.” Myungsoo said as Teen Top shot up with smiles.

“Really?!” Chunji asked L nodded as Teen Top hugged L you jumped in happiness, Sunny ran over to you and jumped with you.

“Yeah!” you yelled with Sunny.

“Ah~! Okay! I can’t breathe!” L said as Teen Top let go and just laughed.

“So thankful that we are friends.” CAP said as L smiled and patted his back.

“More than just friends, brothers.” L said as Teen Top hollered in happiness. Just then Myungsoo had a call from Infinite, and he smiled.

“Hyung! Did you ask?!” Sungjong yelled into the phone.

“No.” L said

“Wae?! Come on! Ask!” Sungjong yelled

“Wae?” L asked

“HYUNG!” Sungjong yelled L put the phone on speaker as Teen Top listened closely.

“Sungjong-ah what was I supposed to ask again?” L asked

“ASK TEEN TOP TO BE FRIENDS WITH US!!!!!!!!” You all heard Infinite yell in the other line. You all burst out laughing as Infinite frowned.

“Yah! Who are you laughing with?” Sungyeol asked

“Annyeong! We are Teen Top!” Teen Top yelled into the phone. Infinite all started to laugh as Teen Top smiled and chuckled.

“Teen Top! How are you guys?!” You heard Sunggyu asked

“We are fine what about you?” CAP asked

“We are doing fine and also wishing the best for your brother.” Dongwoo said as teen top smiled and nodded.

“Thank you Infinite for worrying about L.joe.” CAP said

“No problem we’re like brothers now, right?” Woohyun asked

“Right!” Ricky yelled which made everyone else laugh. You and L decided to go home since it was getting late. *9:00pm* You walked over to the car taking deep breaths as L listened to your breathing.

“Honey are you okay?” L asked as you smiled and nodded. L drove as the car ride was quiet, you didn’t want to speak much because you felt tired. Next thing you knew you were in dreamland. L looked over to you and chuckled then went back to the road. Myungsoo parked the car and carried you inside the house, with a smile on his face he placed you down on the bed and took off your shoes and next to your jacket and scarf.

“Sweet dreams my princess.” Myungsoo said as he went to take a shower then went to sleep on the mini sofa by the window he stole another glace at you then shut his eyes and went to sleep.

 

The next morning you woke up by your stupid alarm clock you hit the alarm as you smiled at the Myungsoo that was still sleeping. You got up to take a shower then went into your uniform, you slowly walked over to Myungsoo and tapped and shook him up he sat up slowly.

“Morning sweet heart.” You greeted taking out his uniform.

“Morning, morning kiss?” He asked as you turned around and peaked his lips.

“There.” You said with a sigh.

“Thank you.” He said slapping your .

“Myungsoo!” you said with shock eyes.

“Bye!” Myungsoo said running into the bathroom, your face like tomato.

“That Myungsoo.” You mumbled smiling like an idiot. L got out of the bathroom as you pushed him into the walk in closet so he can change. He came out looking at you with puppy eyes.

“Yeah?” you asked

“This! I need help!” L begged holding his tie to you.

“Aigoo, you’re not even a kid anymore.” You said putting the tie over him as he began to kiss your neck. Enjoying the neck kisses he laid you down on the bed, leaving the neck coming back to your lips over taking your body. And next looking at the time, and next your eyes flew open.

“Oppa! We’re going to be late!” you yelled as you pushed him off and grabbed your bag.

“Now?!” He pouted.

“Come on!” you said pulling him downstairs into the car. He was still pouting you just giggled and told him to drive. When you both arrived to school you saw Teen Top and Infinite walking together with Sunny.

“~~~~-ah!” Sunny yelled running toward you.

“Unnie!” You beamed, Teen Top and Infinite laughed happily together as they walked into their classes.

Jiyeon’s POV.

As I was walking to class I saw Myungsoo and ~~~~ walking into their class. I went over to the corner listening to their laughs and giggles. My heart broke into a thousand pieces, but I’m not going to give up yet. ~~~~ You watch your back, Myungsoo won’t ALWAYS be there to protect you. You ruin my love life with him don’t think if I’m still living I’m going to let you have a happy ending with him. Maybe Hyuna’s can help me, she’s good at this. MUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

End of POV. *And if you wonder Hyuna?! HYUNA?! HYUNA WHO?! The Hyuna from 4 minute.-__-*

You and Myungsoo will always play games to win the seat at the window, but as you tired and tired Myungsoo always beat you at it. You pouted as L just laughs at you.

“I’m not talking to you anymore.” You said standing up and leaving the classroom.

“Oh come on! ~~~~!” L called as you just went into the bathroom. “Aish!” Myungsoo cursed as he went to find Teen Top and Infinite.

“Hyung!” He heard Ricky yelled

“Oh! Ricky! Where’s the rest of the people?” Myungsoo asked

“Lunchroom.” Ricky said “Where’s ~~~~.” Ricky asked

“She got mad at me and went to the lady’s room.” Myungsoo said with a sigh.

“Lady’s room? Tsk…tsk…fighting over the window seat again?” Ricky asked

“Oh! How did you know?” Myungsoo asked

“I have my people.” Ricky whispered as he ran ahead.

“YAH! Ricky!” L yelled running after Ricky as they both ran into the lunchroom. They spotted Infinite and Teen Top chit chatting with each other and ran up to them, Teen Top and Infinite shifted their attention to Ricky that was running and Myungsoo that was chasing him. Sunny giggled as the rest chuckled at them.

“Hyung! Hyung! ~~~~-ah’s mad at Myungsoo hyung!” Ricky yelled running into the empty seat next to Sunggyu and CAP.

“Yah! What did you do to her this time?” Sunggyu asked as Ricky whispered it into Sunggyu’s ear and Sunggyu made an ‘O’ face. “Where is she?” Sunny asked

“Lady’s room.” Myungsoo said

“I’ll go check on her.” Sunny said with a smile and Teen Top nodded and Infinite smiled back. Sunny ran to the bathroom to check up on you, you were puking as Sunny saw you.

“~~~~-ah!” Sunny yelled running to pat your back. “Oh my gosh! Are you okay?” Sunny asked as you went to the sink to wash your mouth. “So you are pregnant then?” Sunny asked as you just nodded. “Unnie, what am I suppose to do?” you asked

“Did you tell Myungsoo?” Sunny asked

“No, and I don’t plan to.” You said

“Why not?!” Sunny asked almost screaming.

“Because I’m scared! What if Jiyeon finds out?! She might harm the baby! And I don’t know how to tell Myungsoo! Unnie, I’m scared!” you said as you started to cry. Sunny hugged you as you sobbed in her shoulder.

“~~~~-ah you’ll make it threw it, trust me I’m always here for you.” Sunny said as you calmed down a bit. “If you’re not ready to tell him then don’t, but soon you HAVE~ to tell him.” Sunny said as you nodded. “Okay now let’s go before we’re late to class.” Sunny said as you smiled and nodded. You made your way to class not to see Myungsoo in his seat you frowned but was still sniffing but had on a smile. After awhile of sitting Myungsoo seemed not to be coming you grew a little worried about him just then the final bell rang and class started. The teacher came in but not Myungsoo you grew even more worried about where he was.

“Kim Myungsoo.”  Mrs. Jang said “Kim Myungsoo.” Mrs. Jang repeated herself again.

“Is Kim Myungsoo here?” Mrs. Jang asked

“He’s here! Just not in the room.” you said as everyone looked at you then back to the teacher.

“Okay then, I’ll let him pass. Oh and ~~~~ how was your first day yesterday?” Mrs. Jang asked with a smile. “It was fine.” You said with a smile then looked out the window.

“Myungsoo! Where can you be?!” you hissed under your breath. FINALLY the bell rang you were the first one out the door this time, but to hear girls squealing over something.

“Must be Teen Top and Infinite again.” you mumbled taking your books to your desk then coming back out. The crowed got bigger and bigger each time, you wonder what was going on then you gave up and made your way to see what was happing. There in the center of the crowed was someone standing in the middle with this in their hands…..

   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK0ys-wKdg15qDp8U7Y7z  

 

Your eyes widen as you saw that, just then the person spoke.

“Lee ~~~~ Will you please forgive me?” He asked as you just stood there with a shock face.

“Forgive?!” He asked again showing his face there he was your cute/handsome husband. Holding a teddy bear that says ‘I love you.’ And a chocolate cake that says ‘Love you.’ And a big heart made out of roses. A tear fell out of your eyes and he walked in closer to you, and then asked again….

“Will you forgive Kim Myungsoo?” He asked handing the stuff to you. You nodded as more tears ran down your face.

“Why are you crying?” Myungsoo asked as he creased your face with his hands.

“I’m just so surprised.” You said with a smile as Teen Top and Infinite laughed.

“I love you.” Myungsoo said as he kissed your lips and you kissed him back, making the girls and boys “Aww.” At you both, smiling taking the gift to your locker and putting them in it made you smile. Myungsoo came around and wrapped his arms around you giving you a back hug. Kissing your right cheek.

“Remember Kim Myungsoo will only love Lee ~~~~.” He whispered in your ear as you giggled at him. You turned around and peaked his lips then went inside the classroom with Myungsoo still holding onto your hand. Girls drooled all over that point, looking at L then to the girls that gave you glares. You wanted to make them jealous and kiss Myungsoo in front of them, you bit your lower lip as L looked at you. Moving forward to him leaning in and kissing him and eyeing the girls with an eye smile as Myungsoo kissed back leaning more onto you. *So yeah…it wasn’t even a kiss it was a make out.* ^.^ you’re wonderfully evil plan worked! *Evil laugh!* Just as the teacher came in you and Myungsoo stopped on what you both were doing.

“Kim Myungsoo.” Mr. Park said

“Here! And so is my wife.” L said with a smile you smiled back to him.

“Very well then.” Mr. Park said as everyone didn’t even bother to look back like how they did.

“Can someone please tell me how you do this problem?” Mr. Park asked as he pointed to the bored. You raised your hand *Hehe the ONLY person.* Mr. Park called on you as you made your way up way up to the bored.

1.)    873-834 each number is equally written. 5x3-3+8=e what does the e stand for? 100% is the percent but what will the other half of the 100% be?

“Mr. Park these are just three problem together though.” you said as Mr. Park shot up.

“How did you know that? No one has never found that out in this class before.” Mr. Park said

“Well why wouldn’t you know? It’s like the one problem is asking for three different things that is possible but it’s not likely to happen.” You said as he nodded in a cheesy way.

“Very good ~~~~ you’re very smart.” Mr. Park said as he excused you to your seat Myungsoo nodded and smiled at you.

“Smart.” Myungsoo whispered

“You’re smarter you just don’t want to show it. MYUNGSOO SAYS HE WANTS TO SHOW US HOW TO DO THE PROBLEM!” you yelled which made everyone stare are you. Myungsoo looked at you with shocked eyes.

“~~~~.” L growled.

“Come up Myungsoo!” Mr. Park said as Myungsoo had no choice but had to go up.

“Now please show us.” Mr. Park asked Myungsoo started to write as fast as he can to get out of the problem.

The numbers are not equally fitted into each other, because 7 in the number lines come before 8 so if you want this to be even you have to change the 8 to an 7.

The e stands for 20.

And the other half of the 100% stands for 50% because half of 100 is 50.

“Done.” Myungsoo said walking back to his seat.

“Whoa.” The students gasped.

“And you said that you didn’t know how to do that.” You said with a gasp.

“I never said anything like that.” Myungsoo said with a smirk. Just then the bell rang FINALLY lunch your stomach and the baby was starving like a hungry monster. You went to go grab the cake in your locker first then you went over to sit with Myungsoo and Teen Top and Infinite to have lunch with them. You and Myungsoo fed each other the cake as you all smiled and laughed and giggled. After lunch you and L decided to go walk around the school garden.

“Oppa this is a Japanese garden.” You said amazed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdsfVVG-FYboQLDeF_z3n

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXPYK9G5kUIZjEQnbWPQm

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1T92Eg9j4VFEQftaJR2m

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM1RtShhz2VzATaUhrR5c

 

 

“As I said Shinwa High School is not normal this is school is huge.” Myungsoo said with a smile. You looked around the Garden then wanted to climb the bridge.

 

 

“Oppa! Please! Please! Please!” you begged

“Fine.” L said with a smile then you pulled L along with you to the bridge.

“Yes!” you said walking toward the bridge then walking across the WHITE bridge. Without caring that school is still in section you and Myungsoo walked through the whole garden, smelling flowers messing with the water. You walking down the stairs at Shinwa made you feel a little safer than at Hunjo, smiling and giggling and laughing with Myungsoo was enough to make you happy. You didn’t plan to tell Myungsoo about the baby yet, only because you weren’t ready and you wanted to be ready then tell him. Calming down of having fun you and L went back into the school but the teachers let you both pass again. Going down to your last class with L was a little hard, you started to gag when L left the room to go grab your books in your locker. Putting a hand over your mouth and holding onto your stomach and gagging. Hitting your chest lightly and rubbing your stomach made the gagging stop but didn’t work for long, you had to go to the restroom. Wanting to puke you ran to the bathroom as fast as you can, puking in the toilet and calming yourself down. Myungsoo went in the room to not see you he looked in the hall but frowned.

“Did she go to class already?” Myungsoo asked himself and went down to the music room but not to see you there but other people. Worried he went out to look for you looking in every hallway and every side of the school but no sign of you. You slowly walked out of the bathroom as you blinked at the sun light and made your way down to the music class but bumped into Myungsoo. Catching you in his arms and holding you tight with happiness that he found you again, smiling and still holding you. Your vision got blurry not so clear everything got dark for you. Holding onto L’s jacket sleeve you slowly let go and black out.

“Oh gosh ~~~~ Where were you?” L asked shaking you.

“~~~~-ah? ~~~~-ah!” L yelled as he held your body. Carrying you to his car and putting you in the back seat driving home as fast as he can, L carried you up to the bedroom and placed you down on the bed.

“Your hurt must have affected your body.” L whispered as he sighed and made a fist with his hand. His mind feeling dizzy because of his deep thoughts laying himself down and closed his eyes. You woke up by your phone ringing, you opened yours eyes and picked up the phone.

“Hello?” you said

“~~~~-ah!” I heard CAP say

“Yeah?” I said

“Where are you?! I didn’t see you at school!” CAP said as you looked around the room.

“I’m at home.” You said

“Oh! Wae?” CAP asked

“I don’t know, I can’t remember.” You said rubbing your head and looked over at L.

“Oh okay then, I have to go. Bye ~~~~-ah!” CAP said

“Bye.” You said as you hung up the phone and closed your eyes again.

 

“Uhhhh….” L.joe groaned in pain.

“Honey are you awake.” Your umma whispered

“Umma…uhh…my arm hurts.” L.joe whined in pain.

“Everything’s okay now.” Your umma said

“Umma where am I?” L.joe asked opening his eyes slowly.

“At the hospital, are you feeling okay?” your umma asked

“I’m fine umma.” L.joe said as your appa came into the room.

“My son are you okay?” your appa asked

“Neh, appa I had a dream that you told Ricky that he was adopted.” L.joe said as he chuckled. “Whew good thing it was just a dream.” L.joe said as your appas face went straight.

“Appa what’s wrong?” L.joe asked

“Byeonghyun, it wasn’t a dream.” Your umma said as L.joe’s eyes widen.

“Appa you really slapped Ricky then?” L.joe asked as your appa nodded and sighed.

“Wae?” L.joe asked

“Because he hurt you!” Your appa said as L.joe frowned.

“Appa, Ricky never hurt me I did that myself. I wasn’t carefully driving, don’t blame Ricky. He didn’t do anything everything was my fault, appa I caused it myself I should have stopped the car but I didn’t.” L.joe said as tears formed in his eyes.

“I have to get to work now.” Your appa said as he walked out o his car.

“Byeonghyun calm down, okay? Umma will go talk to him.” Your umma said as she followed your appa to the car.

 

Your appa was sitting on his office chair as he had on his glasses, reading and sighing all different kinds of stuff. The door opened as he looked up from his work, there at the door way stood a Ricky with his head hanging low. Your appa stood up from his seat with a smile on his face and walked over to Ricky and hugged Ricky.

“My son Yoo Chang Hyun.  Appa’s sorry.” Your appa said as Ricky started to cry.

“Appa….” Ricky said as your appa patted his back.

“Come on! When did my son ever start being a cry baby?” your appa said while he chuckled.

“Aigoo, my son why are you crying?” your umma said walking into the room and patted Ricky’s back.

“Umma….” Ricky said as he hugged umma.

“YEAH~~!!!! RICKY, UMMA, AND APPA MADE UP!!! YEAH~~!!!” Teen Top yelled as Ricky smiled and laughed when your appa and umma chuckled.

“Umma, how’s L.joe?” CAP asked

“He’s awake now, but still very sore you guys should go stop by. He might be very lonely.” Umma said as CAP nodded his head and held onto Sunny’s hand.

“Now may I ask who she is?” Your umma asked as your appa looked over to Sunny.

“Umma, appa this is my true love Lee Sun-kyu.” CAP said

“Anyeounghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Lee.” Sunny said with a smile.

“Anyeounghaseyo.” Mrs. Lee said with a smile.

“Umma and appa I wanted to ask of you and appa will agree to our marriage.” CAP said as Teen Top’s jaws dropped.

“Marriage?” Neil repeated.

“Min Soo marriage?” Mrs. Lee repeated.

“If you and Miss. Sun-kyu loves each other then we agree to it.” Mr. Lee said as Mrs. Lee nodded in agreement.

“Do you love me?” CAP asked looking at Sunny.

“Not just one love but a thousand loves.” Sunny said as CAP kissed her cheeks.

“Then it’s an agreement! We have another marriage then! Have you talked to Miss. Sun-kyu’s parents?” Mr. Lee asked

“Neh, appa we did and they agreed to it. Also her parents are the owner of the Seoul Arts Design.” CAP said as Mr. and Mrs. Lee smiled.

“I know your parents! We worked together!” Mrs. Lee said as Sunny smiled and nodded.

“Well my son since you and Sun-kyu are getting married do you guys want to plan the wedding date then?” Mr. Lee asked

“Ummm…appa we were thinking next month.” CAP said as your appa nodded.

“Thanks umma and appa!” CAP said hugging his umma.

 

CAP sat down and Sunny sat on his lap, smiling and laughing they both looked into the night sky in CAP’s apartment.

“Was it true on what you said early?” CAP asked

“What did I say?” Sunny asked innocently

“That it’s not just one love but a thousand loves?” CAP asked

“Oppa, I love you.” Sunny said as she turned around and kissed CAP on the lips. CAP kissed back and smiled.

Sunny’s POV.

I turned around and kissed CAP, I don’t know why I did that but to hear that I was marrying him made me happy. He kissed me back so I continued, when he told me “Let’s get married.” I was thinking he was joking but he wasn’t he really wants to spend the rest of his life with me. I do to. We both pulled the kiss into CAP’s bedroom, he laid me on the bed and took off his shirt I can see his six pack. He threw away his shirt somewhere and came on top of me, we kissed then he left my lips to my neck. on it to leave on marks, going down more. He lightly pulled off my shirt and threw it someplace, and took off my bra. Leaving our bottoms still on, making me moan brought him on more and more. He next got a hold of my shorts letting him take it off and me helping his next pants came off, still on my s I pulled him up and on his neck leaving marks. He growled at me but I didn’t mind much because it was my turn, getting a hold of his boxers he first pulled down my . Then he took off his boxers leaving our bare bodies in each other’s eyes made him turn on more. I slowly nodded at him to let him know I was okay on what he wanted to do, right away he went in. My world spiny in circles and my heart beating fast my moans getting louder and louder as he pumped in and out. Holding on the bed sheets and him just keep going making me sore, he stopped and slowed down a bit at his speed he was at. He leaned down while pumping inside me, and kissed my lips I kissed back as he poked my lips with his tongue. I let his tongue in my mouth as it explored in my mouth, his right and left hand touched my thigh as went deeper and deeper inside of me. Moans getting louder and louder as we both moved up and down on the bed, he stopped and laid himself breathing hard next to me. He wrapped his arms around me as I fell asleep in his warm chest with his body right next to mines.

“Myungsoo.” You whispered as you shook L to wake up.

“Oppa wake up your going to be late for school!” you said a little loud so he can wake up. L slowly opened his eyes to see your beautiful face as he stole a kiss. You started to hit him in the chest but to be captured in his hug, you struggled out but couldn’t.

“I love you honey, morning.” L said as you looked him in the eye.

“Morning, we’re going to be late if you don’t hurry up and get ready.” You said as he looked at the time.

“It’s okay if we’re late but not the others.” L said with a smile and you nodded then he let you go. You sat up and he went into the bathroom.

“Baby your daddy is so mean~.” You joked around touching your stomach. L finally came out of the bathroom wearing his uniform and you both went downstairs to see Infinite eating with your in laws.

“So ~~~~-ah have you heard?” Mrs. Kim asked

“Heard?” you asked tilting your head.

“Yeah, umma heard about what?” Sungyeol asked as Mr. and Mrs. Kim chuckled.

“Oh! So you all haven’t, well ~~~~-ah’s brother Min Soo is getting married next month.” Mrs. Kim said as Mr. Kim chuckled.

“Really?!” You beamed “To who?!” you asked

“Ummm…her name is Lee Sun-kyu.” Mr. Kim said

“Sunny unnie!” you beamed

“Sunny noona!” Sungjong beamed with you.

“Aigoo! CAP hyung is getting married already?!” Sungyeol asked as you guys walked out the door.

“I guess.” You said as you went into the car with L.

“~~~~-ah are you okay from yesterday?” L asked

“Yeah, what happened?” you asked frowning.

“I guess you grew tired and you fainted.” L said as you nodded.

“Is this a part of pregnancy?” you mumbled.

“What?” L asked

“Oh! Ani! It’s nothing.” You said awkwardly. You and L arrived at school as always first seeing Teen Top and Infinite together messing around and chit chatting to one another in the lunch room. You didn’t see CAP nor Sunny so you worried a bit, Teen Top and Infinite walked up to you but you just kept looking out the window.

“~~~~-ah what are you looking at?” L asked as you just kept looking out the window.

“~~~~-ah?!” L said a little louder which me you jump.

“Yeah?!” you said

“What are you looking for?” L asked

“CAP oppa and Sunny unnie.” You said as Teen Top spoke in a low voice.

“Noona and hyung went to hyung’s apartment.” Chunji said as you all made an ‘O’ face and nodded. Just then you all heard a noise I lied a voice.

“Yah~ What are you guys talking about?!” You all jumped back and fell to the floor even L did too.

“Hyung~! Ah! Hi!” Teen Top said awkwardly.

“Hi CAP!” Infinite said with a weird smile on their faces.

“What’s going on here?” Sunny asked in an worried voice.

“Ah~! Noona it’s nothing!” Changjo said with a smile.

“~~~~-ah.” Sunny said

“What? I didn’t say anything.” You said raising your hands.

“Me neither.” L said raising his hands.

“Me too!” Sungjong said doing the same thing.

“Me too, hyung!” Sungyeol said raising his hands.

“Nah huh! I didn’t say anything!” Woohyun said raising his hands.

“Me neither!” Hoya said raising his hands.

“Don’t look at me!” Sunggyu said raising his hands.

“Me neither hyung!” Neil said raising his hands.

“Please don’t look at me because I didn’t do anything!” Ricky said raising his hands.

“Me too! Don’t look at me.” Changjo said raising his hands, you all looked over to Chunji who was standing there without a word and his hands down.

“Chunji-ah come on tell hyung what you said.” CAP said as Chunji walked over and whispered it in his ear.

“I said that you and Sunny went over to your apartment and….and….” Chunji whispered.

“And had , well you are correct.” CAP whispered back in Chunji’s ear which made Chunji scream in his head.

“Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! EW! EW! EW!!!! EWWWW!!!!!” Chunji yelled as you all looked at them.

“Hyung! What did you tell Chunji?” Neil asked

“Okay we amide it to Infinite and Teen Top that me and Sunny had at my place, okay? You all happy now?” CAP asked as all of your jaws dropped open.

“Yah! Oppa! Why would you say that?!” Sunny said hitting CAP’s arm.

“Does it mean you want more?” CAP asked pulling Sunny into a kiss that made you all scream. Sunny blushed and pushed CAP away then smiled, you went over to Sunny and smiled.

“Someone’s blushing!” you teased as Sunny hitting your arm lightly.

“So hyung how was it?” Sungyeol asked while sitting next to CAP at the lunch table.

“It was….very…..nice.” CAP said as Infinite and Teen Top sat down, CAP looked over to Sunny and winked Sunny blushed as you made more fun of her.

“So Myungsoo hyung what about you?” Neil asked

“What about me?” L asked

“Had you and ~~~~-ah ever, you know?” Neil asked as everyone leaned in and looked at L.

“We tried ONCE but she wanted to stop so we stopped.” L said making the word “Once” sound more outstanding.

“Oh, you guys tried once. Sure.” Sunggyu said making L frown.

“And what do you mean by that?” L asked

“I don’t know, we’ll try again.” Sunggyu said as everyone nodded then smiled and chilled back.  

“I don’t think we want to yet.” L said as everyone just paused at his answer.

“Okay.” They all said as L nodded his head then smiled and out his hand back. You looked over to L as you saw him sigh, your smile dropped at seeing his face.

“So ~~~~-ah will you?” Sunny asked as she looked at you, to see you looking at L.

“~~~~-ah.” She said shaking you.

“Uh?! Huh?! Yeah?” You asked

“Did you just hear what I asked you?” Sunny asked

“Ani.” You said

“Oh okay, I asked if you  would go with me to the dress pick out since you already got married.” Sunny said

“Yeah.” You said glancing back at L with his eyes closed. You walked over to L and smiled Teen Top and Infinite raised an eye brow. You pointed to L and they nodded and got up slowly without making any sounds, you sat next to L playing with his hair. He opened one of his eyes and then opened both he smiled at you then peaked your lips.

“Are you okay?” you asked

“Neh.” He said in a weak tired voice. You smiled then kissed his lips he kissed back then you both stood up. He smiled at Infinite who was playing around in the hallway now, Infinite and Teen Top ran up to you and L.

“So to celebrate CAP and Sunny getting married we’re going bowling!” They all shouted as you and L smiled and nodded. After school you all met up at the bowling alley, just right when you all were ready some students at Juimn High School was there. The 10 out of the 15 of you guys walked to you guys, the you can call “Leader” walked up to L as L just smirked.

“Oh! Myungsoo! I never thought to see you here! And who’s this hot babe of yours? Girlfriend?” He said putting a hand on L’s shoulder he was a FOOT shorter then L, also UGLY for sure, curly brown hair and looked like a homeless person with his 9 other “Friends”

“Get your hands off of me, and she’s not my girlfriend she’s my wife.” L said with his annoyance face expression.

“Myungsoo! Tsk…tsk…when did you get married? Want to play a game? My boys vs. your boys? And whoever wins gets to have a dinner with your wife.” He said

“No.” L said

“So are you scared?! Boys he’s scared!” The boy said as his “Friends” Started to laugh.

“Sure play then play.” L said with a annoyed face on. The first roll was the other teams, the other team got all 10 down next was Myungsoo’s. But they didn’t get anything, just a zero the other team laughed at them. The other team got 50 when Myungsoo’s team only had 10.

“I guess I’ll be having dinner with your wife after this?” The boy said as you smirked and stood up to L.

“Myungsoo think about me….….” you whispered to see a smile appeared on his face, next thing you knew it was 93 to 50.

“Now I think it’s the other way around, I think I’ll be having dinner with my wife.” L said as Teen Top and Infinite laughed at the other team and walked out the door.

“~~~~-ah what did you tell Myungsoo to get him all strong and things?” CAP asked

“Secret.” You said as you winked at L, L smirked back at you.

“Yah~ Tell us!” Sungjong said as he pulled on your sleeve.

“I can’t tell anything.” You said as L came by and had to say…

“She told me to think about her…..….” L said as everyone’s jaw dropped and you blushed at Myungsoo.

“Your blushing aren’t you?” L said as he kissed your lips.  

“Ewww!! This is the second disgusting thing I’ve heard today!” Chunji said running to his car like a crazy person. You and Sunny giggled as Infinite and Teen Top laughed.    

----------

Hey over there! Can you hear me! Hello, seelove here! So here's another chapter I promised most of you guys that I will update today so here it is! *If you wonder where L.joe is he's still at the hospital trying to cure!* Poor him! :( But I still hoped you guys liked it!! Love, seelove